Highspot Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.68/10

See full reviews by rating

The variety of assets you can house within Highspot and the permissions to you have control who gains access to what when. The ability to track downloads and pitches.
It's great to have Highspot within our organization. As a new employee, I'm on it all the time and it's been great for finding content that I know that I can rely on.
It usually hangs and lags when loading new analytics each time you see the analytics.

Highspot users...

Seismic-logocaret

Seismic

Google Drive-logocaret

Google Drive

How would you rate Highspot?

Highspot Is Great! But....

I loved it! And would 100% suggest it again at all of my new orgs, including the company I just started at.

Pros

I really do love Highspot as far as CMS's/KB's go as there really is so much you can do with it as far as customizations, integrations, etc.

Cons

I wish the UI was a bit more customizable and that there were better versioning options for content coming from Google Drive (as well as permissions sync from Drive) and those are my only wishes with Highspot.

Great Tool For Accessing Materials

My company has a lot of materials, pdfs, decks, media, etc. so having it all in one place is great and I love that their search results are very intuitive and will populate related materials.

Pros

I really like Highspot. It was really intuitive in searching for the correct materials and since my company had a lot of materials loaded into it, it would also show related materials. Sometimes I would be looking for one thing specifically, and then would see other options and pick them because they were better so I appreciate that it brought out all the related items in the search. Highspot also allows you to share materials directly with others without having to download and send an attachment.

Cons

The only drawback was having to "remix" materials if you wanted to grab one slide from a deck and add it to another. Depending on the number of slides you were "remixing" it could take a long time for it complete. Because of this I shied away from sharing it that way and would often just download the material and send it out directly.

Not intuitive, Bad UX/UI

It has been horribly challenging to use and we have never received training. I would never recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

If I wasn't forced to use this software, I would never use it.

Cons

This is one of the most confusing and horribly designed software I've ever used in my life. The UX is from 2000. The navigation and terms used are not intuitive or easy to understand.

Great for content management, long way in terms of pitch templates

Good support and vision

Pros

Ease of use and search capabilities. Easy to navigate through the system

Cons

I would have loved to be able to do more with the pitches - more functions like videos and animations. Also, it’s not very intuitive

Daily user

Pros

This enables me to do my job so much more efficiently--between onboarding new employees and coaching tenured employees on product updates, negotiating, client use cases, etc., this is a must have.

Cons

Sometimes the search results are almost too broad to sift through

Most Advanced Sales Enablement Tool

I use Highspot all the time, atleast 3-4 times in a day and I totally love it. It has made my work life so much easier by it's amazing features such as, allowing users to share content over internet with clients/prospects, Browsing and searching for content based on certain parameters like, product line, customer segment and region. Also, it's Machine Learning capabilities regarding understanding it's users pattern and behavior is simply amazing.

Pros

I love the ability to upload the content and share it with the clients/prospects and tracking when a customer is opening the content which we had sent. It gives me a clear idea at which stage my prospect is and what he has accessed and what areas I need to focus on during the demo with those clients.

Cons

there is nothing to dislike about this tool. I had some issues earlier where there was some lag in accessing docs but it's all been sorted.

One-stop Spot

I like to create "spots" for EACH individual client. It provides a more custom experience, without actually taking much of my time to customize.

Pros

Ease of use. My clients never have issues viewing or downloading material I've sent them - I give them ONE link for their "spot" and everything they need to know will be there.

Cons

Sometimes I send an internal link (not viewable by the client as it prompts them for a login) instead of an external "pitch" link.

Scalable and User Friendly Content Management Tool

Friendly, responsive, and innovative team. Product is heading in the right direction, and nothing quite measures up that i've used yet. Adoption is great.

Pros

I love Highspot's approach to organizing and tagging files and folders such that multiple items can be associated to a persona, opportunity type, pain point, etc. The search is the most intuitive I have seen thus far, and I've used 5 content tools.

Cons

Would love to see more bulk analytical capabilities. My reps can see how long someone spends on a page of their document, however Marketing can't see the total time all prospects have spent on a page - makes it hard to analyze effectivness of content at scale. Secondly, Highspot does not auto-relate to Salesforce, which means I only have analytical capabilities against salesforce records for a small fraction of our content.

Manage all your marketing content

Great I love it. It makes using Google drives to share information among team members not necessary. Repository for all your marketing content.

Pros

A one stop shop to gather any type of marketing material you would need, and having this connected to your CRM, outreach system, or email browser. This is amazing software.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult as more content is being added to the system to find exactly what you want to use. It may be simply making sure information is not outdated .

Great for virtual inventory

Highspot I think is an excellent platform to implement for small and medium businesses that need help with logistics, it is a platform that offers enough tools and integrations to maintain an entire ecosystem around it. I have had a good experience, highly recommended.

Pros

Highspot is a platform for the organization of business content and workers, it has many very useful tools to improve the organization of companies, maintain communication with the client, and store many files. The upload system is very convenient, it works very fast, and also the integration with Google Drive is excellent. Overall, it's a very good platform for the specific job you're asking for.

Cons

It can be difficult to understand the interface at the beginning, it is not very intuitive. I wish there were more ways to personalize databases because normally it would happen that files accumulate in the same folder, and at that time I wish I had more freedom to manage those files.

Highspot: content management made easy

Highspot was procured by our Product Marketing team and I helped deploy it. All of our other admins have departed the company so it's just me now. I actually don't mind my new Highspot duties, it's easy to share Spots, add new content, and send invites to new hires.

Pros

I love the ease of deployment and the simple way of adding new content. It's easy to segment things off in different "spots" and get them uploaded quickly. The feature where they are auto-updated when they are amended in Google Drive is very convenient as well.

Cons

The inability to create a sub-folder, or "sub-Spot" is a little frustrating. Sometimes it would benefit us to organize things in a way where groups were part of other groups, which is not possible. Some of the admin functionality is a little lacking. I don't have great troubleshooting abilities or impersonation features to play with.

A lot easier to navigate than Confluence, but still pretty average

I'm using Highspot to quickly access sales materials and resources to both send to customers and make sure I'm following correct internal processes that exist within my company. For the most part it's working well and I like it more than when I had to dig up those things in Confluence, but it still isn't as streamlined as I'd like.

Pros

I like the organization of documentation and resources in Highspot and I like that I can easily preview documents before downloading them or accessing them to send to a customer. The ability to see others' comments and reactions to documents is helpful to as I seek those that are most heavily used.

Cons

I feel like the search function still doesn't do a great job of finding what I need it to. This was always my concern when I'd search for things in our Confluence instance when this type of documentation existed there. Highspot is definitely easier to navigate but I still don't feel like I get directed to the materials as easily as I'd like to. It often takes a lot of digging and repeat searching.

Amazing for Company Content Centralization

Overall, a positive and people seem to be keeping up nicely.

Pros

I love how I can keep cross-functional teams abreast of the latest Marketing content for their use in-field and internally.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve to HighSpot. Ease of use could be simpler.

Highspots makes my job so much easier

Highspot has made it so much easier to link our proposal software to gmail to the client. It is an easy way to track info and I also love that it gives the analytics of opening, length of interaction, notifications of email/info interaction by the client. I doubt there is another product that can do what Highspot does-when it comes to efficiency, ease and functionality, this product is above average.

Pros

I love that it links to our proposal software and I can send my proposals directly to Highspot to load.

Cons

Organization of content. When I load a lot of new files and proposals, it is easy to let it get too full; making it difficult to stay organized.

Great resource for product content

Experience has been very good. It allows me to stay up to date on our products & services - making me a better resource to my customer & helping us expand their use of products/services with new sales.

Pros

I use Highspot all the time-almost daily. My company uses it as our source for internal & customer-facing product/service information. I find it very easy to use. I often download & save reference information for reference. I can bookmark a document/information to my content & I will automatically get a notification when an update is made. It helps me be a better resource to my customers & to my colleagues.

Cons

The way that my company uses Highspot, there is a lot of out-dated content. It would be easier to use if you had the ability to select multiple criteria for finding information/documents. (it may be available, but I'm not aware of it.)

Highspot User

I like the fact that my company has a Highspot team that we can contact at anytime if I run into a problem.

Pros

Our company just started using Highspot and so far it seems to be pretty easy to work around the software. I like the fact that numerous people can write a proposal, have an RFP, presentation and I can tag all of them into one file.

Cons

I don't have any cons about it so far since we just starting using it. We switched from Dropbox to Highspot.

Great tool that finally got us organized

Pros

I love most things about Highspot. The ease of use, the amazing search capability, and the ability to finally have a perfect way to give our Sales team and CSMs a single source of truth for all collateral.

Cons

I wish it was easier to look at a document and see which users have viewed or pitched it. I also wish it was less expensive per user so we could give access to the entire company.

Highspot

Great product. Makes it easy for clients and gives a lot of benefits to sellers by being able to view statistics on the files. Ease of use could be better, but I love it.

Pros

Most impactful features are the ability to see who has viewed, how many times it has been viewed, and how long someone has viewed when sending to clients.

Cons

Can be confusing to navigate, would definitely need a tutorial/navigation in order to see all of the features and get the best use.

Great way to save and send content

We utilize the tool in a multitude of ways! We use it as a training tool specifically for onboarding, searching for demos or upcoming events and send any external content out to potential clients.

Pros

I like the ability to easily search content and have the option to send out to potential clients!

Cons

None that I can think of right now! It's great!

A must for Sales Enablement

This has over all been a great experience as a user and support is great.

Pros

This software has changed onboarding and allowed us to foster a culture of learning.

Cons

I feel the search by group could be better. Most people are used to a Google type search vs an Amazon type search.

Great way to manage all internal resources!

Love it! Honestly, cannot live without Highspot.

Pros

The ability to upload content, organize based on product, and track when a customer is opening up pitches that we send over. This gives me a good idea of which package they are moving forward with or what aspect to focus on in the demo.

Cons

You really need someone at the company that is willing to organize it. It's very messy without a project lead.

Good Product that allows company to collaborate with sales

Highspot is very powerful but we need our marketing team and sales enablement to build out more items in it.

Pros

The ability to make tailored pitches and a one stop shop for documents. Marketing can upload documents and decks and sales can grab that and create their own pitch to send to prospects. All our agreements are uploaded to Highspot so that sales can grab and have prospect sign prior to doing a deal with us. Easy to search for documents we need. It integrates with SFDC which is great because sales can all live in one place. Also very easy to use

Cons

The integration with sfdc isn't fully fleshed out. For example, if you add Highspot to the opportunity, you won't be able to search in it and you'll just get an error.

Cool Content App

It's awesome. I use it from a professional selling standpoint and it definitely helps me get valuable content that I need to sell.

Pros

Organized Powerful Can be used for direct outreach Great for self-learning Can be customized Can be linked to email

Cons

There's nothing to dislike about this tool It does what it is supposed to do It does the job in a more organized way than gdrive or sharefile

Highspot is AWESOME!! We utilize Highspot, as a sales team, on a daily basis.

I send my account executives materials that are useful for training. I send clients proposals and can track when they open, how often, if they downloaded, etc. Highspot is used daily by myself and my team!

Pros

Up to date!~tracking of emails / pitches being opened, downloaded, etc.

Cons

No Cons There is nothing not to like about this software.

Great way to bring sales, marketing and compliance together

Great! No complaints here.

Pros

I like that I can include one piece of collateral in my emails and it will update everyone marketing or compliance makes a change. I also like being able to see which page or video captured my prospects attention.

Cons

I really can't think of anything at this time.