All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

signNow Reviews

Pros

You can create simple and easy documents/contracts and distribute them with swift ease. This is great to use with PTO requests internally or with contracts/agreements outside your organization.

Trevor W.

Read the full review
This software is easy to use and has quite a few great customizable options. Overall good experience and fit our needs well.

Heather G.

Read the full review
The template option is fantastic to make minor changes, but keep using the same contract. The sign now options are clean and easy to use by our customers.

Nicholas H.

Read the full review

Cons

I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised.

Leo N.

Read the full review
There aren’t too many problems with this software. It occasionally will crash or not export the pdf properly so I’ll have to redo it, but that’s rare.

Wolfie T.

Read the full review
Customer service is terrible. They have not been able to fix basic software issues like blurry documents and an inability to use the same form document multiple times.

David H.

Read the full review

Overall easy to use product for a good price.

Easy to use. Great value.

When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Pros

The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Cons

The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

Good Value and Versatility

I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

Pros

I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

Main Features Do Not Work. Support is Slow!

Pros

It's can be a decent system at an affordable price, if it worked.

Cons

The Bulk Invite doesn't to work. After uploading a list of clients, the field chooser removes sending options that are available prior to the CSV upload. Reporting is broken. Reports display random field names instead of user information. Could be a good system is it worked. Support is slow. I only say this because if this is their main business, it should not take a business week to fix a basic function.

Dear Don, we are very sorry for the disappointing experience! Can we have your ticket number, please? You've mentioned that you contacted our Support but since we don't see your email in this review, we can't detect the case on our side. We at signNow are actually using bulk sending via CSV quite frequently ourselves. And it seems to be working alright, for our internal purposes. We would like to investigate this case and settle this as soonest. Please, provide more details, and we would do our best to solve this ASAP. Thanks!

An Integral Part of Our Operations

SignNow is a great, comprehensible software product that is a cornerstone of our digital operations.

Pros

Our company makes substantial use of SignNow with a wide base of our clients. While I have entered a position that no longer uses SignNow, I continue to follow its development and use in our company. SignNow provides a good experience for both our staff and our clients. Setting up document templates is quick and easy, and making signature fields visible for document receivers is equally easy.

Cons

We have only ever experienced minor issues SignNow, all of which I have trouble recalling the exact details. Occasionally, we have had trouble with getting contract transmissions through spam filters, even when the receiver whitelists SignNow. While I actively used SignNow, I only had to transmit a contract by alternative means once due to this issue.

Easy Digital Signing

Great experience.

Pros

This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Cons

Would like software to save a default email per template.

Not particularly mobile friendly

SignNow used to be my go to way for signing documents and sending them in, but I now don’t want to pay for the service and would rather sign documents in person.

Pros

Originally, I liked that I didn’t have to go in person to sign and that I could do it from the ease of my phone! You could sign in your own cursive, or you could choose a signature look and make it easy. I liked that you could import the date and put check marks in boxes. It used to be free when I first started using it as well.

Cons

Over time, SignNow started charging for using (which stinks when it used to be free), and now it seems harder to use on my iPhone, even though I have a much nicer iPhone now than I used to. It’s such a pain now that I would rather go sign documents in person (as I no longer have a good reliable computer).

Excellent product

Pros

Gives me everything I need when we send out documents for clients to sign. I like how easy it is for me to add fields for recipients to fill out and specify the format. It's also great that even our most technically challenged user could always figure out how to sign and send us back our documents.

Cons

I always customize the message and subject accompanying each document we send. Unfortunately, I guess only the recipient sees it. I don't see the customize message in the confirmation email I receive and neither do the other email address cc-ed on the documents. I have no idea how my customized messages look and if the recipients actually see it.

Makes Doing Business Easier

SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Pros

SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Cons

I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

Great features and Great Value

Pros

SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

Cons

I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Pros

SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Cons

Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :) I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

Pros

The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Cons

Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Great value for cost

digitizing the signing process. saving paper and time and adding convenience to our clients.

Pros

when it works as planned, it offers a lot of convenience to our business. every transaction in our industry requires about 20 pages of investor disclosures and signatures. SignNow allows clients to easily complete this process from their computer or mobile device. saves a lot of time, saves a lot of trees, and both our office and client get a PDF Copy when complete.

Cons

sometimes there appear to be technical glitches where it does not work as planned. usually we just have to wait till SignNow has update a fix and then works again as expected. but this is sometimes and inconvenience. if this is resulting from user error on our end, I would to know and be put in touch with a training person so we can address this.

Easy to use esigning software

Amazing product that is vital to the daily operations to my company. My team send out all of our employment contracts via signnow

Pros

Cheaper then docusign. Simple to learn and easy to sign out contracts. On the user side its also easy to sign. Every activity is documented.

Cons

I wish the templates were easier to make. I wish it could integrate with our SharePoint so that documents would automatically be stored when its sign by all parties

Many thanks for your super positive feedback! We are happy to know IT professionals appreciate our service! Please note that signNow actually has a recently updated integration for SharePoint. You can read the details on our site here: https://www.signnow.com/integrations/sharepoint Hope this helps!

Outstanding business solution

We are able to have contracts, hiring paperwork, employee reviews all completed without having to rely on the involved parties being physically present.

Pros

The ability to upload forms and create templates. Document groups - like sending a virtual packet. The ability to have multiple people fill out their portion of a document at the same time.

Cons

Poor support. I haven't had to use the support often, but the times I have it was very difficult and laborious on my end.

Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

Pros

I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Cons

Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

It's the times

Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way. In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Cons

The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Easy to sign software

Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

Cons

No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

Efficient and fairly priced.

Pros

Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips. With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Cons

Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

SignNow

I have had a great experience with SignNow, I have using it for 2+ years now without any issues.

Pros

I like that you are able to edit almost any document and add your signature to send it to the recipient.

Cons

I dislike nothing really, I use the software to sign documents sent to me from my colleagues or other partnership companies.

Right for my Business

I love the fact that I just don’t have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

Pros

It’s easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and don’t have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs it’s super easy . Al around a great app .

Cons

Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I don’t have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time it’s not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and it’s so time consuming. That’s the only thing I’m not all to happy about .

Good for getting signatures

We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Pros

It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Cons

Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

Dear Ashley, we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow! Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures Hope this helps!

Keep and manage all your documents in one place

Allows me to receive signatures and proxies from multiple residents. Easy!

Pros

I can add multiple documents to one email. Whee!

Cons

Signnow has too high a price. Please lower the price.

Great app for quick electronic signatures

Overall SignNow is an inexpensive solution for online signatures. The platform makes it easy to collect and send completed documents to clients.

Pros

Applicants are able to quickly and easily fill out forms we design and load into the program. The user interface works great to collect information and sign documents.

Cons

Creating templates can sometimes be cumbersome and unclear. Once they're loaded in they work fine but getting there can be an issue. Organizing documents in the program and archiving can also be time consuming.

SignNow is a great product at a great price

It was easy to get started and very easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use and good value for the price.

Cons

I really loved the user interface. It was easy to get started and easy to use. My customers like it too.

SignNow is a life saver! Convenient, easy to use... my clients love it!

Pros

With buyers and sellers all over the country and the globe, being able to sign listing and purchase agreements electronically is a must. SignNow is convenient, easy to use, and my clients love it. Being able to use the app on my mobile device has changed my business for the better. I will never look back!

Cons

If I could change one thing about the software, I would add an auto-populate setting on iPhone to where you wouldnt have to type in the destination email address every time. If the contact isnt in your existing phone book, you have to type in the email address manually. Thats fine, but its easy to transpose a letter or number and then have the incorrect signer.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.