All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Nimble Reviews

Pros

Use this daily to manage clients and leads, really helps us maintain good communication and identify/take advantage of new opportunities.

Carley P.

Read the full review
Nimble's dashboard is nice and impressive because you can see all the information like new connections and also other applications that are very well integrated like LinkedIn, Office 365, G-Suite.

Engoudou Edzimbi B.

Read the full review
Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Brad B.

Read the full review

Cons

Constant software errors. The changes they make to the program are never beta tested, so there is errors constantly.

Read the full review
The constant spam ads/suggested info pages is a bit annoying.

Brad P.

Read the full review
Using nimble to work with many sales funnels can be difficult if you do not have a device with adequate capacity, due to its low optimization capacity. Does not work with excel interactive reports.

Brendan T.

1,606 reviews

Best free CRM and very easy to use on a phone

Decent Little CRM

Simple & Effecient

Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Pros

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Cons

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners

Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.

Pros

The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.

Cons

The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.

Attractive and with powerful tools.

With NIMBLE our company manages to organize customers and in turn track sales and opportunities, in integration with other software. It is also used to help maintain contact with customers and be able to know their concerns and doubts. The current campaigns are doing through Nimble leaving it in charge of tracking the contacts and the tasks of the clients.

Pros

Nimble offers different features that make it excellent software such as the group message function with which they can be traced by the electronic emails. Of course its main attraction is its ability to integrate with other programs as well as social media sources which allows it to be kept in permanent contact with current and potential customers. Although you have these functions do not neglect your work as CRM and shows a quick view with which clients it is necessary to establish communications, it is incredible to own all is a number of tools in a single CRM.

Cons

There are some errors in a NIMBLE form such as the fact that by reading a single person a group message shows it as read, when you should wait for all group members to read it to be able to place that label. Where it is mainly failed to follow up on emails, which does not meet the necessary expectations, although the amount can be followed from the group message the amount is limited so that the integration of specialized software is necessary for that function.

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Pros

We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Cons

1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The...

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble. I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out. For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy. For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import...

Nimble Software

Overall, I like this software, as I am utilizing the free editions, I may buy the professional upgrade.

Pros

The additional features you can add to your website/webpages. Ease of use and combination elements to insert into pages.

Cons

At the moment, I can't think of anything. It's exclusive in that no other software has the flexibility to integrate different modules, which when put together create quality pages that look quite professional.

Lead Generation Money Magnet

Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

Pros

Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

Cons

Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

Organization at Your finger tips

Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Pros

Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees. The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Cons

The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

My experience

Pros

Cons

Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

Great CRM

Nimble truly is nimble and flexible And very helpful in helping me see if my clients are getting my messages. I appreciate the real time notification.

Pros

Aesthetically appealing - drawn to use it regularly. Terrific job of managing my clients and helping me to engage them plus track their responses.

Cons

I don’t like the challenge of not being able to connect my Apple phone - I can’t grab pics from my photos to add to a text message.

Great tool for money

Although I might not be their target customer, it's a great tool for a single user or a small team to manage the communication with prospects and clients.

Pros

The best feature of Nimble for me is social media and Gmail integration. You can save contacts easily from basically anywhere. I use only the fraction of it's capabilities.

Cons

Somehow the formatting of the emails composed in Nimble looks different than emails written in the Gmail client.

Nimble...pretty solid CRM

Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Pros

Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Cons

I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for...

Nimble Storage - Best in class

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pros

The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Cons

There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead...

Pros

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Pros

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client. On...

Cons

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work. I hope they expand how many emails you can send. In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that). That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Hi Greg, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline. In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

Easily keep track of important relationships. Reminders to stay in touch with people. Strong integration with Google Apps.

Pros

I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Cons

The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

Hi Richard, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble. At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API. However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn! Best, Olivia

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily activities.

Pros

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually. 2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and...

Cons

The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs. While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Pros

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Cons

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Hi Brad, Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :) We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser. Best, Olivia Nimble Customer Success Ninja

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes...

Pros

Cons

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Hi David, Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships! The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018. Best Regards, Olivia

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to MailChimp

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works. And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Pros

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Cons

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Hi Kurt, Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble. I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature...

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Pros

The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Cons

The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Hi Thomas, ¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in. Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at care@nimble.com. Best regards, Olivia

A must for any small business owner

I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros

Ease of use. Teams can easily adopt and use. Works with Gmail and Chrome Can create other rules within Zapier Great interface

Cons

Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

Hi Jeff, Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :) With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to care@nimble.com, and we'll be happy to assist!

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall. I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager. You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those...

Pros

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

Cons

only 1 pipeline

Hi Tamas, Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :) Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at care@nimble.com! Cheers,

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more. One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc. However one...

Pros

The Chrome Plugin The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Cons

The Chrome Plugin The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts Lack of integration with Slack

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Pros

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Cons

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us. My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it. We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Hi Kate, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble. Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users. For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities. Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level. If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at care@nimble.com and my team will be happy to help. Best, Joseph

Great Integration with Outlook 365.

As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

Pros

I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

Cons

I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.