Simplesat Logo
Simplesat

Simple and fun customer satisfaction surveys for SMBs.

visit website

Simplesat Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.21/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

They also have great, one page guides that walked me through setting up notifications in Slack so we can keep our whole company aware of how we're doing, and more important, where we need to improve.
We have plans to implement in account management and NPS scoring, so I'm excited to see what more we can do. Amazing tool and a tremendous value.
We love how simple this is to integrate into our website. We also love the simplistic design.
People sometimes abuse it to give bad reviews on well-resolved tickets.
I don’t think there is anything I dislike about this software.
We had problems getting feedback from customers.

Simplesat users...

listing-logo
Qualtrics CustomerXM-logo

Qualtrics CustomerXM

listing-logo
SurveyMonkey-logo

SurveyMonkey

How would you rate Simplesat?

Simplesat User Review

Pros

The ease of use is one of the great features. I would have to say it is one of the easiest tools I use during the day. It makes it super quick to see my clients reaction to service that is provided.

Cons

At this point there is not to much for me to pick at for a con. The one thing I would say is the lack of customization for the dashboard for base users is a bummer. It would be nice as a simple user to have the ability to change my view to hide stuff I don't want too see.

Hey Jon, thank you for this awesome feedback! Great point about the dashboards. We've got this on our radar and on the roadmap. I'll be sure to keep you updated on any progress there. I'm not sure if your 5/10 "likelihood to recommend" was a mistake. If not, I look forward to earning your recommendation in the future as we continue to develop the product. Thank you again!

JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR

WONDERFUL ANY QUESTIONS WE HAD WE RECEIVED ANSWERS RIGHT AWAY.

Pros

IT IS EASY TO USE, EASY TO GATHER THE INFORMATION YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND FIND WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Cons

I LOVE EVERYTHING I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE CON TO THE SERVICE

Hey Jamie! We're very flattered to be given this feedback. Thank you so much!! If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

Simplesat Review

We were having issues getting customer sat surveys consistently and Simplesat has made it so easy and simple we get at least 3 out of 5 responses from our customers

Pros

It was easy to use and integrate into my PSA

Cons

Still needs to have some more user control features

Helpful Support

It's a lot easier to outsource a feedback system to a third party than to do it in house.

Pros

Having a simple to use feedback system from our clients

Cons

There are a few glitches that need to be worked through

Hey Moe! Thank you for this candid feedback! We wanted to make sure you're getting the most out of our service and product, please let us know if you're experiencing any issues so that we can make it right. Keep the feedback coming!

Simple and Easy - Great Information

Pros

I liked how easy it is to set up and use. The clients do not mind having to hit one single button for feeding back

Cons

I have not yet found any negatives to report.

Hey Chris! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

It is Simple Stat

Great product does what it is meant to and is growing all the time!

Pros

Simple works as expected Connects with our ticket system ConnectWise Manage

Cons

Costs money but it is worth it and you get what you pay for in this world

Simple & Effective

Very good.

Pros

The simplicity of the platform makes it easy for our team to manage it. And our clients don’t have to be educated to being utilize it. It’s self explanatory. Good stuff.

Cons

No cons but I do have a recommendation. It would be great to integrate the software with Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews if someone leaves a comment.

Simple as can be.

Pros

I like that it is user-friendly even for people who are not technologically advanced.

Cons

It doesn't allow customers to update the response if they accidentally select the wrong item.

Hey Shivanie! Thank you so much for this feedback!! Customers can now rerate the survey by clicking on the same survey link. Additionally, you can also edit the rating value in your Simplesat account if your customers inadvertently selected the wrong rating value. You might probably know this already, but let us know if you have any questions about this. Keep the great feedback coming!

Amazingly Amazing

Pros

The ease of use of Simplesat is probably the best thing about it.

Cons

There's not much I could say that's bad with Simplesat - it just works!

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback!! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them!

Perfect for MSP‘s

Pros

Improved our survey response rate. Very easy for our customers to use!

Cons

Can’t think of any, We love this software.

Thank you so much for this feedback!! Great to know that your response rate has improved. If you have any questions or ideas for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. We'd love to hear them! Thanks again!!

Simple, Fast, Accurate

Within 6 weeks of using Simplastat with Zendesk we were able to improve transactional CSAT from 41% to 80%, we continue to improve and provide immediate live feedback to agents via Slack.

Pros

It's integration with Zendesk and Dropbox make it easy to turn on, integrate, and start immediately receiving benefits. No development effort was needed to start improving CSAT.

Cons

No integration with the industry leader Integromat, instead uses the lesser integrated Zapier. There is no option to integrate with standard databases like MySQL.

Thank you so much for this feedback! Great to hear that your customer satisfaction has improved. About the Integromat integration - well noted! We've got this on our radar and hope we can touch on this in future releases.

Great for getting to know clients

Great product for learning about your clients and getting to know their needs and expectations.

Pros

This product is great for understanding the customer and their needs.

Cons

Our techs work on tickets together at times so there is no ticket owner. When we get a review it will only show it’s for 1 tech rather than both.

Easy to use for our customers and results in a higher click through percentage

Pros

Easy to use and integrate into our services which helps with getting a higher click through percentage

Cons

Nothing yet! We have been enjoying this service.

Thank you Jeremy! So awesome to hear your response rates improved. Please keep the feedback coming. Looking forward to continuing to serve you.

Perfect

Perfect.

Pros

I use SimpleSat since last October and am very happy with it. Very easy to use, the support answers to your questions all the time, very friendly. I have more interactions with my clients about satisfaction since I use it.

Cons

Don't know. Every time I contact them, I have an answer. And when I submit ideas, they give me a feedback...

Hey Flore! Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! We're continuously developing and enhancing new cool features to make sure you're getting the most out of Simplesat, so if you have any suggestions for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to us know. We're always excited to hear new ideas!

Amazing support that made implementation a breeze

We wanted to implement a CSAT survey at the bottom of our support emails and track those responses in Zendesk.

Pros

I liked that I was able to sign up and start using within minutes. I had some more complex integrations I wanted to do and the support made that happen- no sweat!

Cons

The only thing I didn't like was the ability to search feedback in a custom timeframe

Thank you so much for this feedback, Caroline! It's been a pleasure to serve you so far. We've added several filters on our survey dashboard and we're adding more. We'd love to know what specific filter you're looking for and what made you dislike the date filter. Thank you again and really look forward to learning from you.

Amazing for feedback collection and the support is outstanding

Have been able to identify our strong points and areas for improvement.

Pros

Easy to use, great feedback collector, able to make multiple surveys.

Cons

It was a little bit difficult to get it set up taking into account the wide array of tickets we get (don't want to collect feedback on all), but that was a more a problem at our end.

Hey Kyle! Thank you so much for this feedback! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. We're continuously developing and enhancing new cool features to make sure you're getting the most out of Simplesat, so if you have any suggestions for how Simplesat could be more valuable for you, please don't hesitate to us know. We're always excited to hear new ideas!

Service Delivery Manager

Pros

Easily accessible with emails to our clients.

Cons

I truly like the little thumbs, it grabs the attention of our clients.

Thank you Katie! We truly like working with you and the BIS team. Please keep all this great feedback coming. :)

Overall good and easy to use tool

I overall like Simplesat! We were looking for an easy to use feedback/support review tool to evaluate our support staff and foud Simplesat. The dashboards provide a good performance overview and I like the ranking as well.

Pros

Easy to use Good dashboards Good price/money value

Cons

A bit too simple sometimes... more functionality would be appreciated for the future.

Thank you for this candid feedback! We'd love to know more about the specific features and functionalities that you're looking for. Any insights that you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thank you again and really look forward to learning from you.

Easy to use and delivered what we wanted

We were able to get a good gauge on the customer interactions from our itnernal team with simplesat. we also were able to include the survey in email blasts. Really helpful!

Pros

It was very fast and easy to get set up. The support was great and people always responded to questions helpfully

Cons

In order to really customize some of the functionality you have to dig into their html snippet. This is fine, but the company discourages this as it can cause unforeseen consequences if you goof something up. Sometimes tracking the source of the responses were not always working (could be related to the above).

Thank you so much for this feedback!! We'd love to learn more about your suggestion about the additional options for feedback. What specific feature or functionality are you looking for exactly? We can have HTML wiz that can assist with the customization. Just send us a message and we'll take care of it for you. Thank you again and really look forward to learning from you.

Great tool for tracking csat

We're tracking customer satisfaction a lot better/closer now. Thanks!

Pros

Easy, intuitive, simply way to gauge customer satisfaction. Easy setup and nice look and feel/design.

Cons

There aren't many cons I can think of so far. I think having some more customization options around appearance would be nice.

Thank you so much for this feedback, Paul! We have plans on adding more dashboard customization. Please let us know if there's specific customization that you've been wanting to see and use. We're all ears! As always, keep the awesome feedback and suggestions coming.

Simplesat review

Not being able to track our customer support satisfaction levels. We can now set KPIs around this new level of accountability for the support desk team.

Pros

Easy to implement and integrated easily with ZenDesk. A simple system that can't be interpreted the wrong way by a reviewer

Cons

A reviewer has to be followed-up with an email to get the feedback, rather than doing it through ZenDesk, but that is not a major problem. The emails I opted out of were annoying for me, but might be better for someone working within it every day.

Great simple product

Initially rep was able to answer any questions that I had and helped me get set up for the trial.

Pros

Nice simple setup of single click surveys that I could not find elsewhere.

Cons

Limitation of not being able to extend survey question.

Hey Simon! Thank you so much for this candid feedback!! You can add more questions to your survey. You can choose a multiple-choice question, sliding scale, and/or comment box survey type. Please let us know if you have any questions about this. Keep the feedback and suggestions coming! Thanks again!!

6 month review of Simplesat

Pros

Easily implemented in Outlook signatures, making it easy to get feedback from customers in our service based business.

Cons

Would like more options for feedback, but what we're using now is not bad.

Thank you so much for this feedback, Lyn! It has been a pleasure to serve you so far. We'd love to learn more about your suggestion about the additional options for feedback. What specific feature or functionality are you looking for exactly? Thank you again and really look forward to learning from you.

Simple and Inexpensive what's not to like!

There support was easy to work with when we did have simple problems and overall just a pleasant product to work with and is as advertised.

Pros

1. Simple to setup and get going 2. Pricing was very competitive and simple in the MSP CSAT market 3. Simplesat knows what it is and only does that. (IE they are customer satisfaction and only that) 4. It works

Cons

1. Nothing really 2. occasionally it doesn't recognize the right tech so that's a bit wacky but

Simplesat allows our customers to provide honest relevant feedback

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up. Nice simple icons and pages that promote feedback.

Cons

The survey paused itself and I had to manually restart it. May just be my lack of understanding.

Hey David, thank you so much this feedback. That's not good about the survey pausing itself. Not sure what's going on there. I'll reach out to you via our support system to see if there are still any issues or if there's anything else I can help with. Thank you again!!!