signNow Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.83/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

SignNow has been a awesome software for electric signatures. This has been a useful tool and has been great and definitely helps time management for important documents.

Jennifer H.

I love the ease of use for someone like myself who is not incredibly technical. I also love that it has made our sign-off process very simple, automated and streamlined.

EK

Erik K.

I love how easy SignNow makes paperwork and other things that I would normally dread. It saves you from having to fax or communicate back and forth too much and I love that it’s free for users.

AM

Ali M.

There aren’t too many problems with this software. It occasionally will crash or not export the pdf properly so I’ll have to redo it, but that’s rare.

Wolfie T.

Customer service is terrible. They have not been able to fix basic software issues like blurry documents and an inability to use the same form document multiple times.

DH

David H.

For instance, a signatory is unable to add comments or other text to a document. This is a negative for me as some other software programs allow this feature.

signNow users...

RightSignature

Adobe Connect-logocaret

Adobe Connect

Compare both
How would you rate signNow?

Matt H.

President

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great starter app, but not for the mature business

Transcript

Matt: Hello, I'm Matt with a local IT company, and I give signNow a rating of five. For more reviews...

Overall easy to use product for a good price.

Transcript

Lorri D.: Hi, I'm Lorri. I own a financial planning and investment management company, and I give signNow...

Easy to use. Great value.

When I started my business, I needed to find a digital signing solution for a low cost... so even though I had never heard of this program, I decided to give it a try instead of using one of the more well-known digital signing programs. My business is small, and I don't need digital signing on a daily basis. So, the lower price very much attracted me. And ultimately, I'm very glad I gave it a shot. It has definitely met my needs and is affordable. Also, there was one occasion when I needed to contact customer service because I changed my e-mail address, which caused a billing error. I sent an email to customer service, and the issue was resolved very promptly and easily.

Pros

The program is quite easy to use and navigate. And it appears my clients find it easy to use as well. I've never had any complaints or questions from them.

Cons

The only thing I have difficulty with is the editing tools box... it can be moved side to side so you can see your document, but not up and down. The bottom portion of the editing tool box gets cut off by my Windows task bar at the bottom of my screen, and since I can't move the box up, I can't access the tools in the lower portion.

Good Value and Versatility

I use Sign Now for e-contracting of artists. It does the job and gives me the full range of tools I need to create a custom contract for each artist.

Pros

I like the Radio Button feature and the conditional options.

Cons

Sometimes I wish I could update my templates more easily.

Main Features Do Not Work. Support is Slow!

Pros

It's can be a decent system at an affordable price, if it worked.

Cons

The Bulk Invite doesn't to work. After uploading a list of clients, the field chooser removes sending options that are available prior to the CSV upload. Reporting is broken. Reports display random field names instead of user information. Could be a good system is it worked. Support is slow. I only say this because if this is their main business, it should not take a business week to fix a basic function.

Dear Don, we are very sorry for the disappointing experience! Can we have your ticket number, please? You've mentioned that you contacted our Support but since we don't see your email in this review, we can't detect the case on our side. We at signNow are actually using bulk sending via CSV quite frequently ourselves. And it seems to be working alright, for our internal purposes. We would like to investigate this case and settle this as soonest. Please, provide more details, and we would do our best to solve this ASAP. Thanks!

Was once priced competitively

Problem now is they've changed their pricing model which makes docusign a much better, more feature rich alternative. Their plan only charged when the document was fully signed -- while that remains, they've made smart fields, etc a part of the enterprise plan which made API access worthless. You can't populate a smartfield.

Pros

Relatively easy to use API, interface is pretty straight fwd.

Cons

Support can be tough to get access to if there are unique issues. Finally got in touch and they acknowledged issue on their side

Jason hi! Many thanks for your feedback. Even though it is not immediately pleasing, this is extremely helpful for us. Passing your input to the development team. Your review will help us to do better in the future, in terms of both functionality and the pricing policy.

Easy Digital Signing

Great experience.

Pros

This service is efficient for office users and easy for signers.

Cons

Would like software to save a default email per template.

Makes Doing Business Easier

SignNow is the perfect complement to our small business and helps us to do things more professionally when it comes to our clients and business partners.

Pros

SignNow helps to cut out inefficiencies in doing business. It does that by allowing us to get necessary documents signed quickly without us having to scan pages and constantly run behind people to get signatures.

Cons

I can’t say that there’s really much that I don’t like about this software. If I had to point out one thing, I’d ask for the ability to reduce the time to sign all the way down to 1 day. Currently that minimum is 3 days.

The best signature management app on a price basis

Great - now I've set it up, it runs on autopilot when it comes to me needing to create and send a contract to clients for signing.

Pros

When it comes to document signing it's a crowded market with lots of options - where signNow stands out is on price. It does pretty much the same as the others - but for at least half the price. This was the main reason we picked it.

Cons

The dashboard looks dated and takes a while to get familiar with - but past that it has all the same feature as it's competitors.

Great features and Great Value

Pros

SignNow does everything I expect from an e-signature platform and provides an easy experience for my customers.

Cons

I wish there were more customization options available at my level (language preferences, for example)

Easy to use e-sign software

Pros

Ease of use, especially for a first time user of electronic signing software

Cons

The mobile platform has been difficult for end users/signors. Web application has been more reliable in my experience

Just sign

Pros

fulfills the function it offers to sign documents electronically and easily

Cons

The registration process can be a bit long but the rest fulfills its function

SignNow Helped Eliminate Lag Time in Contract Signing

Overall our experience has been great, and I enthusiastically recommend signNow. The primary function of the software is great - we can easily add fields and get documents sent off for signature, and have had no complaints or concerns from users on how to complete their online signatures.

Pros

SignNow gives us the ability to conduct business online, which became critical during Covid-19 and, frankly, helped push us more fully into the digital age. Our clients love being able to review and sign documents from home, and we've saved a considerable amount of lag time between creating documents, mailing them to the clients and having them sign or mail them back. Half our younger generation clients don't have printers, or scanners, but are quite happy to sign online, and with signNow, so are we. The software is super easy to use in adding signature and other fields, and gives all parties copies of the executed documents, which saves us another step on the back end too.

Cons

There are multiple tiers of product available, and we've chosen the lowest tier. The features we like least may be available in the premium package options, so take this with a grain of salt. But I would like to have clients able to upload documents. To have the software remember past customer's names, not just emails (we have to manually type them in, each time, right now). To customize the subject line of messages. To upload word docs and separate PDFs into one signature item, vs having to PDF and merge prior to uploading.

Sign Now for 100's of Contracts

Pros

The price was the biggest factor in going with Sign Now. As a new company, we needed the most cost-effective way to send out our contracts.

Cons

Up until recently, I would have given 5 stars across the board. My company celebrated our 1 year anniversary and with that came contract renewals. This is where Sign Now has lost stars for me. They don't have a way for a business to look at the contract date signed without going into each one and researching. I have 300 contracts renewing with multiple dates for renewals over the next few months. I would love a feature where we could see the email we sent the contract to and the date the contract was signed in a spreadsheet format. When I reached out about this issue they seemed stumped themselves. In my industry we will send out thousands of contracts a year and we need a system to keep up with who signed and when. At this time my staff is having to update an excel spreadsheet.

Great value for cost

digitizing the signing process. saving paper and time and adding convenience to our clients.

Pros

when it works as planned, it offers a lot of convenience to our business. every transaction in our industry requires about 20 pages of investor disclosures and signatures. SignNow allows clients to easily complete this process from their computer or mobile device. saves a lot of time, saves a lot of trees, and both our office and client get a PDF Copy when complete.

Cons

sometimes there appear to be technical glitches where it does not work as planned. usually we just have to wait till SignNow has update a fix and then works again as expected. but this is sometimes and inconvenience. if this is resulting from user error on our end, I would to know and be put in touch with a training person so we can address this.

Easy to use esigning software

Amazing product that is vital to the daily operations to my company. My team send out all of our employment contracts via signnow

Pros

Cheaper then docusign. Simple to learn and easy to sign out contracts. On the user side its also easy to sign. Every activity is documented.

Cons

I wish the templates were easier to make. I wish it could integrate with our SharePoint so that documents would automatically be stored when its sign by all parties

Many thanks for your super positive feedback! We are happy to know IT professionals appreciate our service! Please note that signNow actually has a recently updated integration for SharePoint. You can read the details on our site here: https://www.signnow.com/integrations/sharepoint Hope this helps!

Excellent product

Pros

Gives me everything I need when we send out documents for clients to sign. I like how easy it is for me to add fields for recipients to fill out and specify the format. It's also great that even our most technically challenged user could always figure out how to sign and send us back our documents.

Cons

I always customize the message and subject accompanying each document we send. Unfortunately, I guess only the recipient sees it. I don't see the customize message in the confirmation email I receive and neither do the other email address cc-ed on the documents. I have no idea how my customized messages look and if the recipients actually see it.

Outstanding business solution

We are able to have contracts, hiring paperwork, employee reviews all completed without having to rely on the involved parties being physically present.

Pros

The ability to upload forms and create templates. Document groups - like sending a virtual packet. The ability to have multiple people fill out their portion of a document at the same time.

Cons

Poor support. I haven't had to use the support often, but the times I have it was very difficult and laborious on my end.

Real threat to Docusign with a couple glitches!

Pros

I like how it is integrated with our AMS so that when we email docs to our clients we can click "sign-now" and set up the spots we need electronic signatures for. However, there are times where the actual email never sends and I end up having to send it again through SignNow rather than NowCerts automatically (our AMS provider). That has caused some issues with customer service with our agents. Otherwise we get a discounted rate and it is by far one of the friendliest and most customer friendly products for e-signature I have seen--a true rival to Docusign.

Cons

Double sending glitch I wrote about above is the only issue really, the setup for e-sign and pointing where you want it is a little touchy. You can accidentally click somewhere and not know you asked for a client's signature in an area of the policy that you don't need a signature on all because you accidentally brushed your mouse.

It's the times

Using the templates is an awesome feature and makes sending all my onboarding documents easier. We use SignNow exclusively for signing contracts, agreements, and policies. All of our employees and vendors are familiar with it, which makes the process smooth.

Pros

I like how easy it is to set up a document, send the document and that the person receiving the document doesn't have to have an account or sign up for anything in order to sign it. I also like the notifications I get each step of the way. In the times we are in today, with everything basically paperless and electronic, this kind of a service is an absolute Must-Have.

Cons

The only thing I would ask for that it doesn't offer is for the signer to have options to add their own comments and fields. If the signer had their own set of options they could respond with comments or respond with request for information, forward get extra signatures from another signer, etc.

Efficient and fairly priced.

Pros

Sign-now provides my organization access to its security and integration features which puts the deployment of legally binding and widely accepted e-signature across devices on our fingertips. With Signnow, we have been able to create a resilient and scalable electronic digital workflow and automated paperwork across all engagements with clients and partners.Resulting in a faster paperwork process in all of our dealings. I especially cherish the bulk invite feature , which enable us send invites to multiple persons all at once ,by simply creating a single paperwork template and uploading a list of people we'd like to append their signature to the paperwork. This works perfectly in situations where multiple persons are needed to sign a paperwork.

Cons

Quality of support is very slow and just not good enough. We will like to get responses to concerns and setbacks we encounter on this tool in a matter of hours ,rather than days ; which is the norm with the Signnow support team as of this time.

Easy to sign software

Love it. Been a user for over 3 years now and will continue to remain a paid subscriber.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to understand. You can upload documents in the app and iPad as well making it convenient for all parties.

Cons

No cons. So far so good. I would just say enhance security features. With so much hacking and fraud going on now a days, I would hate for my account and documents to be compromised!

Perfect for people with low volume of e-signatures

We've had a great experience. However, they changed their plan design and when doing so, it bumped me out of phone support and down to email only support.

Pros

SignNow is affordable yet give some very advanced features. My favorite feature is where you can create a link for people to access a reoccurring form to fill out. This is very helpful when selling insurance over the internet. People come to my website and buy insurance without me involved.

Cons

Simple tasks such as selecting multiple documents at once or deleting batches of documents isn't available. You would think something this simple would be included. Perhaps they will add this in the future.

Dear Mark, many thanks for your detailed feedback from an experienced user of SignNow! We are happy to know you find signing links' generation convenient and handy for your business :) I'll pass your comments about selecting/deleting multiple documents to our developers team! Thanks again!

SignNow

I have had a great experience with SignNow, I have using it for 2+ years now without any issues.

Pros

I like that you are able to edit almost any document and add your signature to send it to the recipient.

Cons

I dislike nothing really, I use the software to sign documents sent to me from my colleagues or other partnership companies.

Right for my Business

I love the fact that I just don’t have to print contracts anymore and save paper that way and this app has helped me with that.

Pros

It’s easy to use , all of my documents are right there for me to see , I can keep them for as long as I want to and don’t have to delete them. I also really like the option that I can use it as businesses and personal . Changing the Signaturs it’s super easy . Al around a great app .

Cons

Right now I liked the option where it would keep track of what I have written so I don’t have to repeat my self , I fill out a lot of forms and all the time it’s not address and all that fun stuff and I just loved the optin where I could see what I had written before so I just tap on that . Now I have to fill it out each time and it’s so time consuming. That’s the only thing I’m not all to happy about .

Good for getting signatures

We're using it more for signing and sending documents to the insurance companies and having them sign and send them back. The experience in that aspect has been good.

Pros

It makes getting signatures from customers easy by being able to upload the document and add form fields for them to fill out/sign and then send electronically for them to complete.

Cons

Our company does better with software that allows you to pull up the form in the field and fill out while with the customer. However, this is great for using if the customer is unable to complete the information in person.

Dear Ashley, we are happy to read about your positive experience with SignNow! Actually, you can also use SignNow in the field too! This is called in-person e-signing, or Kiosk Mode. Here is the instruction with screenshots: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures Hope this helps!

SignNow: Easy to use

SignNow has been a good experience for us. It has helped us with getting documents to customers and getting them signed, which is essential for our business.

Pros

Fairly quick set up process. Easy to edit templates once they are set up. We have several people using one log on, which has worked well for our purposes.

Cons

The only negative thing that I can think of is some feedback that we have received from customers that we have sent forms to, and that is that you have to download the app in order to fill out the forms. We have found out that you don't actually have to download the app, but the link to take you to the forms without downloading the app is not in a super obvious place.