Proposify

Proposal software for modern sales teams and professionals.

visit website

Proposify Reviews

How would you rate Proposify?

Pros

Beautiful looking proposals, easy to use templates and libraries, very impressive for clients and it looks great when printed out too.

Susan W.

I loved that it made proposals look more professional. The templates were a great start and the collaboration aspect was very useful.

KM

Kristina M.

The best feature are the templates for various industry. I use this soft and I recommended to many of my clients as it helps create great looking proposals, keeps track of your sales funnels.

JD

Julia D.

Cons

Hard to customize and make design changes. Inability to combine projects.

DK

Dayne K.

Deleting the final page in a section for example is not allowed, so you have to add a new page and then delete. Additionally, some of the button labels can be confusing at first.

Will G.

The tone of the guys is just awful. Max 5 active proposals at any one time.

LH

Lawry H.

Beat Your Competition with Proposify

1. PDF --> PROPOSIFY Design and tailor your legal report/proposal/document/etc. Customize emails, send notifications, and monitor client views. Never send a boring PDF attachment again! 2. CUSTOMER SERVICE Deliver breathtaking, interactive, and branded proposals to clients, ensuring them you're dedicated to their success. If you have a problem, email Kyle Racki, CEO of Proposify. That's right...

Cons

Littered with bugs that waste your time and make you look unprofessional

Used it for three years. Woulda switched a long time ago to anything else unfortunately not many options existed. Today I am finally making the change. No software makes me as frustrated to use as proposify over the years. Sorry, it’s the truth.

Pros

Best option of a lot of bad options. Very versatile. Lots of features.

Cons

Lots of features but they don’t work well. Slow. Very glitchy. Buggy. Things randomly change and glitch all the time so if you make one change you can bet your entire document is now different and you have to recheck everything.

Hi Sheldon, Thank you for taking the time to review. We always love to hear feedback from our clients, good or bad. It helps us improve Proposify and allows us insight into your needs as a user. We're really sorry that you've been experiencing such difficulty, and we'd love a chance to help you get back to saving time and closing deals. If you'd like to give it another go, please contact support@proposify.com. We'll do our very best to help you get back on track. Cheers.

Held to Ransom, given a 'free trial extension' that never happened

Bad. The tone of the guys is just awful. max 5 active proposals at any one time? What a stupid plan. Ugh. Such a great product with such great potential and such shortsighted execution.

Pros

You can make proposals with it. What else?

Cons

The customer service and the pricing. No thought goes into either of these things. Max 5 active proposals??? WHAT?!?! What does that even mean? It means they hold you hostage again in another way. I feel like Proposify have a gun pointed at me.

Hi Lawry, thanks for taking a moment to leave us your feedback. If your monthly proposal volume exceeds what our Tall plan offers, you might see a better value by upgrading to one of our larger plans (unlimited active proposals start with our Grande plan). Grande plans also offer additional features to help you streamline your process even more like Client Input Forms, Custom URL, and standard integrations. But we definitely hear you, and if the Grande plan doesn't fit into your budget, then Proposify might not be the best fit for you and your proposal needs. We appreciate your comments and wish you the best of luck with any upcoming proposals!

Proposals done right...

Hands down one of the best tools our agency has invested in. We've gone from custom proposal development using Adobe CS for each client to a visually robust template within the Proposify platform. It allows us to create a library catalogue that we can then incorporate based on client needs, providing a very tailored proposal, without all of the rework. It's saved us countless hours and improved our response time - both win/win scenarios for our lean team.

Pros

Content Library, eSignatures, very customizable and easy to use.

Cons

Formatting and copying of tables is sometimes a nightmare. The word processing capabilities leaves a lot to be desired, especially since there doesn't appear to be a way to build hierarchical outlines. Content is not easily copy and pasted from one document to another.

So far, Proposify has exceeded our expectations!

Improved efficiency for us and our clients.

Pros

Proposify ha simplified our proposal and agreement process. Now clients who aren't tech savvy can click a button to sign and approve a proposal. We have also been able to easily customize the proposals so they are now also our client agreement. The software is pretty intuitive however when you need help they have truly outstanding customer service that's available through live chat! I was working until 8 or 9 PM EST ans sent a message through their live chat thinking I'd hear back the next day but someone was still working. We also love that we can see at a glance how much we have in outstanding proposals.

Cons

So far I can't find anything. If I had to say one thing it would be that you can't have someone sign in two areas, which we need, howvwe we did find a work around until they add that.

Does what it says on the box - well

Time, we save a lot of time creating proposals and I save a lot of time by not having to review and fact check each and every proposal that's sent.

Pros

Proposify is easy to implement, to create templates, snippets (blocks of recurring information) and the ability to add our fee table makes life uniform and a lot simpler!

Cons

When editing some text and rich features in individual Proposals, the ability and feature set could be a little more advanced, i.e. the inclusion of a page break etc. Potentially an add-in to MS Word would be AMAZING.

😍L'essayer c'est l'adopter

économie de temps, d'études de cas, allure professionnel

Pros

Travaillant comme pigiste depuis peut, je manque incroyablement de temps et je n'ai pas eu autre choix que de tester et adopter des plateformes afin d'économiser temps et énergie et me consacrer à ce qui compte vraiment pour moi. Le développement de mon entreprise. Je ne me passerais plus jamais de proposify. - Logiciel très intuitif - Facile d'utilisation - Les modèles déjà prêts - Texte explicatif déjà en place. - Design professionnel

Cons

Le seul inconvénient à mon avis est qu'il n'a pas de traduction française, mais sincèrement avec Google Chrome ce n'est pratiquement pas problématique.. juste a traduire en 5 min

Hi Kim, thanks for taking a moment to review our software! So great to hear how Proposify is helping you grow your business, and we appreciate your feedback. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals!

Proposify did the impossible and made proposals fun manageable!

Pros

I think most people can agree that figuring out the proposal is the most painstaking part of a project. It usually takes more time than expected and doesn't contribute to the bottom line. That's where Proposify comes in handy. We started saving so much time and manpower on the proposal aspect of the project, it allowed us to reach more companies in less time and with the beautiful design and feel of the proposal, we had an easy leg up on our competition.

Cons

It does take some initial startup to get everything figured out and there are some limitations on the basic plan, but overall very worth it.

Hi Dennis, Thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear that Proposify has saved you time and helped set you apart from your competition! We also genuinely appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify that much better. Happy closing!

A good product that is still be upgraded

This happens to be my go to software for proposals. I have tried a number of other platforms but keep coming back to this one. They are doing a GREAT job of adding features right now, so I would definitely give this a shot. I have found it to be worth going through the learning curve!

Pros

This software cranks out nice proposals. I used them about a year ago and it was cranky. They have made major improvements over the last year. They now have lots of templates that are usable with a variety of industries and purposes. The followup systems are much better and the editing functions are now a breeze.

Cons

Like any other software, it takes time to get to know it enough to be efficient. I am a learn-by-doing guy but this was not an easy ramp up. There are packets of services and products that you should propagate before you begin your process. Be sure to take the time to go through all the training or you will waste a lot of time. The wysiwyg function is a little bit kluge-prone, so check your proposals with a test email before you release anything to prospects

The Best Drag-and-Drop Proposal Tool We Used

This is a really great product. As a creative agency, we love that you can truly customize the templates and they look great rendered in a PDF format.

Pros

Customizable Templates

Cons

Wish you could add Total variables into a page without the fee table. So we can summarize an investment section on a single page with a dynamic variable.

Hey Chris, Thanks so much for the review! We love feedback. I'm glad to let you know that you can use our {total} variable in any textbox, so you can place that outside of your fee table. For more information check out: http://support.proposify.biz/text-editor/variables-video Thanks again for the review!

Become a closer with Proposify

Pros

This has made my life easier by allowing me to turn around proposals in minutes versus hours. I can track real time feedback from my potential clients and they have said my proposals are much more professional looking.

Cons

While there are table features, they are limited. This is hardly a reason though to not use Proposify. My proposals use heave tables and I was able to work around this issue but I do hope they add new features to tables soon (i.e., merge cells, copy paste, etc.).

Make Great Looking Proposals Simply and Quickly

Pros

Often, I am proposing similar jobs, so I love the ability to create a proposal, then spin new proposals off of my original. It really saves time and give me consistently branded proposals. Images and graphics are easily brought in, too, so your proposal will stand out from the run-of-the-mill black print on white paper document.

Cons

There is a slight bit of a learning curve with Proposify, but once you get it down, you will be making professional looking proposals every time.

Hi Leslie, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review! We're glad to hear Proposify is helping you save time with consistent branding and professional-looking proposals - that's what we're all about! Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Fantastic proposal software

We were looking for online proposal software that is flexible enough to allow for good design and has all the functionality to create online proposals. Proposify meets all of our needs and is easy to use. Clients even ask us what software we are using for proposals because they say it is easy for them to accept as well - which they love.

Pros

Easy to use, great range of functionality, lots of design options

Cons

A critical tool in our new business efforts

Pros

Easy to use Nice analytics Affordable Attractive templates to start building out our own proposals. Quick and helpful customer support

Cons

No live editing/collaborative editing The content library can get a little cluttered if you're not careful or have new users unfamiliar with the tool creating new sections.

Worst App for Crashing and Bugs With Software Not Repaired

Could be so good, but really far from where it needs to be. I would recommend switching to another product.

Pros

If bugs were fixed and the app was working properly it would be okay. I like that you are notified about proposals.

Cons

Slow, Buggy. Unable to search for contacts as it comes with a fault in the software. Unable to add duplicate contact emails. Website crashes often and not easy to edit templates. With slow processing times you lose hours in your day regularly. Customer support cannot fix the problems in terms of optimising the software.

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'll have someone from our reach out to you shortly to learn more so we can look into this further. We appreciate your constructive feedback, and we look forward to chatting further!

Worst software ever

The business problem I had hoped to solve was creating more efficiency with the proposal process. Instead I've inherited a new set of problems created by Proposify that is far worse.

Pros

It really does have the features my business needs. Their poor support staff is trained to be super nice, but they can't help the fact that they work for a bad product.

Cons

It is the buggiest software I have ever used. We are working against deadlines and literally every time I have to create a proposal, it loses functionality. I literally can't make the most simple edits. It just freezes up or arbitrarily removes things. It's maddening.

Hi Mary-Michael, we're so sorry about your experience, though we're glad to hear your feedback. Our team will be following up with you to work through your concerns, and we'll help you get back on track with your proposals ASAP. Thanks again for letting us know your feedback!

Easy to use very flexible design

Quick sign offs in proposals

Pros

allows for a lot of layout and design customization. Great template to choose from too. They are quick to respond with answers.

Cons

It would be great if you could hide the prices on individual line items and just show the cumtotal. Would like more reporting features

Good but buggy

I have been using this product for quite a while, and it has indeed increased our proposal writing efficiency... but that's maybe more a statement about SaaS RFP systems in general. Proposify has a caching system in place that can make editing documents problematic. I often find myself struggling for 30 minutes while formatting a single heading or a paragraph as the caching traps an error - frequently...

Cons

Contracts were never made easier

Pros

Ease of use and functionality to create perfect contracts.

Cons

Limitations with bigger companies where proposify is blocked for example

Thanks for leaving us a review! We're so glad that Proposify's easy-to-use and intuitive editor has helped you improve your proposal game! If you're ever having issues getting proposals sent (or if your proposals are getting blocked), please reach out to our Customer Support team (support@proposify.com) and they'll take a look into this for you. We want you closing all your deals, and we're here to help!

Separates us from the competition

I've been using proposify for about a year now. I sell commercial office furnishings and our proposals beat out our competition every time. The best part is we can track what the end user is most interested in so we can streamline our proposals to meet their needs. Thanks to the Proposify Team for such an awesome product.

Pros

Ability to create a library for our team to draw from.

Cons

I wish we could link pricing cells from an individual price for a product in our proposal to a master pricing summary page.

Great Tool

Pros

Ease of use Ability to E-sign and collaborate Tracking proposal progress

Cons

Hard to customize and make design changes Inability to combine projects

Hi Dayne, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedbackit helps us continue to improve our software! And in the future, you can also reach out to support@proposify.com at any time and they'll be happy to help ensure your proposals are looking exactly how you want them to. Happy closing!

Changed how we run our business

We run a digital agency and one of the unfortunate side-effects of working in this sector or frequent creation of proposal for quotes, tenders and responses. We got big enough a while ago that the time suck in creating these documents through Word and In Design meant that responding often wasn't worth the effort. Proposify changed all that.

Cons

Time-saving software for sending multiple proposals and contracts

Too much time was being spent on sending out proposals and it took a long time to get them signed. Proposify streamlines the whole process and turnaround has improved significantly.

Pros

Anyone who runs a business knows that sending out proposals (and contracts) gets tedious when you have to start from scratch every time. Proposify lets you choose a template or save your own custom templates for future proposals. You can also put your own branding to look more professional. The UI for creating a proposal/contract (it's 2 in 1) is very usable. Every section is listed in a column so...

Cons

The email Proposify sends out with the contract isn't all that professional looking so I'd like more advanced design capabilities. The mobile app could be better designed too. You have to zoom in to see properly and overall it doesn't seem all that optimized for smaller screens.

Excellent Product. Recommended For Any Agency

Good customer service, solid design and lots of templates to choose from.

Pros

Heard about Propisfy on a Podcast and was surprised I hadn't run into it before on Product Hunt or something. Great concept and a very useful tool. If you're a marketing agency or doing any kind of freelance work, I highly recommend the product. Makes your organization look very professional and it also saves you time from writing lengthy proposals that you're always revising.

Cons

I don't want to say the price is too high because the value is definitely there if you're doing any amount of volume. A number of the features are available in the first tier plan and I've had some solid results using it over the last 6 months. Certainly a recommended product.

excellent tool to create business proposals quickly and easily

Pros

Proposity is a way to deliver proposals more quickly and easily. It has a very comfortable interface where it offers us a large number of beautiful templates, very customizable when creating a proposal, where you can always go further with a proposal with this application. Proposify allows you to work as a team in an organized way and where we can follow up on the ideal offers to be aware of the clients. It contains a lot of documentation from your page and we can start a test for free.

Cons

It depends on where we use this application, it can be very slow and, sometimes, freeze. At the time of developing a proposal, there may be difficult processes that are simple, such as copying and pasting a text