All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ngDesk

Ticket management for customer service and support teams

ngDesk Reviews

Reviews Summary

Shashank S.

Sumanta T.

Read the full review
Every week or day we have a new problem. Also the support is very bad.

4.5

One of the top helpdesk/ticketing/crm software out there.

Pros

- Feature Rich, It has custom modules to Tickets, Chat, Chatbots, Customization, Reporting, Scheduling, Escalations. It pretty much is a combination of a what a lot of ticketing systems offer at the same time I can find everything we need in one place without having to set up multiple accounts. for ex: Zendesk with Pagerduty. - Customer Support is amazing I have had a couple of feature requests and I was surprised that they rolled it out in a month. - It's completely free which is amazing and the website says it continues to be free.

Cons

- Some of the features are in beta and are not available to all the users like whatsapp channel and sms channels. It is restricted by countries which a little bit of a bummer but hopefully they get it out to everyone soon. -

Great tool for advanced helpdesk solutions

I have enjoyed using ngDesk and it's tools as a customer service product. Being able to automate most of my processes makes my life a whole lot easier.

Pros

What I like most about ngDesk is the flexibility of the features included in the free version. I am able to customize almost all features to fit my business requirements.

Cons

I wish all the features were free, including the premium subscription features

The worst free software I have ever use!!

Please don't use it. I don't know how can anyone have a good experience with ngDesk. They are not able to provide a stable and robust product.

Pros

Very good features for helpdesk and ticketing. We start using ngDesk almost a year ago. It looked good and promising with all the customization we wanted.

Cons

Nothing works as it should. Every week or day we have a new problem. Also the support is very bad. Most of the problems are open for months. The system is down very often and the end customers are complaining all the time.

Awesome features at no cost at all

The software is highly customizable that makes it easier to tailor it to your precise business needs. We were looking for a support tool that is not only easy to use and hassle-free but also allows us to maintain our own custom knowledge base. Thanks to ngDesk we now have a structured knowledge base available for easy reference to our customers.

Pros

The platform supports an extremely user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use. This has reduced the training time for our support team significantly. There are multiple features and options that can be configured to suit a wide range of business application needs. We have been using this software not only to manage our customer support requirements but also to maintain our client database, staff details, etc. The custom modules feature makes it even better. Regular feature enhancements and new options add to our overall satisfaction with the product. Keep up the good work!!

Cons

Not many that I can think of. But yes, new feature additions and regular updates make it a little slow at times.

Best ticket app for streamlining processes

Very easy to use the tool. Especially, the steps for easy integration with CRM are less while the performance is more. This is a big plus. The product has met our expectations.

Pros

Overall, the use of ngDesk has transformed our customer service department greatly. It’s easy to use, navigate and customize. Particularly, I like the advanced tools that come loaded with a host of new features for managing support. It’s easy to create and manage tickets without missing any requests. It contributes to almost any kind of remote tech support from anywhere, anytime. In addition, the customizable...

Cons

With newly added options, features and functionalities, some features are not so easy to configure and sometimes it takes more time than usual. The interface could be more interactive.

Love the website

Pros

It is ready to use right when you sign up, I was also easily able to invite my agents and get the on the platform quickly so we can could start responding to our customers. They also have migration features.

Cons

There is are cons for me everything works as advertised.

One ngDesk many advantages

Pros

Software has everything built in to serve our customers better and resolve their issues ASAP. All our customers are very happy with our turn around time and that increased number of customers and their trust in us. Being a ticketing platform initially its growing as a complete CRM. Chat bots, Forms, custom modules many more features at free of cost.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of as a daily user of this wonderful product

One of the best application for customer support i came across

Pros

It is an exceptional tool that gives a lot of features like Ticket management, ChatBots, Scheduling, Custom forms, etc, to make your business requirements well organized and efficient. Its a great deal and they continue to add more features .definitely recommend

Cons

I can't think of any cons as all my needs are managed.

Quite surprised by what all is offered in a free platform

Pros

I love the features, the ability to close tickets and communicate via email and the overall feel of the platform and dashboard.

Cons

I think the UI needs to be updated and the contact management process could use some work. But, give that its a free platform - it is a situation of getting what you pay for.

Fabulous tool for ticketing system

Pros

Undoubtedly, it's an easy to access ticketing tool. Impressed with its smooth navigation which is user friendly. I believe its capabilities will help the customer support team and the customers to easily communicate. Most importantly the interface has a unique design which surely draws users mind. The another important feature its knowledge base which provides you the entire system overview that can help you to understand its functionalities easily.

Cons

Not as such at this moment. Expect more features in future.

Very good software

Pros

Its easy to use and make your work to be organized

Cons

Its very useful for organization to make there work going

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.