Zoho Cliq Reviews

4.68/5 (25 reviews)

Anonymous

Slack-like chat, much cheaper and with some useful extra features

Reviewed 2018-09-26

We moved to Cliq from Slack, as it included all the features we needed - but we didn't have to pay for them. The chats are logged in Zoho Connect as well. We use it for project chat, updates etc.Integrates fully into the Zoho ecosystem, cheap, allows broadsheet layout, easy to use with external users

ARLENE WILLIAMS

Can send a chat instead of using my phone to send a text. Sometimes it's faster.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Not just for chatting. Can send and view audio and videos, Send shared files and each team member can have their own account.

Dusty Brown

Group Meetings and Staying Uptodate

Reviewed 2018-12-19

I loved that it carried over into all sections of Zoho, so I could easily stay uptodate with messages from other people in the offices, without having to keep switching to look at my emails or a different screen than I was working in. Keeps everything in one place. It also is quick to go straight to voice/video calls, and easy to make group chats with different people.

Lea Williams

Great option for communicating with your team!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Zoho Cliq is an easy-to-use communication and collaboration tool. It has a free version, which has worked just fine so far! The chat tool also has an app - both of which have nice interfaces.

Anyugel Marcano Torres

Very goos tool to communicating with my work team

Reviewed 2018-03-23

I love using this program every day. The truth is that it facilitates communication with my team and also allows me to send us quick files if necessary at the moment. Also, if they are distracted in other activities, it notifies them that someone wants to talk to them. So it really is a great tool

Scott French

Zoho Cliq is a great instant messenger

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I get the benefit of chatting with my coworkers without leaving my applications I use on a daily basis.works great on a desktop or laptop, it is built right into the Zoho CRM, so when I have a question for my co-workers I know they see it right away when I send them a message through Cliq

Matt McLelland

Powerful, but daunting.

Reviewed 2019-01-03

Overall, It's a welcome upgrade from what we were using previously (Telegram). Our whole team is unified in one place and we're able to collaborate much more quickly. As with all products in the Zoho One Suite, my favorite part is how deeply Cliq integrates with the rest of our tools. I get new messages for every new paid invoice, new leads in the CRM, new appointments with customers etc. It's deeply configurable and can do pretty much anything that Slack can do.

Sean Mackay

Good and inexpensive alternative to Slack

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Zoho Cliq makes inter-office meme wars and GIF wars a reality, and is a solid cheap (or free) alternative to Slack.My team and I have really enjoyed using Cliq. We started using it as a free alternative to slack (we liked the free features of this more than Slack's free offering), but we've ended up finding it really fun to use as a chat tool. GIF and emoji (or live Zomojis as they're called here) make chats pretty fund (and sometimes more time consuming than they need to be!). Channel management is easy too.

Kary Rosales

Business messaging with many options

Reviewed 2018-05-31

I love it, it's very complete, the calls and video calls are of great quality. You can use it with internal and external clients.

Mario Cornejo

A business chat

Reviewed 2018-04-01

I like that you can have a complete way of communication, not only by texts, you also have voice calls or video calls, it is excellent to always keep your colleagues in touch.

Value of Money with 5 star service

Reviewed 2018-09-01

There are a lot of application that offers security and accessibility whenever you communicate with business partners, clients., subordinate or teams. But this application defer with the affordable plans they can offer. Specially when you are a newly established group and wanted to start low. This would be exurity, functionality, accessibilty and value of money all wrapped in one.

Jorge Sanchez

Business chat

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-01

Having access to your mail and at the same time a chat with which you can be in contact with your colleagues is a very efficient way to always maintain communication with your team. It is quite fast and easy to use, it has many communication options and you can also invite users outside the organization.

Elisa Santamaria

A complete communication system

Reviewed 2018-05-24

I like the good quality with which this chat is presented. It looks very simple in the mail but it is really very complete. The App is excellent too. The calls and video calls with a good connection are of excellent quality.

kaashif hoosen

very simple to use. very hands on software. simple to navigate

Reviewed 2017-12-14

we are able to track all records of actioned and not actioned tickets and see a trail of responses easily.the ability to easily interact with clients and with current users in our workgroup. the feature of controlling clients PC without the need for a third party software

Matthew Underwood

Great Communication tool for our staff

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Easy to implement and roll out - Quickly helped our team stay in touch

Kristina Joy

Reviewed 2019-01-04

I am able to switch between conversations quickly, which allows me to do multiple things at once. Also the fact that you can have joint conversations make doing projects and just communicating with a group so much easier. The fact that you can have multiple conversations opened up at once in the same screen.

Rigger Triviño Yannuzzi

keep connected to your computer with a Cliq

Reviewed 2018-12-06

We resolved a way to communicate and exchange content through a personalized platformFinding a way to communicate without the conventional tools we find Cliq. It was very easy to use, especially for people who did not handle this type of tool.

Anonymous

Fun and easy to use team chat software

Reviewed 2018-04-18

It is a cheap software that is easy to use. For the price (free to really cheap) you have some great features and support. Features including group and private messaging and a decent protection.

Anonymous

Free product for our team. Easy to implement and use.

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Free, what else can I say? Great alternative to Slack for a fraction of the cost. Good system for our team to use.

Anonymous

A good team communication app for managing simple communications with the teams.

Reviewed 2018-07-30

- Very simple and easy to use UI - Tabbed and Split chat is one of the best features that is not available in other competitors, which really helps in managing the chats between multiple windows

A great business chat

Reviewed 2018-08-07

It’s similar to other chat services, but it has more tools to be considered a business chat. It lets you share files, send audios and in this way, be more productive. You can use it when you’re in your email or with the app.

Awesome Collaboration Tool

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-03-08

Zoho Cliq is an awesome collaboration tool that can get your company working together more efficiently in a fun way. We've loved the way Cliq has helped bring teams closer together, and best of all the free version is super robust.

Marcos Domingues