SurveyMonkey Reviews

Edward McCallister

Professional Survey Creator

Reviewed 2018-01-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Survey Monkey has benefited the company that I work for because it allows us to quickly create surveys that are professional and that make it easy for people to respond. The feature that allows you to filter responses has been one of the most beneficial for my company as it helps us to ensure the people that respond to our surveys are the intended audience. For example, if we want to survey supervisors, Survey Monkey allows us to have the first question of a survey ask if the respondent is a supervisor. If the respondent answers no, that they aren't a supervisor, we can immediately have them directed to a thank you page that explains how we appreciate them taking the time for the survey but that at this time we are only seeking responses from current supervisors. It has been a feature that has helped increase survey response accuracy and save the time of those people who are responding because if they aren't the audience we are looking to survey, we immediately filter them out with the first question so they aren't wasting their time responding and so that we aren't wasting time sorting responses that aren't valid four our purposes.The thing about Survey Monkey that I like best are its survey templates. Survey Monkey has so many templates of surveys that are professionally built and designed. The questions that are in the templates are diverse, educated and are all designed with the purpose of the survey in mind. Each question in the templates have its own purpose and is important for the bottom line. I like that if you want to use a template but don't want a specific question or you want to add an additional question or edit an existing question - you can. Survey Monkey's templates are fully customizable.

P Christopher Bowers

A Free and Easy Survey Manager

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-06

Survey Monkey is an easy-to-use system which has provided a means by which we are able to better understand how we have succeeded with different customers and where we need to improve. While there is a fee to receive all the benefits with Survey Monkey, it has certainly been worth it.The nice thing about survey monkey is that it gives you an easy way to get opinions on various topics through a simple form. Furthermore, rather than having to create the form by hand, Survey Monkey does all the work. Choose your question type, input the question, and *boom*: you've got your first form up and running. Since Survey Monkey is based on links, it also protects any user from inputting data twice to skew your results. It is not full-proof (the system uses IP addresses so a computer can only be used once. If you use another device, however, you could potentially reuse the link), but is certainly better than nothing. Lastly, the way it displays the data for the person who created the form is easy to read and simple to comprehend. This makes it a breeze to manipulate your data and use it for whatever you need to use it for.

moses kimani

SurveyMonkey enabled us to supercharge our market research without heavy monetary investment

Reviewed 2018-05-20

We found it so easy to set up any type of survey based on what data we wanted. Competing services do no come close to the survey type options that SurveyMonkey offers for all manner of uses ranging from inter departmental data to customer research. We didn't even have to read through the documentation before using the services that SurveyMonkey offers, a towering testament to the intuitiveness inherent in the service. The templates are really helpful for a new term members who don't know how to craft a professional and complete survey. We mostly start with the provided templates and slightly modify them depending on our needs. Every team member gives the user experience an A+; there's little or nothing to complain about with the user experience

Janine Lyman

No mess, no fuss Survey tool

Reviewed 2017-12-06

We are able to maintain a high standard meeting and exceeding guest expectations because we use this tool as a tool for quality control. We are constantly monitoring whether our guests receive the experience that they are promised when they first become a customer.I rated customer support although I've never spoken to them and never had a need to. I didn't want to give them a low or average rating, so I gave them the benefit of the doubt with a 4-star :) Truly, this is software that you can set up with little to no management on a regular basis. When you are ready, you can pull the data you've collected and do some fancy filtering when your team needs further insight into one aspect of your data collection. It's a no brainer to add this to your business process.

Miguel Calvo H.

Very satisfied with the results obtained from its simple and easy use

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-17

This software is a tool that I have used and I would recommend it with confidence to my colleagues. Several types of questions can be made but what I like the most is the ease of delivering the survey and the immediacy with which we have the data already processed and graphed.Its free version is very convenient or with a small investments of money, a very versatile tool is available for surveying. The response tabulations are made immediately and it is easy to send the interviews to the respondents. The questions can be reordered in a simple way, after the questionnaire has been elaborated, facilitating the restructuring and design of the survey. It does not occupy space on my hard drive, which makes it available anytime, anywhere. The program tabulates and graphs the results, as it is answered (real time), which contributes to saving time in this activity. The software highlights the highest values in each item, which contributes to the rapid interpretation of the results. It indicates through the use of the highlighter who has answered the survey, which facilitates locating the missing persons by filling it out.

Katherine Fosled

Excellent interface and composition.

Reviewed 2018-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

SurveyMonkey has benefited me a lot in conducting surveys for my company, previously the opinions we received were not to our liking and since we started using SurveyMonkey, we have noticed a reasonable and excellent change to our response statistics.What I like most about SurveyMonkey is the excellent interface it has, for a while SurveyMonkey did not have the same interface, the previous one was ugly and very unpleasant, thus causing discontent for me when conducting surveys. Since the interface was changed, I have now made progress in the comfort of my work and the surveys I do are more appropriate to the opinions I seek.

Harish Jayakumar

An outstanding tool to prepare simple surveys.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

The application is easy to use and helps you attain in-depth information from the audience. It’s a very straightforward platform where you can just upload and edit your questions. Superb reporting feature is available where analyzing is done by graphs and charts and you can export to spreadsheets or pdf format, and also space is given for writing out detailed responses. The tool is very cost effective. There is this skip option that respondents can use for skipping questions that don't apply. You can send unlimited questionnaires by using the professional version. Great customer service and support team is another plus. You have a variety of ways to collect information from the customers like via mail, sending them a link or facebook. They autosave all your past surveys, making it easy to track those surveys. You can send follow-ups to respondents who have missed to fill up the questionnaire.

Austin Muckenthaler

Ideal for fast collection of data

Reviewed 2018-02-08

SurveyMonkey simplified a lot of form collection that we used to do. It is also fairly mobile friendly. It has changed how we view and collect information, as well as how we present it. We engage clients and partners easily 2000+ times using SurveyMonkey in a given year and will continue to do so. Without it, reporting data would also be difficult. We have the gold level plan and use it for everything. It is one of the best bang for buck possible. We use SurveyMonkey for a lot. Any time we need to quickly poll staff or clients - we quickly create and send a SurveyMonkey. We have even built the program into our regular processes - instead of collecting forms from multiple partners or organizations, we use a repeatable SurveyMonkey.

Eduardo Reyes

Ease with which the baselines.

Reviewed 2018-01-19
Review Source: Software Advice

SurveyMonkey has benefited me a lot at the business level because I have been able to provide very good opinions for our company, I have been able to provide very well qualified and well-explained opinions that make our work status progress.What I like the most about SurveyMonkey is the ease with which the baselines are created, so that various things can be inserted into the survey, such as videos, images and many other things that supplement the survey and make it have a result of more feasible opinion, the ease with which the surveys are created in SurveyMonkey is unmatched, has a very well formed platform that grows comfort.

Gopal RajGuru

Excellent on-line survey tool

Reviewed 2016-11-03

As a sales performance improvement coach, trainer & consultant, I needed a way to automate the often tedious administrative job of sending and collecting the pre-workshop assignments that provide much-needed input to shaping the client's workshop and selecting the opportunities on which the group will work during the session. SurveyMonkey came to the rescue 10 years ago by providing an on-line platform in which totally customised surveys could be quickly designed, deployed + monitored and followed-up easily and effectively. Clients were delighted with the information provided to them as feedback and workshop participants enjoyed comparing their own responses to those of other participants, and in large organisations, normed with other groups. Over the years, SurveyMonkey has added numerous features and capabilities including excellent graphing and data sorting, as well as response purchase from selected target audiences. This allows for even better reporting and data presentation to clients, enhancing the value of our services to them. Prices have indeed gone up over the years, but the overall value for money is still very good. Easy-to-use | intuitive | fully web-based with no client to install | compatible with nearly every browser and ability to reach respondents even behind complex corporate security without compromising that at all.

Catherine Cottingham

Survey Monkey is a great asset to our customer care!

Reviewed 2017-07-26

We have been able to easily put together surveys for events that offer CPE credit, contact updates for our customers, gather information for prospects, get feedback from events, and create surveys for health checks. One of the other great things we have been able to do is create a survey to send to customers before they complete a case study so the marketing department has a great understanding of the company going into the interview.The ability to quickly make surveys that are brand appropriate for our customers to collect information. SurveyMonkey has an integration with Hubspot which allows information to flow back into a customer's profile. The questions are simple to make as well as change out to different styles such as dropdown, star rating, fill in the blank, etc. The responses are easy to filter through once you recieve them. There are templates to use for basic surveys or you are able to create your own from scratch. I tend to create my own since we typically want speicifc wording. They make it extremely easy to share on social media as well if you are looking to get responses from a general audience or use it as a prospecting tool.

Kristen Houston

Easy to use and brand for your specific application

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Simple to use and appreciated the discounts for non-profit users. We use this software for many different things - internal and external constituent satisfaction surveys, research for new products and other areas where we want to collect anonymous information. The surveys are very simple and intuitive to set up and contain almost unlimited ways in which to pose questions and receive feedback. Reporting is very easy and you can 'slice and dice' the data in many different ways, set up filters, export to pdf and excel quickly and easily. You can also add your own branding to the surveys, home pages etc.. to make them more customized. I also like that you have the option to embed a link to the survey in your own communication or have the software send and track open rates for you.

Anonymous

Professional research results with no hassle

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-12

SurveyMonkey is an easy to use and easy-to-distribute way to get much needed information from our student/faculty/and staff. This information is imperative to our end-of-year reports, which then inform the college's entire strategic plan.In higher education, we are always looking for student, faculty, and alumni feedback to try to better the services we have in our facility. With SurveyMonkey, we can create multiple surveys to canvas many of our needs. For example: set a student with a laptop and free coffee up in the lobby and ask students/faculty/staff to fill out a "building satisfaction survey." Another great use: sending a follow-up survey to clients after they have held an event in our facility. SurveyMonkey gives us great feedback either way, which we can then use in our annual reports. SurveyMonkey makes it easy with lots of templates, so even the lesser-tech-savvy employees can get a general grasp on what's going on. The ability to alter the templates to suit specific needs is ideal.

Vigney Tobila

Several user accounts.

Reviewed 2018-01-20
Review Source: Software Advice

SurveyMonkey has benefited me a lot within my company, I have been able to apply different opinions for the products we offer, thanks to this software we have known the things that our clients like and do not like. I really like the SurveyMonkey login because you can create several user accounts for a single company, it's not like other software that only asks for the company's user name and you must be part of that team, on the other hand, surveymonkey is a very diverse software with its prices and has been able to interpret them in a good way, thus adding several work plans that complement its use.

Candace Eason

Survey Monkey helps your business answer inquiries!

Reviewed 2018-04-09

The benefits of using Survey Monkey include creating unlimited surveys for your clients or customers. Other benefits of using Survey Monkey include being able to select amongst four different types of plans to connect with customers. Additional benefits include 1 user per account to comment or use collaboration tools. More benefits include survey analysis of the surveys submitted as an administrator. Overall, Survey Monkey is a good tool to use to offer customer feedback for your business. Survey Monkey offers five different subscription plans for users to select. Survey Monkey is a good way to send general inquiry forms to clients. Survey Monkey interfaces with Google and Facebook to allow users to log into accounts. Survey Monkey allows users to view responses from other users, clients, or customers. Survey Monkey provides a easy to navigate user friendly interface that allows users to build customized surveys.

Angelica Barest

Immediate reliability in each response received from this platform.

Reviewed 2018-03-13
Review Source: Software Advice

The use of SurveyMonkey has benefited me in my company because I have managed to create many surveys with different designs or with designs that I can design myself, it is very easy to manage this platform and it generates very good reliability in the answers.What I like most about SurveyMonkey is that you can create several collectors for the same survey, for example, one custom for a group of clients, and another general, to hang on the web. It allows to adjust the degree of confidentiality of the answers, being able to register, or not, the origin of each answer.

Sharon Turner

Simple Way to Make a Survey

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-09

This software has a free version that works fine for my needs, so that is a huge benefit. It creates a very nice, professional looking survey, which is very important.I like that there are some ready made templates available if you are in a hurry. I also like that I can create my own survey from scratch by customizing what questions I want to ask and the format for those questions. New surveys are very simple to create because the program walks you through the steps. The program also allows you to add a logo to your survey to make it more professional looking. It automatically inserts our logo when I begin a new survey.

Allison Smith

SurveyMonkey evaluates each positive and negative opinion.

Reviewed 2018-05-22
Review Source: Software Advice

It has benefited me because I have managed to control much more what the client wants to tell me, now in my company we have managed to please the client with what he asks and we have analyzed each opinion to improve day by day. SurveyMonkey is one of the best powers in surveys, and what I like most about this platform is basically the platform as such, the design that is currently offering clients and the major commercial powers, better valued survey design and features that encourage you to complete a survey.

Susan Hull

Automated survey results emailed to users. Cut response time: 3-5 days to 15 minutes - 90 users/mo.

Reviewed 2017-05-19

This project streamlined efforts of administrative staff; each survey required 30+ minutes to manually process a results report, now the process is automated. Improved response time to client from 3-5 days to 15 minutes. The SurveyMonkey team gave great assistance during the build phase. Their software plays well with others. I highly recommend SurveyMonkey. fyi...this project uses SurveyMonkey, Zapier, and WebMerge and has been live since Dec 2016. We've used SurveyMonkey as standalone product for about 5 years.

Anonymous

We set up surveys on Survey Monkey about 5 times a month.

Reviewed 2017-11-16

Ease of use and functionality. Customization and tracking/reporting. Survey Monkey can be a free account, however because we want full customization and to use it for multiple clients, we have a paid account. The charge for an account is minimal, and worth every penny. We get full customization of each survey, the user interface is incredible easy, and surveys are so streamlined. The best part is they provide tracking/reporting metrics on each survey that is significantly better than survey software that is much more expensive.

Paula Rodriguez

Better opinions, despite the poor user support.

Reviewed 2018-04-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Despite the poor support that has the user, has provided good benefits in my company due to the functions implemented in the area of ​​surveys, this way has achieved different results than the previous ones and with more valuable opinions. I like SurveyMonkey mostly because of the interface that it uses with the client, and it is a comfortable interface where each section of the survey can be organized, any type of content can be organized and made more prominent.

Anonymous

One of the best email survey platforms available.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-16

I enjoy creating these surveys. They're so easy to use, it actually makes you feel smart using it. This app works similarly to other survey platforms. You create, send, and analyze data from surveys. This one in particular was the first one I have used. I don't use it too much to justify paying a monthly subscription, so the fact that there is a free version is absolutely critical. The ease of use is probably this app's strongest pro. Whether viewing data collected from responses on a particular survey, or changing a question from fill in the blank to multiple choice, this app is seemless.

Maykol Febres

Opinions with high quality thanks to the specialization of SurveyMonkey.

Reviewed 2018-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I have benefited from the use that I give to SurveyMonkey today because I have noticed that the opinions I receive every day about my company, are 'real, are more valid opinions that are worth taking into account. I like SurveyMonkey because I have seen that its functions are quite easy to use, and each person has an easy adaptation when using the functions that it presents, I had never felt an ease like this, since I had always used pollsters who had some difficulty to use it.

Marielvis Graterol

A good autonomy in each opinion.

Reviewed 2018-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

SurveyMonkey has benefited me within my company because I have noticed that the features it provides have helped the products we offer take more life, and in this way, know what customers like. The best thing about SurveyMonkey is that it has a very basic design but at the same time, it supplements the comfort of the client, providing colors that in a certain perspective, benefits the client in the long term so that the stay does not become boring.

Annie Florend

SurveyMonkey provides excellent progress simply with a good interface.

Reviewed 2018-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

SurveyMonkey is a software that is designed to produce and innovate, currently in my company, there are many benefits it has brought, such as a better organization through surveys, a better connection with the consumer to know what they like and what they do not like. There are several features that I get the attention of SurveyMonkey, but in spice, there is one that has definitely made me choose it, and it is the interface, it is a very clean interface, with good colors that improve comfort.