All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

HappyFox Help Desk Reviews

Alex W.

Read the full review
It tracks customer support tickets very well. It can automatically filter for certain content and then place the ticket into the appropriate category or assign them to the appropriate support person.

Read the full review
What I like most about the software is the ease of its interface. You do not have to look through pages and pages of different stuff, your tickets are right in front of you when you log in.

Brien N.

Read the full review

Cons

We find that clients are much more likely to submit a ticket for a problem rather than post-it notes on your door or stopping you in the hall with a problem.

Art W.

Read the full review
Sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue.

sandeep s.

Read the full review
My app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.

Victoria M.

4.6

Happyfox is changing the way helpdesk solutions run.

Pros

First ,I have to commend the Happyfox team for running a good and effective support department. We switched to Happyfox in January and the experience so far , has been impressive. Setup time was a breeze ,and the support team were on hand to guide us through all hurdles during the first few weeks. I like how every conversation from emails ,social media messages ,voice calls etc are converted into tickets which we can track and respond to ,within the Happyfox interface.While making it easy to track key customer service metrics like first response time, time spent by each staff on tickets etc I will say Happyfox is changing the look ,function and feel of helpdesk solutions and I love this revolution.

Cons

It is normal when trying a new innovative service to see it as all perfect. At this point, I see Happyfox as perfect,maybe I will find NEGATIVES as my organization continue using Happyfox.

HR Help Desk Administrator

Pros

We like that it is easy to use. It is rather simple and not overly complicated.

Cons

The reporting is very challenging. I wish they had better reporting capabilities. I

DO NOT PURCHASE HAPPYFOX

We have had a most unfortunately experience with Happyfox, We contacted them as their product suited our requirements. About us: We own 3 sales based businesses and are share holders major in another 2, now Happyfox do not know that we own several businesses, nor do they know that we are looking for a platform to roll out across the entire brand. Having a platform like happyfox is an imperative...

Pros

Great looking product Good website Good information

Cons

Bad customer service Ridiculous email response times Failure to have a negative feedback process in place Happyfox treat you like your just another sale Undervalue you as a customer Generic responses Impersonal service (When you actually receive it) Mail track is a wonderful tool which enables you to know when someone reads your email. If you are going to read it, respond.

Great Tool - Great Support

We needed something to automate our onboarding process among many other things. This tool will absolutely do that and much more.

Pros

I have had a great experience with HappyFox team members since I started the free trial. We are actually signing a contract because we were very impressed. I received great service and this platform can do a lot of things for us and grow with us as we grow.

Cons

Somewhat difficult to build if you aren't an IT or engineering kind of person, but they helped and I will have access to support as we add different features.

Customizable to every need

The customer service from the team is beyond exceptional. Best ever.

Pros

It is so adaptable. We could add fields we needed. We could add branding. Canned responses. It allows for tickets created by phone, email and social media.

Cons

It is difficult to set up but the team is very helpful.

Good Tool to Work on

HappyFox is a cloud-based help desk and customer support application. We have been using HappyFox since 2 years now and we are very pleased with it. It save us so much time in the sense that most customers ask the same questions over and over again. Its ticket support system really helps in solving customers’ issues very quickly. It also has a built-in knowledge base, end-user support portal, and community forum. Overall this is a very good tool to have and can be recommended also.

Pros

It has a intuitive interface that helps users concentrate on incoming requests. It is highly customizable with robust automation. It provides a multi-channel ticketing system. It automates tickets for speedy processing It has a Knowledge base for future references (FAQ) It also helps in Report generation of historical ticketing data

Cons

I wish that more users were available at the lower level plans. The program also has needs time to learn and thus it has a steep learning curve.

HappyFox Chat is great software

Pros

1. if you are using this software as administrator its very flexible you can manage your team very easily 2. quick installation on . website 3. we are using Chat & Ticket System from HappyFox both software comes with great features & plugins

Cons

1. sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue. 2. support response is little slow they need to work on this.

HappyFox helps us keep up with our candidates

Pros

Love that HappyFox support tickets were easy to set up from our current e-mail box. We can easily respond to inquiries quickly using canned responses. The software is able to be customized to your needs and flexible for as many users you need to have access to. You can create specific rules and statuses that help the flow of communication stay in an organized manner.

Cons

There is a slight learning curve when beginning to use the software. But after a demo and support from their team, we are pro's within a matter of a few weeks.

Definitely the Best

Have been using this for quite a few time and definitely the best one. It has eased of all my trouble top accumulate tickets from all sources. This software easily gives all the tickets raised from various sources like email, social media, phone call, chat,website widgets and everything. Love it.

Pros

Intuitive interface that helps focus on incoming requests Highly customizable

Cons

It creates a ticket of every email sent to the mail id, irrespective of their authenticity.

Great look and feel

Was great company to deal with and they are shortlisted for possible future purchase.

Pros

The look and feel was excellent, the trial onboarding was professionally run and the customer service was the best I've been through.

Cons

Trial solution was slow, that may have been due to the servers the trials run on but was very evident to us and caused frustration.

HappyFox Happy User

Before choosing HappyFox Helpdesk, our support team had no way to quantify the issues, pain points, and feature requests other than anecdotally in team meetings. Adopting Helpdesk has allowed me to share a complete support picture over time to the developers and administrators that keep us on track to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction with the support process that our customers are currently reporting, based on the automated after-action customer survey.

Pros

The most important feature about HappyFox is the support that the team provides 24/7. I am an administrator in a small company and decidedly not a programmer. When I originally set up Helpdesk I was a novice in how each part fit together to create a whole solution with meaningful KB, Ticketing, Categories, and Automation. The Support Team spent many hours coaching me through this process to achieve a very useful set of tools for our customers.

Cons

I like most everything about the HappyFox Help Desk and HappyFox Chat applications. The initial setup was painful and required some back-ed programming to support the way in which I wanted the Support Center page layout to appear. The support staff at HappyFox tell me that a new release of HelpDesk includes tools that simplify the UI whereby the Administrator can change the way in which items, articles, products and sections are displayed.

Not too complex, not a ton of features, but it does do and accomplish exactly what it says.

Finally found a way to organize all support issues and questions in one place rather than using a support@ email or mailing list. Also cut down on the number of users who would email one support person individually over and over again instead of getting their request to the rest of the team.

Pros

HappyFox is limited in what it can offer (especially the free version) but it does function as a help desk ticketing system very well. Users have a portal to submit tickets, check on progress, and respond to a help desk technicians updates or solutions. Managers can track tickets, view what's left open, and put policies in place that make sure tickets are not forgotten and are assigned the proper priority to get taken care of.

Cons

There's not much I can think of regarding HappyFox that I'd consider a "Con". Yes, it has limitations but for the price you pay (unless you use the free version) it's worth every penny no doubt. I'd like to see a large file size limit when responding to tickets though. Often times the responders to tickets like to attach many screenshots or even video files for users to follow along with to product a solution but every now and then it wouldn't attach correctly. Also adding a knowledge base to reference in responses to support tickets would be amazing

Strong Ticketing System

I have found Happyfox an exception ticketing system, but, strong customer support. It has greatly increased the efficiency and productivity of our team.

Pros

Happyfox sets out what it is meant to do - a strong, automated ticketing system. Happyfox can be quickly setup, has a strong support team, and is constantly working on improvements. Some of the best features of the software include customization of categories (ticket fields, contacts), a sleek and clean UI for administrators, built-in Knowledge Base, automatic ticketing, recurring tickets, ticket threading, and multiple ticket intake (email, widiget, login).

Cons

A lot of the newer features are limited to the top tier pricing bracket which means, starting out with the lower level limits the features. It is limited ticketing and providing a knowledge base. Some of the newer features including project management and asset management is a little light, but, definitely improvements on turning Happyfox into a fully fledged ITSM.

Outstanding Help desk software at an attractive price

We spent some time a year ago looking at helpdesk software to replace the enormously complicated Kayako that we had been supplied with as part of a system rewrite. We use Magento and have multiple ecommerce stores with multiple sales/support operators. We sell live plants and support issues can sometimes be quite technical at which point staff are involved whose first skills are not with computers...

Pros

Easy to use, economic, full featured, integrates with Magento

Cons

Nothing

Game Changer!

Our customers have been longing for an on-line portal to report their own incidents. Not only have we provided that option to our customers with the launch of this tool but members of management are no longer in the dark on items that are lingering. With custom SLA's and breach alerts management can engage themselves before an escalation occurs. The support team is very responsive; I never have to chase the support team down for answers to my questions or challenges and to me this is most important because I in turn am able to keep our customers and staff members informed. At almost the drop of a dime, I am receiving one-on-one support!

Pros

Customization and branding options by far have been the most impressive. From the cosmetic features to the ticket fields and report types.

Cons

There are some features that I would expect to be standard that are not yet available. For example, having multiple time zones is not an option, customer generated reports are not available, only to staff members. So my staff is required to run those reports for our customers.

HappyFox, The Helpdesk for Humans

We've been using Happyfox for the past three years. It is used to create and track tickets for issues concerning Information Technology, Timesheets and Human Resource problems. We've been extremely happy using this product. The reporting features of this product are an extremely valuable tool and well worth the cost of the software.

Pros

Great product, with a simple user interface and powerful customization features. Allows for the building of Knowledge Bases and thorough tracking of all type of issues facing the end user. Will allow the users to open up ticket with their email package,

Cons

I've yet to see anything negative about this software.

"happy" with Happy Fox

Pros

With a ton of new features, Happyfox is a step above the rest for ticketing and knowledge bases. Some key features/pros are - Support request from multiple channels. Tiered agent/administrator roles Automation features - auto ticket creation, time spent, canned actions, etc. Great integration options with other software Custom SLA and Reporting tools.

Cons

The tool to build out knowledge Base articles is a little lackluster. it can be tedious to build out the KBs. It looks like most future enhancements are also being placed at a higher pay tier.

HappyFox keeps us organized + efficient!

We use HappyFox primarily to keep the marketing team organized. Our team runs across multiple states and varies from in-club marketing directors to the corporate team. Using HappyFox is helpful because it allows the corporate and in-club teams to efficiently communicate and delegate tasks between the appropriate individuals.

Pros

I cannot tell you how nice it is to have ONE platform to assign and delegate tasks! The minute a ticket is created, we are able to assign it to the correct person without things getting lost in the shuffle. Our productivity has greatly increased since launching this platform across our organization's internal team!

Cons

This is very petty, but I'm not a huge fan of the interface design. With a name like HappyFox (and the cute fox logo!) I'd expect it to be prettier. Also, I don't like how tickets are created from out of office responders or junk emails. Those are one-off occasions but still annoying.

A Simple but elegant HelpDesk Solution

Pros

The product is entirely web-based. However, it's still possible to respond to tickets via email. Replies to ticket emails automatically get delivered to the appropriate person. Any number of automatic responses can be set up to streamline self help articles and assign tickets to certain technicians. Round robin auto-assignment ensures that every ticket that hits the help desk has an owner. Categories can be set up to create buckets for different types of problems. Smart Rules are extremely useful and allow various actions to be preformed based on the contents of messages and age of tickets.

Cons

Functionality can be lacking, but I haven't found a problem I haven't been able to solve in a more round about way. I do wish more in-depth reporting could be done. What is there, is useful, but I wouldn't mind being able to customize it more.

HappyFox has made us happy so far!

Excellent support and needed functionality

Pros

We finally needed a helpdesk platform with more features than some of the low cost/free options. Upon reviewing HappyFox, we request a demo which was handled very well. We decided to give it a try and getting it up and running was crazy fast and super easy. Once it was up and running, it was overall very intuitive and the learning curve was tiny. For the questions we've had, HappyFox support has been excellent. Matter of fact, I wish support for all the vendors we deal with was as good as HappyFox support. If you're considering a new service desk platform, I'd recommend at least demo'ing HappyFox. So far we've been very pleased, and between the top quality support and the additional functionality we needed, I would certainly recommend giving HappyFox a try.

Cons

The only con I could identify is if you were a huge enterprise with several thousand clients and customers to support and you simply need more functionality and bells and whistles than HappyFox has to offer. I can't say that's really a con though because HappyFox seems to be pointed towards the SMB market. As an SMB, we don't want a hundred different functions we're never going to use.

Overall good product but with hidden gotchas

We have a place to store tickets. That is it. We are not seeing the full benefits of a good ticketing system because it lacks so many simple features.

Pros

Nothing in particular jumps out at us. It is no different than most other products in the same category. It has the same basic features as the big names.

Cons

Does not support daylight savings time. In order for your time/date stamps to look right when viewing tickets, every user has to adjust their personal time zone. Since we are Eastern, that meant we had to select Atlantic during DST. Then when it switches back, we need to remember to go in and change it back to EST. No plans from them to address this bug. We disposed of several older SLAs (no tickets...

HappyFox Help Desk

I wouldn't choose another help desk software, this one exceeds our needs. I am able to assign other members of our team to tickets and create 'canned responses' to ensure that we are acting as one in our customer service department.

Pros

I like most that HappyFox has a very organized user interface. I like that I get updates to my email and through my app so that we can be sure to respond in a timely manner to any customer or possible customer inquiring about our software.

Cons

My app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.

Helpful software

HappyFox offers a customer service support solution and an excellent user interface which is easy to use and intuitive along with its features and configuration options that can help manage both internal and external help desks. HappyFox came as a complete solution for maintaining an easy and customizable knowledge base and ticketing system. There is always a help service available. HappyFox came as...

Pros

This is very easy and simple to use set up automated responses is quite easy

Cons

Honestly none I can think of.

Amazing at first, until you realize that the develepement stoped

The service is good in a lot of things but lack of fundamental tools and performance. Too hard to manage, lots of bugs and no updates. The staff is amazing but the service don't follow. I'm jumping of this service and now and I'm in a nightmare because cannot export the data to anything. Neither in cvs. Only incomplete tickets and all my work history is unreacheable. Leaving the service very very very disapointed.

Pros

- Plenty of integrations - Very customizable - The support is very good, they don't mind to spend time until your problem is solved

Cons

- Smartphone App is terrible, ticket response not intuitive, lots of steps to accomplish simple tasks - Customization is very painful, not intuitive, complex, little bugs in several functions - Expensive against other similar products - No updates, development is stuck for years now (monolithic service) - Reports don't work, it's is impossible to extract relevant data about overall performance - Cannot export tickets in full, only the original fist message (this is very disappointing) - Faced several downtime in which was impossible to access the platform and manage tickets

HappyFox makes us sad...

Great response from the sales team. Beyond that, it has not been a great experience. Very frustrating to modify and breaks easily.

Pros

Responsiveness of the sales team to get a demo going and their willingness to work with us on configuration issues. Simple system to use if you have a simple help desk need.

Cons

Our help desk became complex quickly. HappyFox does not support any level of complexity. For example, no capability of adding fields that have values dependent on others. This has led to very complex form designs. No ability to customize the layout of the forms... every field is just thrown down the left side one after the other. For over a year they did not support daylight savings time. This made...

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.