airSlate SignNow Logo

Electronic signature that scales with your workflow

airSlate SignNow Reviews

Suggested alternatives

docusign
pandadoc
jotform-4-0

SignNow has been a awesome software for electric signatures. This has been a useful tool and has been great and definitely helps time management for important documents.
I felt confident that everything was accurate and the ease of use made me a big fan.
I love how easy SignNow makes paperwork and other things that I would normally dread. It saves you from having to fax or communicate back and forth too much and I love that it’s free for users.
There aren’t too many problems with this software. It occasionally will crash or not export the pdf properly so I’ll have to redo it, but that’s rare.
Customer service is terrible. They have not been able to fix basic software issues like blurry documents and an inability to use the same form document multiple times.
For instance, a signatory is unable to add comments or other text to a document. This is a negative for me as some other software programs allow this feature.

LD

Lorri D.

Owner/Financial Planner

Financial Services, self-employed

Overall easy to use product for a good price.

Transcript

Lorri D.: Hi, I'm Lorri. I own a financial planning and investment management company, and I give signNow...

Matt H.

President

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great starter app, but not for the mature business

Transcript

Matt: Hello, I'm Matt with a local IT company, and I give signNow a rating of five. For more reviews...

Sharon E.

Law Practice, self-employed

Easy to use. Great value.

When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Pros

The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Cons

The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

JD

Jill D.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

SignNow Helped Eliminate Lag Time in Contract Signing

Overall our experience has been great, and I enthusiastically recommend signNow. The primary function of the software is great - we can easily add fields and get documents sent off for signature, and have had no complaints or concerns from users on how to complete their online signatures.

Pros

SignNow gives us the ability to conduct business online, which became critical during Covid-19 and, frankly, helped push us more fully into the digital age. Our clients love being able to review and sign documents from home, and we've saved a considerable amount of lag time between creating documents, mailing them to the clients and having them sign or mail them back. Half our younger generation clients don't have printers, or scanners, but are quite happy to sign online, and with signNow, so are we. The software is super easy to use in adding signature and other fields, and gives all parties copies of the executed documents, which saves us another step on the back end too.

Cons

There are multiple tiers of product available, and we've chosen the lowest tier. The features we like least may be available in the premium package options, so take this with a grain of salt. But I would like to have clients able to upload documents. To have the software remember past customer's names, not just emails (we have to manually type them in, each time, right now). To customize the subject line of messages. To upload word docs and separate PDFs into one signature item, vs having to PDF and merge prior to uploading.

AH

Arkin H.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

The product is good, but there is a glitch, and we can't figure out how to get tech support.

It allows us to create and send digital agreements

Pros

The customization of the agreement templates is very appealing. It allows us to create agreements that look just the way we want.

Cons

We can't get customer support to fix a glitch in the software. In the dialog box that pops up when our agreement is loaded, it's stuck on a person's name for all the agreements. I've tried to find a phone number or way to contact SignNow, but I can't see how to do it, at least not easily.

Hello, We understand your concern and your feedback is really important for us to make your user experience as much sufficient as it should be. From our side we want to apologize for the inconveniences that you are currently facing. We constantly working to improve our service. The level of the reliability is our top priority as we want to make sure our customers can trust us. Rest assures our service improved a lot. We have a special offer for you due to the difficulties caused in the past. Please contact us at support@signnow.com for more details. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with us.

JG

James G.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great value for cost

digitizing the signing process. saving paper and time and adding convenience to our clients.

Pros

when it works as planned, it offers a lot of convenience to our business. every transaction in our industry requires about 20 pages of investor disclosures and signatures. SignNow allows clients to easily complete this process from their computer or mobile device. saves a lot of time, saves a lot of trees, and both our office and client get a PDF Copy when complete.

Cons

sometimes there appear to be technical glitches where it does not work as planned. usually we just have to wait till SignNow has update a fix and then works again as expected. but this is sometimes and inconvenience. if this is resulting from user error on our end, I would to know and be put in touch with a training person so we can address this.

SR

Stephanie R.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Easy, Appealing, Quick!

Awesome software, couldn't keep rescuing and re-homing animals without it.

Pros

Easy to use, appealing to the eye, and quick to use!

Cons

I don't have anything to say, never had a problem with it, works for me!

EK

Erik K.

Internet, 501-1,000 employees

Great tool for digital signatures

Pros

I love the ease of use for someone like myself who is not incredibly technical. I also love that it has made our sign-off process very simple, automated and streamlined.

Cons

In ability to allow users to upload links to the document.

DS

Donna S.

Insurance, self-employed

My findings....

I use SignNow to obtain signatures on various insurance applications. Saves the customer time and easy to do without coming in the office.

Pros

The ease of use in setting up the documents to be signed. SignNow also works with my agency management system.

Cons

It is my understanding the client must download an app before they can sign their documents. I have not had any complaints regarding this but I would like to see a simplier application for the client.

PS

Philip S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Easy to use e-sign software

Pros

Ease of use, especially for a first time user of electronic signing software

Cons

The mobile platform has been difficult for end users/signors. Web application has been more reliable in my experience

Yeni O.

Computer Software,

Efficient and fairly priced.

Pros

Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips. With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Cons

Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

Zafar A.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

A document management for any business

It is great platform that helps business to manage their document workflow digitally and also make sure that all these documents are legally can be approved and accepted in case of disputes

Pros

A very simple platform that won't take any trainings to complete a simple tasks and all documents that are suposed to be signed would be created just in a minutes.

Cons

The variation of customizing tools is limited as per personnel experience; however, it makes the platform a very easy to use.

Dr. Jason S.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Was once priced competitively

Problem now is they've changed their pricing model which makes docusign a much better, more feature rich alternative. Their plan only charged when the document was fully signed -- while that remains, they've made smart fields, etc a part of the enterprise plan which made API access worthless. You can't populate a smartfield.

Pros

Relatively easy to use API, interface is pretty straight fwd.

Cons

Support can be tough to get access to if there are unique issues. Finally got in touch and they acknowledged issue on their side

Jason hi! Many thanks for your feedback. Even though it is not immediately pleasing, this is extremely helpful for us. Passing your input to the development team. Your review will help us to do better in the future, in terms of both functionality and the pricing policy.

HJ

Heather J.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

It's the times

Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way. In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Cons

The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Brianna L.

Security and Investigations, 501-1,000 employees

SignNow

I have had a great experience with SignNow, I have using it for 2+ years now without any issues.

Pros

I like that you are able to edit almost any document and add your signature to send it to the recipient.

Cons

I dislike nothing really, I use the software to sign documents sent to me from my colleagues or other partnership companies.

SW

Scott W.

201-500 employees

SignNow is a lower-cost solution that their competitors, but support and reliability are an issue.

Pros

We looked at several products before choosing SignNow and did so mostly based on price. They had the features we were looking for and were much cheaper than DocuSign, Adobe, and other e-signature applications we looked at. The workflow/routing functionality is really beneficial, especially if you don't have another solution at your organization that can manage workflows. We were trying to find a solution to handle electronic signatures, but really found the platform most beneficial for workflow management.

Cons

The biggest cause for concern though is the reliability and support of the product. The authentication portal is unavailable several times a week and this has been going on for weeks. When this happens, existing forms can still be filled out, but no new forms can be created or modified and form owners can not check on the status of forms. SignNow has phone and email support, but I've called the support line several times and am always instructed to leave a message and it is never returned. Also, emailing their support typically does not yield a response. I've emailed in about 20 times over the past year for different things and have received a response for five of them.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!

Pros

With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Cons

If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Great app for quick electronic signatures

Overall SignNow is an inexpensive solution for online signatures. The platform makes it easy to collect and send completed documents to clients.

Pros

Applicants are able to quickly and easily fill out forms we design and load into the program. The user interface works great to collect information and sign documents.

Cons

Creating templates can sometimes be cumbersome and unclear. Once they're loaded in they work fine but getting there can be an issue. Organizing documents in the program and archiving can also be time consuming.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Affordable, straightforward e-signing

Pros

It is far more convenient than printing, signing, scanning, and then re-uploading documents. Having all my signed documents in one place has proven to be a significant benefit. It is simple to create and send documents to many recipients. It's simple to learn and doesn't take long to master. Setting signing orders is a popular option I use to incorporate document inspection into the signing process. I can tell the product is still being developed, so when I log in, I'll find that something has been changed or tweaked to improve its usefulness or usability. The app is simple to use. Pricing is reasonable, significantly lower than DocuSign and comparable alternatives. The signing experience provided by DocuSign is superior and appears more professional, but SignNow is not far behind.

Cons

It is not as popular as other services such as DocuSign, which makes it confusing when people receive a signing link. Furthermore, I wish it were easier to change the user who should receive when my contact is not the signatory. Clients occasionally have trouble navigating the invitation we send to fill out the form. Sometimes a client's invitation is routed to their spam account, slowing our office's ability to receive completed paperwork. Clients will occasionally use the word DocuSign and expect the email to come from that service, despite being told that it will come from SignNow. This is not a problem with a straightforward solution. Furthermore, selecting a platform that does not have the same brand recognition as others creates uncertainty and mistrust.

SB

Samuel B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Easy Electronic Signing With signNow

With signNow, signing is easy, fast and secure. It is the best and I recommend it

Pros

I like the document management features It makes electronic signing easy and fast I like that it supports mobile devices usage It is highly secure and allows multiparty signing

Cons

We have been using signNow successfully and its has worked without much challenges. No regrets whatsoever

AV

Awit V.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

signNow is a great tool!

Overall signNow was a great tool for what we needed! Our students were able to fill out the document within their availability and we were able to receive them in a timely manner! We will continue to use signnow for these types of issues in the future!

Pros

As a user of signNow, it has helped our department immensely! We've had to make changes and have students sign-off on the changes made to their program of study outlines. This required us to create a document that all students would need to sign electronically but unfortunately all our students were on campus during different dates and times. This posed a problem to us but with signNow we had our solution! We emailed the document to the students with an e-signature required field and was able to get all the documents back!

Cons

It was difficult setting up the document as it's fields were limited. We are very unique in the way we conduct our program of study for the students. The students have a variety of options to choose from and with a document that we needed to be clear, signNow had limiting fields. It would be nice if the fields we put in place could have multiple levels that stem off from it.

HP

Holly P.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

SignNow with Vet Med

Pros

I really like that clients are able to electronically sign appointment consent or anesthesia consent forms prior to their appointment/procedures. It cuts drop off time down since the paperwork is already completed. I think that clients appreciate this convenience as well.

Cons

I wish that the forms were integrated with our Hippo software so that the documents automatically went into the patient's file rather than manual submission.

MP

Michael P.

Easy to use service that we use daily to have clients sign service agreements.

Pros

My favorite feature of the software is the ability to upload a PDF to the website and invite others to sign electronically. It makes life really easy for us to have clients sign the service agreement before we get out to their house.

Cons

The thing I like the least is the fact that I am paying for the service multiple times because I subscribed through the App Store on my iPad and I also am paying for the service through their website. I need to deal with this but always forget.

CR

Cristina R.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Easy to use service allowing me to conduct business where ever I am.

The ability to sign forms even when I am not in the office which is quite often due to all the work I do in the field.

Pros

I have been using the system for over a year now. It allows me to conduct business no matter if I am in the office or not. I have to sign medical consent forms for my clients and this allows me to do so no matter where I am. I use both the mobile app and the online desktop version.

Cons

I really like the functionality of the software. I only wish that I can choose the color of the ink when using the desktop version. I also would like to be able to control the thickness of my signature. I find it a bit too bold.

CN

Connort N.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Wonderful and Affordable Service

Overall, a service we greatly enjoy and continue to use time and time again, the negatives are by far small and far in between. Would be WONDERFUL to edit the document even once uploaded.

Pros

Ease of use, affordability, versatility, and the ability to use this software easily across departments for a series of tasks and needs.

Cons

Sometimes the use of the software isn't intuitive, adding and readding text/signing boxes in constantly reused tax and contract forms can get redundant and annoying.

DH

David H.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Constant issues recently

Very disappointing. I will be switching before my annual renewal comes. This software was great until about 3 months ago. I don't what is happening with the Company. Likely restructuring or new terrible management.

Pros

Ability to search for past signed documents and automatically sends to recipients.

RY

Racheal Y.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Sign Now

overall my experience with SignNow has been very pleasant.

Pros

Sign Now has really made paperwork a bit more pleasant . you can generate forms and documents electronically and request signatures in a more organizes & convenient way. it has cut out a lot of busy work like creating a form, printing it, signing, and scanning the Doc. back into our electronic data base. by using Sign Now we feel more efficient and we use less paper. It allows for more environmental safety and that's always a plus.

Cons

the software could give you the ability to bold fonts or hi-light