Mobile Text Alerts Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.19/10

Reviews by rating

Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing. The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great.
These guys have been great. I love their platform and their customer service is amazing.
The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.
My con is not a defect in the software, it is user error and not having the computer knowledge of those who grew up learning the how to's of navigating.
I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. Unless you pay for the big package.
The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

Ali M.

Student

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Mobile Text Alerts Review

Transcript

Ali: My name is Ali. I am a student and a scribe. And my rating for Mobile Text Alerts is a five out...

KH

Kristen H.

Perfect!

We love it! Great, functional and helpful for our business!

Pros

Affordable and functional! I love that its easy to use and low cost.

Cons

It'd be great to see more features integrated into it -- video messaging would be great!

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! We'd be interested to hear other feature ideas you might have - Feel free to let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other feedback on that. :)

DW

David W.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Amazing Service

Pros

The user interface is super functional and easy to use and is actually also enjoyable to view.

Cons

I wish I could quick add 5-20 contacts at once rather than only being able to add one at at time or uploading a file. It is just a preference and a relatively small one at that.

ES

Eldon S.

NOT GOOD

nothing

Pros

I have been with this company for less than a week. Trying to cancel yet no one seems to know how to cancel my account. I'm very unhappy with this company and how it has behaved thus far.

Cons

Customer Service and product, the only thing that was good from the time I used this product was it was easy to import my customer base in its program

Hi Eldon, sorry that you are having troubles! Can I get the email address on your account and we can get you taken care of?

KB

Katie B.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Awesome Text Service

Pros

I LOVE the customer service as well as the design, functionality, and intuitive structure. The Mobile Text Alert crew is super responsive and helpful in resolving any questions or issues that arise.

Cons

I would like to be able to add a small group of subscribers all at once on one screen rather than one at a time. It is a minor negative though.

KH

Kimberly H.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Pros

Being able to integrated our social media is exactly what we need.

Cons

Not being able to fully understand when you are approaching your limit on usage.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback! On your main Dashboard page it will show you a graph of how many messages you've sent in the month and how many messages you have remaining, if that helps! Feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions. You're welcome to reach out via email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

CD

Carina D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Excellent Tool

Excellent - use mainly as a consumer , use frequently

Pros

Hassle free reminders, no pressure tactic, convenient

Cons

N/a ease of use as a consumer is good and can always opt out if no longer applicable

Hi Carina, thank you so much for your kind review! Feel free to let us know if there's ever anything you need on our end. :)

JR

Jesse R.

Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

Mobile Text Alerts is great!

Mobile Text Alerts has been great for us. We use it all of the time to contact employees and send memos about trainings, etc. Customer support has been fantastic when there has been any issues that we needed help with. They are quick to respond and answer any questions.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It's easy to navigate and very simple to use.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that frustrates me or that I don't like.

Hi Jesse, Thank you so much for your kind review and positive feedback! We hope to continue to provide a valuable and positive experience for you! :)

HW

Heather W.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Phenomenal

We absolutely love this mobile text alerts. Not only does it reach hundreds on people to alert them what we feature for the week but it gives them the ability to click on the link that we attach to preview our lists. Very happy with this service and highly recommend it!

Pros

Very Very easy to work with, if i ever have any questions they are quick to respond with a solution.

Cons

Sometimes something goes a tad bit wrong but its always a easy fix.

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for the nice review! :) We appreciate your feedback and are thankful for your business!

AC

Asael C.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Great program and service

Pros

The most I like about this software is everything from customer support to the ease of use and that is is not expensive. Also that I can use it everyday and that there are no limited amount of messages of things I can send out. It is very useful for my church and I.

Cons

Nothing everything is great. The software itself I haven't seen anyone else be this advanced.

Hi Asael, Thank you for your nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you!

CG

Connie G.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Easy to use!

Pros

Mobile Text Alerts is user friendly and the customer service is helpful.

Cons

The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

Hi Connie, Thank you for the nice feedback and ratings! :) Glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far and we hope to continue to provide a useful service to you!

SL

Stephen L.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Text Alert Review

Pros

Ease of use. It took only one attempt to feel comfortable with the process.

Cons

I don't like the fact that a one text event can be considered multiple texts based on the number of characters. The primary goal is to get information the the subscriber and forcing the sender to be concerned by the character count can impact the effectiveness of the message.

Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for your review! Great to hear you've found it easy to use. We definitely understand how the character limit for SMS (regular texts) can seem constricting. If it helps, you can select the "send as MMS" option when sending a message which allows you to include an attachment and have up to 1550 characters in your message. (Note that sending as MMS counts as 3 messages per recipient instead of 1 toward your monthly messaging limits.) Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! You can reach us via email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

GS

Gavin S.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Thoroughly enjoy your services...

I have been using Mobile Text Alerts since 2015 and I have been really pleased with you guys. I really like how quickly you fixed the hack that happened about a year ago, and how forward you were with us customers about it.

Pros

I really like the app, and the way i can schedule messages ahead of time. those two things are worth their weight in gold for me in my ministry.

Cons

The character limit. But thats fixible by upgrading to mms, I just havent yet.

AH

Andrea H.

I LOVE IT! Mobile Text Alerts has helped us so much.

Pros

It's so easy to use. They help me right away when I have questions. I have a team of over 1500 ladies, and through this system I am able to communicate and update my team through alerts. I am also in love with the personalize tab! I am able to use their First name when personally congratulating them on hitting a milestone! is amazing! So much time saver, and my sales through customers have rise! I am also able to personalize the language! I have Spanish and English team members and customers. I absolutely LOVE the Unlimited text messages!

Cons

Hi Andrea, thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything

KM

Kayla M.

Pretty good

We like it but are considering canceling because the price is so high.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to use and seems to work efficiently.

Cons

The cost is far too much and there shouldn't be an extra charge for a keyword.

HB

Heather B.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Makes it easy to connect with customers!

Mobile text alerts is easy to use, allows me consistent, reliable access to get information to my customers, and helps me run my business from anywhere. It is priced right and user friendly! I would definitely recommend!

Pros

I love that Mobile Text Alerts is reliable and consistent! It is so user friendly, and it has helped me keep in touch with my costumers. Technology is always changing, but mobile texts is a 100% guarantee that your information will always be sent and seen. ❤️

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. I’ve loved everything about the system so far.

ps

papy s.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Mobile Alerts

It has been great. This has helped me with reaching my user MUCH faster than email. In some cases I would have not heard back from them at all because many don't check their email often or either it will redirect to spam. With mobile alerts I can reach them where they are and have piece of mind that the message was not only received but read. And my retention has increased as well.

Pros

The integration and simplicity of it all.

Cons

When sending a picture message it costs me more of my allotment to send out the same message but will an image.

Hi Papy, Thanks for your comments! We do believe that texting is a much more effective way to reach people than email. In regards to the picture messages using more allotment, the picture messages can also have over 9 times the character limit than regular SMS, if that helps. :) Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com with any other questions or comments!

Todd F.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Mobile Text alerts is great for text marketing

We're very satisfied

Pros

Easy to use Free trial let's you truly test drive the product

Cons

messages can't be too long or they will count as 2 messages

Thank you so much for your review and feedback of the free test account! We appreciate your thoughts and feedback and are glad you've had an overall positive experience (even in light of the 160 character SMS limit). Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback! (You can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.)

JG

Jeff G.

Awesome Product

We have been able to grow our business through the use of the tool.

Pros

Ease of use! Both on the mobile web browser

Cons

I cannot think of one really. The service and support has been very helpful.

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback!! It's great to hear the service has been useful to help grow your business! Please feel free to let us know if you ever have further questions or feedback or if you needed anything else on our end (you can email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com). :)

LB

Linda B.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

needed something like this to communicate with employees and customers

Communication with customers and employees quickly. Also enjoy reminders I'm able to send out!

Pros

ease of use and great customer support. Customers seem to enjoy the features as well . Mobile Text Alerts seem to be adding features frequently and can't wait to see what is next.

Cons

not as easy to send pics or documents with MMS features as I'd hoped. Also Apple phones can look at docs while androids can't?

ks

kastle s.

Consumer Services, self-employed

texts

great and if i ever have problems its fixed quickly and im always able to get someone on the phone

Pros

that im able to get a plan based on subscribers not by amount of texts i send

Cons

dont really have any dislikes i really like the app

RL

Roberto L.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

This is a great service!

Very intuitive

Pros

This is one "not so complicated" service that you can get up running in no time. Also they have a mobile app.

Cons

There are some features not available that I like to use like uploading lists, but I wrote to the service desk and they added the same day!

Hi Roberto, Thank you so much for your nice review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. :)

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Not useful

It is cheaper than making calls so it economizes some how.

Pros

It was a hectic day trying to figureout how this works it was over all bad experience. I didn't liked it.

Cons

Please start using ai on your system . So it can automatically detect spams. which is also a security threats.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review - Sorry to hear you had some issues! We'd love for a chance to try to make it right with you. Please send over an email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we'd be happy to help you get things figured out! Take care, Mobile Text Alerts

JT

Jeff T.

Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Jeff Tilley from Inter-State Studio

Pros

The ease of importing users from our payroll software platform.

Cons

I scheduled a message to be sent at a later time. I then tried to change that message to send out immediately, and it looked like I made the change successfully, but the message timing was not changed.

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your nice feedback! :) Sorry for issues with your scheduled message as well- I submitted that feedback to development. Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other questions or issues!

ME

Mariel E.

Great Product

Any questions are answered quickly and efficiently using the chat feature. The pricing is reasonable and the product is great.

Cons

Hi Mariel, thanks for the kind words. We love having you as a customer, please let us know if we can help with anything!

LT

Lisa T.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Mobile Text Alerts

We just started using this product. Believe it will be useful

Pros

We have just started using this product. We are hoping it will help us target an area for additional customers.

Cons

We have not had any issues or cons at this time but we just started using this product. Believe it will be useful