Instapage Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.05/10

Reviews by rating

Overall my experience was great, and now they are integrating with even more important software, so it’s getting even better.
For the moment I liked it and I found it very useful, it is a tool you need to have in your work to provide a better service, it is very good.
The builder is super easy to learn, the integration with WordPress is seamless, and the ability to duplicate pages for scale and to collaborate with your team and/or clients is industry-leading.
I received this response after I emailed them on the 22 to cancel my subscription (you can’t manually do it yourself) and they acknowledged my email but charged me anyway.
InstaPage got too greedy and may be conducting bad business practice.
After awhile Instagram gets boring it needs something to bring some light to it.

Tanya G.

Sales

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Finding the Right Sales Page Generator Takes Time

Transcript

Tanya G.: Hi, I'm Tanya. I sell coaching programs online. Instapage I rate at about a four. And for more...

Michelle O.

CNA

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Really cool stuff

Transcript

Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Michelle. I'm a nurse and I give Instapage a four out of five ratings. For more reviews,...

Adam R.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

It's like Pop Rocks for Serious Business People

I was going to send a letter to them. I still will. This service is insane. Finally, I am able to do real testing, in a sexy way. I have used your templates to create customer journeys, test messaging, better identify my customer's needs. And, it's easy...even for a technophobe like me. I love Instapage! I'll shout it from the rooftops. I don't care. Okay, maybe a cloyingly sweet review. ...

Pros

ease of use, flexibility (testing, more testing, speed to implementation, journeys, surveys, touchpoint identification)

Cons

not many, have some small technical issues once and a while. No big deal.

CD

Cosimo D.

True customer support becomes customer love

What if you get the most awesome software for doing a certain thing, that kind of thing which can get ultra-personalized and needs to be tailored, and you find it. What if this software does everything it can to make your work faster and easier, and even help new ideas pop up, so you make better decisions, get more clients and earn more, create value in the end. So you find this software and get...

RA

Ron A.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Quality for each cent we paid

When I start using instapage I couldn't believe how easy and fast was to setup a landing page. As marketers we have to produce results and this tool was the best decision we made.

Pros

The drag and drop to move blocks from top to bottom. The organization to setup landing pages by folders.

Cons

When we were trying to setup the contact form in 2 columns there was not information about it. We contact customer service and they help us. The style we add it we couldn't see it on the edit mode. Just on the live mode andd it was kind of annoying go back and forth to check it was centered.

MA

Mo A.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great Customer Service

Pros

Customer service was very speedy and helpful. Interface is easy to use and has all the integrations I need!

Cons

The user interface is easy to use but could be more aesthetically pleasing and more modern.

LD

Luda D.

It has greatly lowered the amount of time I spent creating landing pages for AdWords.

Pros

How fast and easy I am able to duplicate/clone a landing page. All I have to do is push a button. I can create dozens in a day.

Cons

When I duplicate/clone a landing page, I have to input the information about the Recipients, and the Notification Style all over again. That gets very tiring. When I clone a page, the information of the people that are receiving the leads should be cloned as well.

CE

Claudiu E.

Absolutely an All-Round Great Customer Experience

Hi, I'm Claudiu, I am doing Marketing for a startup Educational Company, and have been using Instapage for the past four months, in response to our needs of getting new learners onboard as well as managing their interaction with our online marketing efforts and giving a great experience with those interacting with our company. So much efforts have been put into Instapage's Customer Service that...

JT

Janette T.

E-Learning, self-employed

Powerful and Easy to Use Landing Page Development Platform

Able to assert my brand and differentiation through the landing pages I created using this platform. Help students and MSMEs to easily create online presence that they can maintain anytime, anywhere.

Pros

Easy to build landing pages on Instapage. Also in maintaining it. As I teach landing page development to other people, it is great to see entrepreneurs finding their way and maintaining their own sites afterwards.

Cons

I hope they can make their platform advance features affordable and give you capabilities to get people on board on maintaining specific landing pages. Rather than limit their perspective on "agency" level only.

Val M.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Best way to create landing pages that convert

Instapage is the best solution I know to create great landing pages that convert in few minutes and withouth knowing to code. We use it in endado.com to recieve the traffic generated by google adwords.

Pros

easy to use, good templates

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to do some things because constraints.

VC

Victor C.

Simple to use. Does everything I need.

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it's very simple to use yet powerful. The templates provided are really great and setting up new landing pages is quick and easy.

Cons

After someone fills out a form there is a "Processing" screen the person sees before they are redirected to the next page. It would be nice to speed up the transition time and do away with the processing screen.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

User-friendly and highly customizable

Pros

I loved the liberty the builder gave us, and yet how intelligently we could apply certain elements across all landing pages.

Cons

There was a time during which some features were a bit buggy - like the font would change automatically, without a reason, when we were writing on the page. Or there were some silly limitations when placing images at the edges of the strip, but other than that we always had a lot of flexibility

David K.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

My favorite - much more than just landing pages

I've used Instapage for several businesses and it's made my life a lot easier (and profitable). Just testing out different versions of a page on the fly (not just A/B but 5-10 different A-M pages is typical for me) helped me figure out what CTAs sell and what not so much. I'm not a designer or coder, so I thought I'd be lost. But not at all - Instapage has a section for HTML, section for JAVA; etc. I just pasted in the code - done. It's basically my favorite toy right now (except it actually helps in business. So thank you, Instapage, for being there. Pricing is cool, too (I sat on the free versions for a while, but once I got the paid account and started creating unlimited pages - whole other level).

Pros

Very easy to use, especially for non-programmers/designers. Unlimited pages with paid account. Very easy to test different CTAs, design elements, etc.

Cons

For some reason, can't delete the first version of a page (the A).

Alex W.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Good product with super BAD reliability

Instapage could be the best Landing Page builder out there but the best UX/UI is worthless if you kill your clients webhooks without noticing. If you really rely on a working product without the fear of loosing leads over night because you didn't check the integration for two days this tool isn't for you.

Pros

Instapage is super easy to use. You can create well performing Landing Pages and AB-Test with ease and new features are added on a regular basis. We have been using this software for almost 3 years now. Over the time many new and helpful features where added. There is a variety of integration options available which is helpful even though we just use webhooks.

Cons

Customer support is a nightmare. It is really bad. The webhook integration was changed three times and we as a customer where not informed upfront so we lost a couple thousand leads before Instapage fixed the problem. The last time it happend we had to find a way ourself to get things back running because the response time of the support was too slow and we couldn't afford loosing leads for several days. We adressed this issues a couple times but nothing happend other than basic apoligies. With every update they make you have to fear that all your landing pages and integrations get killed.

BC

Ben C.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easy to use and has increased revenue

Increased revenue, integration with other software and marketing products and a more structured sales process

Pros

I like the fact that I can create a landing page without having to know HTML and other coding languages. I also find the integration useful as I use ZOHO CRM and Facebook pixel. Probably the biggest pro for me is that my conversion rate for securing leads has increased 37.00% in one week and my landing page now forms an important part of my sales funnel.

Cons

I am based in Australia (AEST) and find it impractical that I would have to stay up until 1am my time to utilize you live support chat which I pay for as a part of my subscription. A suggestion would be to outsource a support team during your off times to service people in other time zones. I have done something similar by hiring VA's in Singapore... This has been very cost effective and productive.

Akanksha G.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Instapage

Pros

-Easy to use -Drag and drop builder. -It is a very good testing tool. -The new instablocks are very efficient.

Cons

-Pricing can be better. -Difficult to use custom code.

Simple, easy to use landing page software

A/B split testing

Pros

I've been using Instapage for a few years and love it's ease of use and mobile friendly options. I have close to a hundred landing pages I'm able to split test and receive leads into my CRM.

Cons

I originally chose Instapage for their affordability as there are many landing page options on the market. I've been a customer since 2015 have been downgraded once and was recently told I'd be downgraded to a lesser version. While I love the software in the current option I'm on, It's not worth the price to upgrade.

FS

Fasiyyah S.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Review for Instagram

Pros

I love scrolling seeing people’s pages and there pictures and videos

Cons

After awhile Instagram gets boring it needs something to bring some light to it

Sorin A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Landing Page for Conversions

We've integrated Instapge into one of our clients' website. The domain connection was simple enough, but what truly amazed us were the conversion results. Because we weren't held up by notions of what a page in the website should be, we were free to create a page aimed at getting leads. And coupled with Google Ads, we got them!

Pros

While the builder itself is top notch, the templates and integration with existing websites are what sold us on the product. Instapage makes it easy to create conversion-focused landing pages - in less than half the time it would take a designer+developer.

Cons

The interface is definitely intuitive, but it does get frustrating/confusing due to its internal mechanisms. For example, some elements need to be moved a certain way. Or images need to be inserted through a specific method. It's a bit of a learning curve and even then - not the best overall experience building landing pages.

Landing Page Software for Real Life

Pros

You know what other landing page software does? It forces you into a fixed template that cannot be changed in any way. You know what Instapage does? It lets you create *any* type of page you want. You can make it as ugly or beautiful as you want. The A/B testing is excellent and the Heatmaps give you deep insight into your visitors actual movements on the page. Those cost a lot of $$ at other providers, btw.

Cons

A bit limited with assets, templates, icons but they're adding more as time goes on. And of course, the high monthly price will always be a con, but the ROI is definitely there.

GD

Gilles D.

Used monthly for 2+ years

The landing page builder I turn most often too, but not necessarily the best

Pros

Instapage is easy, simple and straightforward - while still offering everything needed to setup effective marketing (cookies, pixels, analytics, integrations). It works with blocks, which are pre-defined sections you can easily customize with dragging and dropping copy and creative.

Cons

Instapage is perfect for standalone landing pages you'd build for specific audiences, marketing experiments or PPC campaigns because those contexts tend to not require you to really dive deep: it doesn't have to be perfect, it has to be good enough. Unbounce, for example, offers more possibilities in terms of customization, and more resembles a real website builder. I also think Instapage is relatively expensive, though I also have to say the team has been adding more and more value (templates, blocks) while maintaining the same price point.

AP

Anthony P.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Easy to use and integrate with CRM

Able to publish multiple lead pages with ease,

Pros

Program is extremely easy to set up , us and add new pages. Easily integrates with Infusionsoft CRM. Highly recommended.

Cons

Would like to be able to call support rather than chat when I need assistance - that said, chat support is very helpful and responsive.

GC

Gloria C.

Instapage has been an awesome tool for our company's wide variety of needs.

Pros

The beautiful templates, squeaky-clean UI and intuitive layout make it quick and easy for anyone to create powerful pages for a variety of uses.

Cons

I wish the file upload limits were higher. Fine for stills, but can get tricky when you want to incorporate more video into the graphics.

GM

Gustavo M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

InstaPage got too greedy and may be conducting bad business practice

Be carefull with their business practice. Our plan price would increase about 300%+ for a bunch of features our team would not use. Contacted support to be able to get a more reasonable plan, which they refused telling us that we should use the new features. Contacted then again to be able to get a .html export of our designs to be able to move on to another provider, and they told us that was not...

Pros

Easy to use. Being able to quickly deploy the the cloud.

Cons

Landing pages are slow (Google Ads constantly alerts about this issue). Once you develop all the pages on their plataform they have you locked in. Won't give you a HTML export of your landing pages. You either suck it up and pay more or have to clone all the landing pages on another software. Expensive.

Abel B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

A great marketing tool for landing pages and more.

Smooth experience, I had to let my subscription go at some point to pursue cheaper alternatives since I used WordPress.

Pros

Before Instapage became a full blown Advertising Conversion Cloud, they used to be just a landing page builder tool and I liked how easy it was to work with the software. The UI is so fluid in such a way that the drag and drop builder makes making beautiful, high converting landing pages ridiculously easier. I also like the very fast and friendly support, effective tool altogether.

Cons

It may not necessarily be for new or small businesses as its a bit pricey. The limits on visitors to your landing page too is kind of a bummer especially in ages like this when things could go viral.

Garret W.

Great landing page creator that is easy to use and versatile.

I'm able to create custom landing pages for over two dozen of our clients. I'm able to manage and edit all of them easily, and duplicate them as I create similar landing pages. This saves me hours of tedious work and frustration.

Pros

I love that I'm able to create custom landing pages for all of my clients under one roof, for under minimum amount

Cons

The pop-up boxes don't look very professional. If there was a way to better customize them, I think it would help my conversion rates.

GD

Gilles D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The easiest, quickest but not the most complete

Pros

As a growth marketer and business experiment designer I use Instapage quite often to quickly put up landing pages for validation of ideas. Instapage is my go-to landing page builder because it's straightforward, quick and doesn't leave you will unpleasant surprises. It's easy to integrate with Wordpress websites and connect with your hosting.

Cons

Easy and straightforward but also quite limited in functionality. The biggest pain is probably collaboration with other team members or clients. You cannot work together on the same landing page at the same time, which is not illogical per se, but the way it's handled is quite clunky. There's also no history of edits and tweaks been made so when something has changed to your landing page you have no idea who did it.