Assembly

Employee Recognition Software (FREE for Unlimited Users)

visit website

Assembly Reviews

Pros

The platform is extremely user-friendly and I love how you can tag different badges to each recognition that you send out. Also love the options of retailers that you can redeem your rewarded carrots.

Allie A.

Elizabeth R.

Cons

Run out of carrots, we should be able to keep using instead of losing at end of month.

Yoli B.

I would rather not have to toggle between my earned balance and giving allowance, but that's so small and insignificant.

ANNE P.

It seems to be a little difficult for some colleagues to upload a profile photo without it showing up sideways.

Eric A.

4.8

Awesome for Cultural/Moral Boost

We brought Assembly on a couple years ago and it was very easy to understand and use. Once they integrated with Slack it made it even easier. It spread like wildfire at the office of about 200 people

Pros

People that do not typically receive bonuses or commission were able to have their extra hard work monetized.

Cons

There isnt really anything that I didnt like about Assembly

Very easy to use and fun!

Assembly has been fun to use and I see that it has made it much easier for our team members to acknowledge each other's hard work. On the Admin side, we can easily see our reports and identify what is the main factor in contributing to employee work satisfaction. In fact, it seems to be encouraging employees to help each other more, which is great.

Pros

Assembly is very easy to set up and even easier to invite team members. It has become a daily use for all of us. This program has helped enhance our culture-building efforts.

Cons

There aren't any cons with this software at the moment. I realize they're still fairly new and are always taking suggestions and making improvements.

Great tool for recognizing coworkers

The application is a wonderful idea - in theory. Unfortunately, it has somewhat become a popularity contest at my particular place of work, which then devalues the recognition the employees receive.

Pros

I really like that I’m able to give kudos to specific coworkers.

Cons

I don’t like that the software requires a reason for why I’m recognizing my coworkers in order to give them trophies.

Fantastic software for keeping companies engaged & empowering employees!

Pros

The software is very intuitive. It feels natural - like the instinctive social feed UX that we are already accustomed to. Also, I love how relevant and light-hearted the software is. It feels like it was designed for modern teams with features like including "GIFs" on your posts. I've found that the software drives team engagement and brings out the full potential in individual team members. It's great to see how active people are on the platform and how it promotes positive company culture.

Cons

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software! I'm the most excited for all of their future integrations however...

Assembly has sparked a culture of recognition within my office

Assembly has changed the office life culture at Frederickson Capital Management. Recognition and employee engagement is vital to success Assembly encourages what we already know to be important.

Pros

At Frederickson Capital Management, we always want to treat our employees like family. That means when people do a great job, they should be recognized for it. Assembly is tailored perfectly to making recognition easy and fun. It makes my job as a manager seamless.

Cons

Nothing yet... It took minutes to launch and the effects were huge!

Best Employee/Peer Recognition Software Ever!!!!

As an overall experience, this platform has allowed not only myself, but other employees to celebrate the small things. Whether it be helping someone out with the printer or someone covering for me while I'm out on PTO, this platform allows me to thank employees in such a cool/innovate way. The platform allows for those that receive carrots to redeem them for something of their choosing - which I think is great. This platform has opened up such a wide range of cross-team communication - it's great!

Pros

What I love about this software is how it allows you praise any employee in your company for doing a great job, helping you with a big/little task, and having the ability to redeem your carrots for prizes! The platform is extremely user-friendly and I love how you can tag different badges to each recognition that you send out! Also love the options of retailers that you can redeem your rewarded carrots. It's like an employee to employee bonus structure, without having an actual bonus structure!

Cons

Nothing - I seriously love everything about it. I tell all of my friends outside of work that they should try to implement this platform within their own workplace

Love Assembly

It get's cross departmental collaboration without micro managing. It enables people to take initiative while maintaining company culture which everyone loves. Highly recommended.

Pros

Cons

I have no real Cons. I was an early user so the admin portal needed some updates which they have done.

Feedback

I think overall it's a great product offering and service our company is using. I enjoy giving and receiving recognition through this platform and it's cool to see what others in our organization are being recognized for as well - it definitely motivates and inspires us more.

Pros

I like the overall offering of the product, because it motivates our employees by giving recognition and allowing them to benefit off of their hard work.

Cons

The product name, feel of UI, and features tend to change quite often. I liked being able to customize the amount of 'carrots' or 'gold' I was given freely, but now that they are grouped together, it just makes it an awkward user experience when having to figure out how to get out of those groupings and into the personalized ones.

Awesome tool to show appreciated

Better collaboration and internal relationships.

Pros

This tool is so easy to pass on some appreciation for my coworkers who help me out on a daily basis. Little acts of gratitude go a long way.

Cons

My organization LOVED the CarrotHR branding, and giving each other "carrots" that could be exchanged for gift cards. The shift to "gold coins" bleached the novelty of the concept.

Powerful tool for recognition, slightly confusing layout

Overall, Assembly does its job and brings an extremely strong concept to life. Very glad to have this useful tool

Pros

The concept of Assembly is so strong and useful that it outweighs some drawbacks. An extremely easy and meaningful tool for managing teams and empowering recognition at all levels

Cons

The interface is a little confusing, especially for a fairly straightforward tool. The recognitions don't allow for extensive visual personalization to make it fun like other platforms I've tried

Easy choice, clean design, easy to use.

We have several use cases for Assembly, to start with; we are a national brokerage focused on employee benefits and we often have to evaluate the best systems for our client's goals. We frequently recommend Assembly to them to help with employee and peer recognition efforts. We also use Assembly in house as our solution so we could intelligently talk to its actual use with clients considering it....

Pros

Easy to set up. Simple concept that gets employees positively rewarding each other for good behavior.

Cons

Recent branding change is positive but created some short confusion for a month while employees got used to the new name. Shouldn't be an issue for new clients now that the transition is complete.

Great tool, great price

Low level of effort to implement and use for a tool that provides high ROI.

Pros

CarrotHR has brought a new level of collaboration to our growing team. It has been the ideal tool to boost motivation for cross functional projects, while increasing awareness for positive feedback. Highly recommend!

Cons

We haven't had a downside yet! Implementation was easy and our employees love it!

Carrot HR

Pros

Able to send recognition at any time. Boost team morale...

Cons

run out of carrots, we should be able to keep using instead of losing at end of month...

Great Team Morale/Bonding Tool

Pros

This is a fun way to show appreciation to colleagues in a way that actually means something.

Cons

Stop changing what the units are called all the time! We all love this product, and "carrots", "gold" and "trophies" are mentioned often, though we can't keep our vocabulary up to date!

Assembly Makes Team Appreciation Easy

We've definitely seen a boost in team moral and know that we're appreciated in the work we do.

Pros

Very easy to show appreciation with other team members. When Admins show appreciation it helps boost team morale

Cons

Constant rebranding and name changes. Ideally the terminology wouldn't change as much so that we can reference to it correctly.

Assembly is a great recognition tool!

Beyond a shoutout here or there, recognition is an undervalued part of any office culture. Since onboarding Assembly, I've seen greater initiative in helping/supporting colleagues. Love the tech!

Pros

It can sometimes be difficult to always give recognition to a team member, especially coming from a different department but Assembly makes it super easy to give a coworker a shoutout. Since we started using the technology, I've seen a noticeable uptick in collaboration. Amazing idea!

Cons

It'd be great to send specific items (e.g. bottle of champaign, cookies, etc) so as to add a little more thought to a gift.

I love assembly

Love it. I look forward to giving and receiving trophies

Pros

The rewards are actually useful and motivate people to work harder

Cons

I wish there were a larger amount of trophies

Excellent Software

The initial implementation was easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]our customer service rep made it very easy for us to purchase the plan. He attended our needs and made sure that were satisfied. If I have any questions they answer and resolve it really quickly.

Pros

I really am loving this software. Our employees are engaged and feeling great about this new program that we recently implemented. They have been recognizing each other’s achievements and are excited about the rewards.

Cons

Right now there is nothing g that I dislike.

Great Product for Team Appreciation

Really enjoy it, great morale booster in the office.

Pros

I really like that I am able to reward my teammates with actual gift cards for their hard work!

Cons

I do not like that they have changed the unit of reward from carrots, to gold, to trophies. Pick a lane! And the first unit carrots was definitely the best.

5 Stars!

Pros

I enjoy being able to recognize coworkers for helping out. Small tasks go unrecognized so this product helps enjoy those small things we do for each other.

Cons

When carrots was changed to gold, love the carrots name.

Great Software, but needs improvement.

Pros

It is easy to use and the team loves it! Great way to recognize team members.

Cons

The Gif functionality seems limited and hard to search for what you want to add. Also, we should be able to respond in Gif form.

Great for team engagement

Super positive! I'd definitely recommend Assembly to other startups looking for an easy recognition tool for their team.

Pros

Helps with team engagement / culture and encouraging others to give recognition to their colleagues.

Cons

They've changed the name of their rewards several times in the last 6 months (carrots / gold / trophies), which doesn't do much for consistency, but it's a small issue.

Assembly is awesome!

Pros

Assembly is an easy to navigate site that brings so much positivity within my company’s culture. It’s a simple way to acknowledge your appreciation to your coworkers, it encourages hard work, and most of all it’s fun!

Best CoWorker reward system yet

The programs works very well. I haven't found any glitches.

Pros

I can give recognition to all my favorite work buddies.

Cons

There are not any issues that I have had with this product.

I Love Carrots!

Love the ability to recognize colleagues!

Pros

Assembly makes work environments fun and collaborative. Our team uses assembly to send carrots (rewards) when we help out a colleague, or reach a new success. It's the best!

Cons

I didn't love when they changed from carrots to gold, but carrots are back so that's great!