Fomo

Social proof marketing & conversion optimization platform

Fomo Reviews

Pros

He also took the time to explain other integrations to me and how they could be implemented. Best customer experience I've ever had, and a fantastic product to match it.

George C.

I like this software because it is very aesthetically pleasing, my customers like it, and the team is very responsive.

If you are looking for a social proof tool, FOMO is the best thats out there. Its very easy to set up and the customer service is very responsive.

Dave C.

Cons

Some customers on the website find it very annoying to get these notifications and there is no way to turn them off for specific customers.

Kanika B.

The problem I face is that it Does not Integrate with my ESP or other Marketing Platforms.

Rishi S.

Not sure why they did not prioritize Facebook Page reviews into one of their 55 integrations. That was one of the obstacle initially faced before i decide to go onboard with them.

Social Proof is the Best Proof

Pros

It does what it says it would do which is provide social proof to users that others are buying your product(s). This gives you instant credibility and trust because someone is likely to follow what other people do.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about this product!

Best Social Proof Tool That You Can Find

Pros

Integration is super easy compared to another competitor of Fomo that we have been using, just one line of code in the header does all the necessary work. Integrations like "Trustpilot reviews notification" is a gem. Seamless editing of the notifications and their rules are fantastic.

Cons

At first, it seemed a lot to take in and learn, but with their short guides you can learn everything that is needed.

It easy and has all the bells and whistles

Pros

Integration was quick and loaded with options

Cons

They really did their homework. It was easy to use and they have many options available that i don't use but it's nice to know they're always providing options and staying ahead of the curve.

Overall I wasn't dissatisfied with my fomo experience, but I wasn't happy enough to continue paying.

I think it was beneficial to have installed during the holiday season. It reassured new site visitors that other people were buying my products.

Pros

I think the concept is good, but as you know there are other players doing the same thing. The platform as user-friendly and installation was easy. I also was able to easily reach a human when I had an issue installing. Customer service goes a long way.

Cons

Often the platform would duplicate order data (events) and I would have to manually delete them so people wouldn't see multiple notifications for the same orders. That was frustrating.

Easy to use and Amazing Customer Service

Customer engagement and sales.

Pros

The team behind the software has been very good at working with me to explain how things work. One of the customer rep has been exceptional and patient walking me through set up and answering any questions that come up. The insights help me to fine tune the events. I highly recommend FOMO. This tool helps drive customers to explore deeper into the store further driving sales.

Cons

If I had to pick something I like least - and this is a hard one - I would say the interface of the dashboard feels clunky, but really that is minor.

Has helped us improve conversion rate + app has unmatched customer service

Pros

I like how easy it was to integrate with shopify. Had it setup within minutes. Customer support is next level. Prior to using shopify, we used FOMO with a different shopping cart that didn't have an easy integration. FOMO support helped us get a custom integration setup so it would work with that cart.

Cons

Can't think of any negative aspects of the FOMO app at this point.

It’s easy and it works!

I like that it helps to build confidence in my store, in the eyes of visitors, by showing that others are shopping there. I also see many occasions where I sell one unit of a slow mover and within hours I sell another. I attribute this to FOMO popups.

Pros

This product is easily set up on a Shopify store. It definitely drives conversions by showing website visitors that the site is busy and others are buying.

Cons

I wish the pop up was more customizable - there only a few options / colour schemes / layouts available.

Dont miss out on Fear of Missing Out!

Great experience - well worth the small cost

Pros

Easy and simple to turn off and on when required. During the first weeks of Covid it was important to show other customers that people were buying of us by way of FOMO pop ups

Cons

Occasionally customers complain about it annoying them with too many pop ups

useful and effective

really great customer service

Pros

easy to integrate and customize. good pricing- what you need for social proof

Cons

really had none, well priced and gives exactly what i need

GAME CHANGER!

INCREDIBLE! Looking for a legitimate solution to social proof marketing? Look no further than FOMO!

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], FOMO and the whole team ROCKS!! Amazing communication, quick problem solving and an innovative HONEST approach to marketing! What’s not to love?! Thank you so so much FOMO!

Cons

No difficulties integrating FOMO whatsoever, as long as you have a basic understanding of computers, the internet and a keyboard / mouse :-)

A Pain Or A Booster?

Wondering how much the founder bought a domain name like that? Hmm...

Pros

Many marketers like to use a tool like this in order to boost their sales. The pros of this tool? - plenty of integrations. They've got integration with most of the popular tools in the market. - easy to use, the dashboard is pretty straightforward and comes with an analytics section. - their uniqueness vs similar tools in the market is theirs come with different display options a.k.a Feed Display and lately Portal display. You might find these two options useful if you think the common bottom left corner pop up irritating. I personally choose FOMO because of this. - lastly, their support is pretty fast too.

Cons

- I think the only Cons with this tool is their charges that is slightly higher compared to other similar tools in the market. But since they are offering more features, I still think it is fair and not overpricing. To me, I prefer to display the FOMO in a more subtle way.

Fomo is great for social proof and can also drive sales

Pros

We definitely see the value in Fomo for both social proof and can track analytics that shows sales have also resulted from this app. There are a lot of features that make this app stand out from its major competitor - pricing is better, the ease of use of the dashboard is better, and the code seems to have less of an impact on our page load times. Specifically, for our private label SEO site. Fomo has resulted in a fair number of successful purchase completions. But more importantly, in my opinion, than the sales that resulted is that it is a powerful motivator for visitors to our website when they see all of the sales happening.

Cons

The one drawback was the Fomo wordpress plugin for woocommerce didn't integrate correctly. We solved it easily by adding the script directly to the footer but it would have been nice had the initial confusion hadn't existed at all. Support was quick to clarify the issue so it was only a minor inconvenience.

FOMO has helped us increase sales

We have had a great experience with FOMO. It helped increase our holiday sales dramatically this past year.

Pros

This is a great app. It is customizable. The function that it offers is such a great idea. The Fear Of Missing Out is a great motivator in online sales. We have multiple​ clicks on the FOMO popups/alerts every day. It works even when sales are low. It rotates sales and makes your site look as if it's​ very busy with current sales. You can customize the look and placement of the alerts.

Cons

No Cons. It does what it says it should do.

Fomo is amazing. We use it on idetail.io a mobile detailing service. It's super easy to setup.

More online conversions.

Pros

When people go on a website, they need to see there's live action going through the site, hence FOMO. it's like going to a restaurant, people will be attracted to the restaurant that looks busy and have the longest line. Everything about this software is great. The support team is amazing also, willing to respond within hours to any question I have.

Business School Selling Techniques in Action

Pros

The most useful class I took during my MBA was about how to influence others. Selling psychology has become a favorite topic of mine as it relates to eCommerce. The Fomo app allows me to put psychology theory into action. And customers respond well to it! Even friends have mentioned how cool it was to see what people were buying when they were shopping on the site.

Cons

The cost is a little high for the value it adds. I'm also afraid that it takes too long to load on my site.

Everything from install to customer experiences has been seamless!

Great customer interaction and helps ensure the customers that they are purchasing from an establish brand.

Pros

Easy install. The ability to customize the aspects that we want but not so many options that it becomes unusable.

Cons

I really can't think of much that I don't like. Possibly a little easier ability to brand and customize that aspect of the popup.

Great app, easy to customize.

Pros

The built-in design options are solid, relatively easy set-up, easy to customize as well. Particularly easy when working with a shopify store

Cons

I've frankly had some struggles working with fomo when dealing with non-shopify sites (just plain-old html sites) - their form input automation tool worked pretty well, but we had a lot of issues with users seeing FOMO notifications that they weren't supposed to (Even when we "shut off" fomo, users still got notifications days after)

Never before have I had such awesome support

I've struggled with plug-ins for my website ever since, well, ever since I've had a website. I wanted to test this social proof extension, but it wasn't working on my site. The developer, responded better than I have ever known, with prompt and considered support to get his software working on my site - and now it does - exactly as it should. As a marketing agency I wanted to test this on one of...

Pros

It is simple yet effective

Cons

As yet, nothing

Fomo is easy to use and helps drive conversions

Improved conversions

Pros

Fomo is easy to set up, the customisation for both mobile and desktop means that i can tailor a solution for all of my customers regardless of platform.

Cons

Having to log into an external website can be annoying at times. Other than that thought its a well structured website offering a great service

Social proof the RIGHT way

FOMO is solid and not going anywhere. They are leaders in the social proof space, and they are always adding new features. They understand and appreciate that many visitors don't like the "normal" uses of social proof, and have built features designed to let you be more creative. Everything can be customized, you can precisely target users, and you can create notifications for almost anything that happens on your site.

Pros

I love that FOMO just seems to get it. So many social proof apps just focus on sneaky marketing, at least that's how it feels. FOMO is flexible and understand that social proof is about more than dishonest spamming of your visitors with popups. You can adjust everything using custom parameters, or you can have FOMO watch your form submissions, or track other events on your site, and show notifications appropriate for those. It's flexible and you can tell the team wants to let you use social proof in more creative ways.

Cons

Some of the workflow could be improved. For some of the advanced features, you will need some technical experience or VERY lite coding knowledge to set it up. Most things can be figured out, but I would love to see a slightly more polished system in this area.

FOMO has helped increase conversions better than imagined.

Increases conversions and helps customers make decisions regarding what to purchase.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it helps new, less experienced customers easily decide which products to purchase based on what other customers are buying. When buying spirits online, there are so many choices and it can be overwhelming for first time visitors. But when they choose a product based on popups that show product reviews, number of purchases per product, and more, it gives them peace of mind knowing that others have already tried and enjoyed the product.

Cons

We have been using FOMO for only a few months but there have been no cons so far. Some minor issues with WooCommerce on mobile. But the issues have since disappeared after WooCommerce was updated.

Believe the hype - This is the best website app EVER!

Yes fomo is easy to use, it's great value for money and has tons of integrations. But the real reason why it's it's the best app that I've EVER used because it makes me money. Results are more or less instant and pays for itself a thousand times over. I'm now running fomo on all three of my e-commerce websites and you should too!

Pros

It far exceeded my expectations and instantly boosted my conversion rates.

Cons

None. I just wish they had more apps for me to use on my websites.

As a community-oriented website, FOMO does a great job of creating a sense of constant activity.

Conversions.

Pros

The control and integrations. It does a great job of letting you use FOMO exactly how you need to use it.

Cons

I was a fairly early adopter, so had some hiccups, but their development team quickly addressed the problems.

Increase engagement and conversions

Support was helpful and the tool is very effective.

Pros

Definitely increases engagement and conversions. Very effective and easy software.

Cons

Wish it was a little easier to implement with magento but pretty straightforward.

Great app so far! Easy to install and works right away!

Pros

I'm currently on the second day of the free trial and it's working well so far! It makes the site look better and I love how it's so easy to install. Will definitely be continuing once the trial period is over. I definitely think it's a must have feature if you have an e-commerce website.

Cons

So far nothing yet! The only thing I couldn't do was upload a photo to the dummy and when I clicked on it the URL was broken. I'm not sure if that was a fault on our end when we set up or if this feature is not available yet.