WhatConverts Reviews

WhatConverts

Call, lead and conversion tracking with real-time reporting

4.94/5 (36 reviews)

Pros
  • Readily available, deep knowledge and capable of helping her clients over technical hurdles. WhatConverts is a great technology with impressive support.Shaun R.Read the full review
  • I love that no matter what type of lead, WC can track it. The platform is easy to use and setup and the support team is the best I ever had the pleasure to work with.Lisa D.Read the full review
  • The software is amazing. It literally tracks all our digital marketing efforts into a great looking dashboard accessible by our marketing team and our clients directly.Kornel K.Read the full review
Cons
  • Because of Whatconverts, we are now able to track where every lead is coming from and are able to match offline sales with our online data.James L.Read the full review
  • Sometimes, I have a hard time understanding the help articles but that could just be user error.Val C.Read the full review
  • Ve found it a bit difficult to figure out how to view stats from only one website when you have a client with two websites entered into their account.Lauren S.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Michael Levy

WhatConverts is the comprehensive lead tracking solution marketers previously only dreamed of.

Reviewed 2018-08-24

WhatConverts has been a godsend as far as providing added transparency for our clients and streamlining what used to be a rather time-consuming process of configuring conversion tracking across countless platforms and ad campaigns. Using the incredibly simple yet comprehensive dashboard, we are able to quickly and easily show our clients true ROI from their marketing efforts, and that has proven to be invaluable. Client retention rates and overall client satisfaction have gone through the roof and only continue to improve as the WhatConverts platform continues to evolve and grow. We are looking forward to many years of hand-in-hand growth with WhatConverts by our side. THANK YOU!

Pros
The ease of use, robust tracking solutions, and unparalleled value WhatConverts provides is second to none. We've utilized other tracking solutions in the past, but none have been as simple to set up or provided as user-friendly of an interface as WhatConverts. With all of that said, the best part of WhatConverts is the customer support provided by his staff. I may have never met them in person, but they truly feel like a friend that is always there to help. Any time we have questions or feedback, they provide lightning fast responses that are clear and concise.

Cons
Only writing this sentence because a response in this field was required. We've been using WhatConverts for quite a while now and I honestly am sitting here struggling to think of a con.

Response from WhatConverts

Thanks you so much for a great review. I know Jenn and Starr will be thrilled with your feedback.

Patrick Scott

Great product with newly improved documentation

Reviewed 2020-05-18

Pros
The most important thing for us is being able to track calls, form submissions, facebook leads, Leadpage/unbounce submissions, and chats - WhatConverts allows us to do this all. Additionally, we (and our clients), love being able to see which paid keywords are driving sales. They also have incredibly helpful support staff.

Cons
Prior to 2020, their documentation was old and a bit outdated. The initial set up was more difficult than it probably needed to be, however, they've recently updated their website/documentation and it's much, much better.

Response from WhatConverts

Patrick, thank you for taking the time to give us your honest review. I'm happy to hear you've seen the improvements to our website and documentation.
We have more changes in the works as we continually work to help you get marketing clarity.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Oscar Vela

We help customers implement a tracking system that can tie all the mediums and sources they use.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Pros
The attribution for ROI is definitely a tool every marketer should have. The dashboard is easy to use and can be customized to find what you are looking for easily.

Cons
I have been very satisfied with this product until now I have nothing that I am unhappy about. Maybe in the future they will be able to track more sources to make unparalleled

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Kayla Trevino

Excellent product and EVEN BETTER customer service.

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Lead source tracking - using phone tracking and web form tracking. Lead notification emails. A tool for clients to track quote and sales values that link directly to leads. Whitelabel dashboard for clients to log into for realtime reporting. Simple (one line code) integration on all sites. Great value for the price. Unlimited accounts and agency users. Lead page and landing page information. Independent cookie tracking maintained outside of Google's algorithm. Unique/Repeat user data. The list truly goes on...

Pros
We were looking for one tool with online form tracking that pulls channel information for each lead. We also needed something we could loop into our traditional (offline) media efforts and call tracking is a classic option and WhatConverts does it in a way that brings us into the world of digital reporting. I could not be happier with our experience using this tool, setting it up, the cost is so reasonable and the value is exceptional. The tool checks every box we need, including a whitelabel, independent login option for our agency members and every individual client. The best part, though, has been the kindness and expediency of the support team. I have had numerous questions to quickly familiarize myself. Not that anything is particularly difficult to figure out, but I want it to be right and for us to use this tool to its full capacity. And their team gets back to me with a wonderful explanation immediately (even after hours). The integration is simple and the dashboard is beautiful. This is quickly becoming a feature we present our clients that they get excited about and won't know how to live without. Thank you!

Cons
None. There are few features I've requested (automated quote/sales value based on criteria from form fill outs) - but their response is never "we can't do that", but rather "we'll put it in the queue".

Response from WhatConverts

Hi Kayla,

Thank you for your review! We are working on getting the automatic values set up in our system and we're going to be sending out emails as soon as new features are ready.

Thank you for being a great customer! We're happy to have you on board.

Kornel Kurtz

Look No Further!

Reviewed 2019-10-11

The software is amazing. It literally tracks all our digital marketing efforts into a great looking dashboard accessible by our marketing team and our clients directly. It is easy to prove results to clients and follow the path users took from initial contact to point of conversion. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support is amazing and goes beyond the expected to over deliver. #CustomerforLife

Pros
With this software, it is easy to prove ROI from digital marketing efforts. Integrates with so many things. Great support staff.

Cons
Nothing that I don't like. Software is beautiful.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank You for your great review! Our team appreciates every review. We also appreciate your recognition of our support teams effort and our software. The whole WhatConverts team really love hearing feedback like this :)

Joe Scales

Great Tool, Amazing Customer Support

Reviewed 2018-09-20

WhatConverts not only helps me and my clients to see where and how we are generating leads, but I also use it as a selling point with potential new clients

Pros
I have been looking for a tool like this for years, I even considered having something developed at one point, but as soon as I started using this software it became the complete solution for us... We used to have clients who would say that they can't tell whether it is our marketing efforts that are bringing in more leads or theirs. Now it is all there in an easy to understand dashboard, Form leads, Calls and brilliant reports. WhatConverts solves all this for us.

Cons
Only issue I find sometimes is that I need to ask support for help on setting certain things up, but they are brilliant at helping so not much so much a problem, but I just like to know how to do things myself sometimes.

Response from WhatConverts

Hi Joe,

We really appreciate your review and feedback. I'll give our support team a huge pat on the back :)
We're working to make a few features more self explanatory, but we also enjoy speaking with our customers and make sure we're developing what you need.

Thanks again for your review!

Val Curtis

Best Call Tracking Software Ever

Reviewed 2019-09-12

I am able to see which channel is bringing the most calls and I'm starting to see a lot more data now that my accounts are setup properly. Thank you, CSR! The calls also help for training purposes because we can review the recordings with the front desk staff and go over do's and dont's.

Pros
I appreciate the different integrations available, the customer support is always helpful I barely have to lift a finger if I need anything done they are on it. I don't have to wait days for a response after I ask for help either. The price point is great too, we started out with the low plan and upgraded to the agency level within a month because we loved the features.

Cons

Response from WhatConverts

Val, Thank You for taking the time to write your review of WhatConverts.
I also appreciate you recognizing our awesome CSR team, they really are special.
We look forward to continuing to work with you.

Lisa DeVoe

What Converts is Awesome

Reviewed 2020-01-31

Pros
I love that no matter what type of lead, WC can track it. The platform is easy to use and setup and the support team is the best I ever had the pleasure to work with!

Cons
I can't think of anything off of the top of my head.

Response from WhatConverts

Lisa, Thanks for your great review and highlighting our awesome support team. I know our team will appreciate your comments.

Lionel Johnston

Gain confidence in your sales and marketing systems

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Our agency's biggest problem is that our clients have different tools and none of them track leads effectively. Also, many leads actually call our clients so all of the results from phone calls are not being captured.

Pros
The tool was very easy to get set up and tracking leads. I didn't know all of the features at first, but love that I can see how many calls were answered and even hear a recording of every call if needed. Their customer service team goes above and beyond and makes the process really easy.

Cons
I'm a newer user and don't have any complaints as of yet. I do anticipate that it will take some time to get WhatConverts fully integrated with my client's tools. As an agency, our clients are all using different tools and have different levels of sophistication. That isn't a concern with WhatConverts but it adds more technical work on our agencies side.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank You for your wonderful review Lionel. We look forward to continuing to work with you to track leads and show the value of your marketing for your clients.

Daniel Moscovitch

Super happy with the product that What Converts has put together for lead and conversion tracking.

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Transparent and correct conversion tracking data. The ability to listen to phone calls we have generated from our marketing efforts and also see what traffic sources are working best.

Pros
It is easy to use, the UI is great, it integrates with everything I need it to (Google AdWords, Analytics, Agency Analytics, etc.) Love how easy it is to track leads and see which ones are unique and which are repeat visitors.

Cons
Any problems I have had, the support team has helped me almost instantly, so no cons there really. It is also adding a number of new features.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank You for you wonderful review! We look forward to continuing to serve you :)

Jesse Bleck

Essential to the Growth of Our Agency

Reviewed 2018-09-07

WhatConverts has been incredible. Their support team always provide prompt, digestible, in-depth answers to any questions I have. They have also been very accommodating in terms of adjusting their platform to our needs.

Pros
It has allowed us to provide real, accurate lead data for our clients. A challenge that business owners face is calculating accurate ROI from their marketing efforts. WhatConverts makes it easy for them to see actual results from their website while also creating a simple platform for them to keep track of their leads.

Cons
Some tracking numbers receive frequent robo/spam calls.

Response from WhatConverts

Hello Jesse,

Thanks so much for your great review, we really do appreciate it.
We continue on our crusade to eliminate all spam calls, and we can replace and credit you for any numbers that are giving you hassles.

Danan Coleman

I 1000% recommend you use What Converts.

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I REALLY did my due diligence before finally choosing What Converts and it was worth every hour I spent researching. They provide stellar customer service and are priced extremely well. I've even suggested to them that they raise their rates a bit as they're that good. What Converts makes tracking not only leads for my company a cinch, but it's also extremely easy for me to switch between my client's company accounts and track and mark their leads. Creating a new company account, or campaign is super easy and extremely effective for tracking the ROI on particular campaigns. It doesn't matter if you are a small company or large, I promise this will be a great fit for your marketing department.

Pros
Extremely easy to manage leads from phone calls and web forms. Call recording is awesome. User interface is really well thought out and easy to use.

Cons
Unable to view lead details & mark leads directly from the corporation overall dashboard.

Tyson Downs

What Converts: The Gold Standard In Call Tracking

Reviewed 2016-10-26

Our agency has been using What Converts for call tracking for about a year now. We moved over from another CALL tracking service after we realized their requirements to do keyword level tracking would be cost prohibitive. We hesitantly and cautiously moved over to What Converts and could not be happier. Their support is always easy to work with. Their dashboard is awesome. They have a whitelabel program, so my clients see my branding, not What Converts. It's drop dead easy to use, and competitively priced, with awesome service. What more could you ask? Do yourself a favor, if you are looking for a call tracking service, just contact What Converts and save yourself the time and effort and money.

Pros
It's easy to use, affordable, and best of all, the customer service is great.

Cons
It may be good to have a mobile app in the future.

Larry Taylor

Exceptional Support at all levels within the company

Reviewed 2018-07-17

Happier clients

Pros
Easy to use software and extendable based on your needs. We are an agency and implementing this for our clients. Adding there features boosted our client's sales and overall prospect engagement. They are thrilled and our use of WhatConverts put them over the top when we implemented automatic notifications.

Cons
Nothing really. Great product, fair price. Integrates well with other solutions using Zapier. Could use some additional walk through instructions on setting up all available tracking notifications but the support team will hold your hand. They are AWESOME as well as the founder.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for your review!

We are currently working on getting video walkthroughs recorded and uploaded in our help section and new integrations and features are being added all the time.

Thanks for being a great customer!

Mark Eskey

Amazing Product, Value and Support: Incredibly Powerful Insight into Call Tracking

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I was looking at software that could do call tracking and provide valuable analytics for a rapidly growing customer base in healthcare. I started with the biggest player in the market, and while their product was good, it was above my budget. I found WhatConverts and so glad that I did. I like it far better. The user interface is superior and the pricing is much more cost-effective. I am now using WhatConverts for 19 accounts and counting. Despite a number of questions and calls from me for support, they always welcomed my calls and took the time to help me structure my accounts in a way that is optimal for my company and clients. I am a very happy customer; you will be too.

Pros
Intuitive. Right from the start you feel right at home in the software. It quickly presents you with relevant data in a layout and format that quickly communicates everything you want and need to know. Support is better than any other product I have ever experienced. They have earned my loyalty and then some. Great company that cares about my success.

Cons
There aren't any. Really.

Forget The Rest. Go With What Converts

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Client phone lead and form lead tracking made super easy.

Pros
I have tried other solutions like Call Rail but WhatConverts is the ONLY solution that I have found, that offers both form and call tracking in one platform. Pricing is very competitive and the software works sealmlessly. As a digital agency, white label is critical. The white label works beautifully and the data fully integrates with just about anything you can think of and most major CRM's. The support team is FAST and very helpful. I wish they had been around 10 years ago when we first started. I recommend WhatConverts all the way for any size digital agency, big or small.

Best Way to Track Conversions

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Pros
Allows me to connect multiple different systems like phone, email, live chat, and our e-commerce platform and track UTM codes to see what pages and campaigns are converting to sales.

Cons
Reporting could be improved. It's not clear to me sometimes on what the conversion event is until I check a few different systems.

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you for you honest review, we appreciate constructive feedback, so we can make our offering better.
You mention "reporting could be improved". Recently we launched a new report builder in closed Beta and I would be happy give you access to the report builder to generate any reports you may need. Reach out to me directly and we'll give you the reporting you need.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

James Liu

Easy to use, affordable, amazing customer support and service.

Reviewed 2016-08-16

Whatconverts is a great product that's not only affordable but easy to set up and use. On the rare occasion where we've hit a problem, or needed some sort of customization, they've resolved our issue in a very fast turnaround time. Because of Whatconverts, we are now able to track where every lead is coming from and are able to match offline sales with our online data.

Pros
Price, customer service, user-friendly interface.

Cons
Although it has a simple interface, it's not quite ready to be used a full-fledged CRM system.

Josh Gould

Amazing lead tracking software

Reviewed 2016-08-11

I use this product every day. It works so well and helps me maintain my clients trust in my work by showing them the results I am getting them. I currently use it for lead tracking in 3 agencies I work for and there's nothing but good results from using What Converts.

Pros
I like that WC can be used whitelabel for the multiple agencies I work for and it generates great reports and is very accurate in reporting calls, forms and other sources of contact.

Jeff Weissman

Review of Whatconverts

Reviewed 2018-11-27

Whatconverts makes it possible for me to establish the value I'm providing to my SEO/PPC clients.

Pros
Easy to set up and use. And, if there is an issue with something I don't quite understand, then the support is awesome.

Cons
I wish it gave keyword info for organic google leads.

Response from WhatConverts

Thanks Jeff,
Your review is wonderful and we also wish Google Organic would let us have keyword information

Lauren Shriver

Excellent lead tracking software

Reviewed 2016-08-15

Excellent lead tracking software. So much data is just a few clicks away. You can sort by returning versus unique leads, quickly see the submitter's information and message content, call duration, where the lead came from (organic, which search engine, paid, social referral, other website referral, direct, etc.).

Pros
So much data is accessible regarding each lead. As mentioned above, where the lead came from, duration of call, subject in email, submitter's information. And being able to give a client a login to access their specific leads is always helpful!

Cons
I've found it a bit difficult to figure out how to view stats from only one website when you have a client with two websites entered into their account. So for instance, for client "John", sort to view all leads through website A without seeing leads from website B. It's just a bit difficult finding out how to do that kind of thing.

Fausto Bojorquez

It's a great platform with an easy to use interface with outstanding support.

Reviewed 2016-08-15

I've tried different call tracking solutions that promise simple and seamless integration between Google Analytics and Google Adwords. WhatConverts is by far the best platform I've used that integrates your call tracking data with Google Analytics and imports keyword level tracking into Google Adwords. The excellence of their platform is only exceeded by the level of support they provide.

Pros
Ease of use and intuitive interface.

Cons
None

Maarten Lefor

The Best Call Tracking Service!

Reviewed 2016-08-18

Customer service like you would not believe, but who needs it when WhatConverts is one of the most intuitive, dynamic, reliable call tracking services available. Thank you to WhatConverts for showing the true potential of our marketing efforts, and for helping build our clients' businesses.

Pros
Easy to use and implement, inexpensive, agency-specific tools, unparalleled customer support.

Cons
N/A

Anonymous

I looked into 5 lead tracking software companies, and WhatConverts blew me away.

Reviewed 2018-02-15

They are a great partner to work with, in general. I recommend WC to anyone.

Pros
Robust, easy to use, and we can talk to their engineers for any customization any time. Extremely responsive and smart and creative about how to come up with a solution.

Mark Turner

Fantastic product and even better customer support

Reviewed 2018-06-22

Better ROI for our marketing activities

Pros
Ease of use, visually easy to understand, fab customer support, monitors our daily leads with great accuracy and provides us with invaluable data for every day marketing decisions

Cons
Nothing bad to say about this at all. Really enjoy using this software and gives us great visibility on our ROI

Response from WhatConverts

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to have you on board!