Nimble Reviews

Nimble Reviews

4.33/5 (713 reviews)
16,144

Ross Keating

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily activities.

Reviewed 2017-09-24

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually. 2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available). You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them. While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble! Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook 3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable. 4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists. 5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company. The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp. Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

David Gikandi

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Reviewed 2017-09-19

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Kurt Sørensen

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to MailChimp

Reviewed 2017-09-18

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works. And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018. Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Chuck Royer

Nimble - the pure Social Relationship - Engagement Management system on the market.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Whether you may be a one person business or have many team members Nimble can provide the integration and easy access to every touch-point ever made with your contacts. Nimble can also easily grow with you as well. The Customer Support group is there for you no matter what your questions, concerns or ideas are. Lastly, I love the way Nimble can obtain information for you whenever you are using either Safari, Firefox or Chrome browsers - it does an incredible amount of searching for information automagically. Nimble can also be used within other CRM applications like Salesforce, Infusionsoft, and many others. Take some time to play with it and discover how it can boost your daily productivity and keep your communication efforts at a peak level. This well priced and ever expanding tool with new integrations coming out to continually are powerful reasons to make this a part of your customer and prospect engagements. Nimble is a very productive revenue building tool. The incredible and built in Contact Search and Segmentation management function allows you to create and save the very specific company or personal contacts into groups that provide a simple way to market to, reach out to or improve relationships with clients.

Mike Schinkel

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Reviewed 2016-12-28

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more. One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues. Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed! Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should. And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.) After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.) All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)The Chrome Plugin The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Jeff Payne

A must for any small business owner

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble. Ease of use. Teams can easily adopt and use. Works with Gmail and Chrome Can create other rules within Zapier Great interface

Tamas Juhasz

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job. What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better. If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere. And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care. There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect. What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts. I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it. Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1. I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it! Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Evan Dorn

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

Reviewed 2015-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business. Things we like: * Price point is reasonable * Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us * Automatic integration with social media * Shared information with several people on our team * Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

Anonymous

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

Reviewed 2015-06-23

We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin. We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Kate McKeon

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

Reviewed 2015-06-23

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Greg Hawks

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Reviewed 2018-04-05

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client. On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns. I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display. I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element! Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well. Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Brad Banyas

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Reviewed 2017-09-22

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts. Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Charlene Kingston

Great tool for organizing my communications

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Nimble keeps me organized about people. I add people when I meet them, along with a note to help me remember them, and I can set up a follow up task for the future while it's all fresh in my mind. I'm able to pull up lists of connections to help me with my projects. I love that I've also got their social media connections so I can connect more deeply with the people I feel are important to my business growth.I love the way Nimble integrates with my email program so I can track contacts with important connections. I've customized the deals feature so I track activities and people to my business projects and networking strategies so I can see at a glance how effective my actions are, and I can see my progress at a glance. The tags allow me to quickly find people I want to focus on, and makes it easy to keep track of the details about hundreds of people--more than I could ever do if I had to remember these small facts. I love that I can add contacts right from email.

Thomas Olesen

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

Reviewed 2017-09-13

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Uttam Kumar

Nimble has been a great savior since I have started using it 2 years back.

Reviewed 2017-09-12

1. Easy to upload lead CSV's 2. Easy to integrate with social media channels 3. Fast in terms of response time 4. LinkedIn bio feature is fantastic 5. Group messaging helps when I need to broadcast news to a certain group of people 6. Setting reminder is easy in terms of future connect with leads 7. Extension is good, it helps but needs some modifications 8. Easy to learn and train people to use the tool 9. The existing template is well enough to use for a business who are getting into CRM 10. I also use it to create mini profiles of leads that help in connecting with them with the right message I train people on how to use Nimble since I started using it, I just fell in love with the simplicity of the software. Most of my work is around nurturing leads and that's where I find this tool super relevant. You just need a name and the email ID, rest the tool will do for you. It will literally figure out where all this email has been used in the digital space. You will get all the details and social presence of that person and even in one of the features you could see what they have been posting on Twitter and Facebook. Out of all the features, the way it will fetch the LinkedIn bio is outstanding. Last but not the least, I have been using it for a diverse set of industries to identify, nurture and build relationships with people and this tool has reduced my efforts up to 40%.

Jo Saunders

Nimble is pure automagical social intelligence

Reviewed 2017-01-12

I have used Nimble for a few years while still using another CRM. I love the way this tool works everywhere that I do. Like magic it brings the data to me and provides the insights and context I need, to get to know the person more. The problem with my other CRM is that I have to go there. Half the issue is getting into the habit of going there and using the features. Nimble takes away so much of the work and works with so many other tools effortlessly. 2017 is the year I really make Nimble my partner, and leverage all the features it has to offer. Of course, I have wished, but most are limited by other platforms API restrictions. With LinkedIn about the remove, it's own inbuilt CRM feature from the Basic and Premium accounts, rather than upgrade, invest in Nimble and get so much more than LinkedIn alone ever offered! Huge fan from Australia. Jo Saunders LinkedIn Demystifier The social intelligence about my contacts across many platforms that automatically appears on the record, including my recent interactions, social profiles, and signals. Also love the way the smart contact widget works and allow me to hover over anyone and access the intelligence.

Richard Tubb

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Easily keep track of important relationships. Reminders to stay in touch with people. Strong integration with Google Apps.I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Chad Stewart

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

Reviewed 2017-09-12

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done. The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice. What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength. The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year. Social intelligence.

Philip Topham

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Rachel Taliaferro

Excellent, Affordable Cloud Based CRM Tool

Reviewed 2015-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I really enjoy Nimble's intuitive interface and the social media linking features available. For the monthly price, Nimble is worth the low monthly rate for the customer management/database aspect alone. Nimble also tracks your conversations and email history, if you link it to your email. This can be handy when you have a large contact database. If you are inclined to use it as a task management tool, the functionality is there as well, and I understand that they have just added group emailing within the system.

Tim Jackson

Nimble has been great at helping me find data & keep on track while starting my business.

Reviewed 2017-09-17

A very comprehensive view of people are my prospects, my coaches & other businesses that support mine. Plus a large amount of data is gathered for me from several different sources. It helps me organize & inform my interactions with others which can only help increase my revenue.The ability to gather not only social but contact information for people I am interested in. I have been able to grow my database with useful information quickly. What would take hours of searches across browsers & social apps can be accomplished very quickly. I also very much enjoy the flexibility Nimble has to fit my business and mode of work. I am not a marketing expert, so I appreciate Nimble being able to let me work into that role.

Greg Hyer

Long time customer that has loved Nimble since 2011!

Reviewed 2016-12-14

I love using Nimble as my primary CRM. It has helped me organize my contacts, listen for their recent updates and gather addition social information including their profiles on other social networks. While it is unfortunate that other software has locked down their developer ecosystem, Nimble has found a way to help their customers capture information using their Google Chrome extensions. The recent email template and group email solutions are excellent tools that have helped me nurture contacts that are not ready to move forward in the buyer's journey. Nimble's customer support is amazing! They are super responsive and there when you need them. The mobile apps for every helpful for extending your access to your contacts when you need to look someone up, add an update and more. I strongly recommend Nimble to every sales person that want's to maintain their own address book or Rolodex. I'm sure you will find that Nimble will become your golden Rolodex as you make it part of your sales routine.Being able to pull in additional social profile info using the Google Chrome extensions.

Kevin Masi

Mr

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Mobile app, tags, tasks, searching, pipeline, image capture, messaging are the best parts of the app

Ross Keating

Nimble - Easy to Use, Awesome features

Reviewed 2015-06-21

I use Nimble for the usual CRM features, lists, opportunities, Email, follow-ups. However, the key benefit for me is the ability to see contact's details in one place, see and send emails from within Nimble. See and share social media posts by person and more. Including scheduling. The really awesome feature is the new Nimble Smart App for Browsers. I'm Chrome a lot particularly in social media. The ability to highlight a person's name then Nimble builds a profile before your eyes based on their on-line presence is so useful and time saving. Then, I can add them to Nimble on the click of a button and edit the details. No need to open Nimble. Then, I can send them a message or add a note, task or opportunity. Again without going into Nimble itself. You can also do similar stuff from within Hootesuite. Nimble is so good at helping you build contact relationships in real time. It saves time because you can access so much from your browser or within Nimble itself. It has lots of connections. Nimble is a really great CRM if you want standard CRM features plus interactivity through social media.Simple to set-up Intuitive to use "Today Page" gives you the quick of what is happening and what needs to happen. Nimble Smart App for Browsers Ability to add customise fields Mobile app useful when on the road.

Mike O'Neil

Saves me lots of time, gets me an "in"

Reviewed 2017-01-12

We have been using Nimble on and off for 4 years and we are ON in a big way in 2016-2017. It lets me see all of the social info for a prospect and see what they are doing. It's really helpful when I'm reaching out. The Nimble look/feel is really slick and the cross-referencing is super. I had pulled in my 30,000 LinkedIn connections, but blew that up and now I only bring in people I am really interested in. It's great that you can bring them in from LInkedIn, Facebook, etc., and that will be great for many people, but the 1 at a time or small lists (in CSV) is much better for me.The social media lookups.