Mobile Text Alerts Reviews

Pros

The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.

DW

David W.

Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing. The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great.

ME

Melodie E.

These guys have been great. I love their platform and their customer service is amazing.

CZ

Chandler Z.

KK

Karen K.

I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. Unless you pay for the big package.

The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

CG

Connie G.

4.6

Mobile Text Alerts Review

Transcript

Ali: My name is Ali. I am a student and a scribe. And my rating for Mobile Text Alerts is a five out...

Very good tool, not so much price scheme

This software did not help me much since it came out very expensive. The tool works well, however, I prefer to pay for the messages I actually send instead of paying for a service where I'm not sure if I'm making the most of my money.

Pros

I like that it is easy to send messages. Uploading the contact database is very simple and allows you to include opt-in forms on my website. Additionally, I can program the messages for the future.

Cons

What I do not like is that the price is not based on the number of messages I send, but on the number of subscribers on my list. I send few messages but my list of contacts is large so this service does not adapt to my needs.

Thank you for the feedback, Valerio! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! And to address your 'cons', we do have pay-per-text plans available! :) mobile-text-alerts.com/pay-per-text

Online Jewelry Shows

I am sending text alerts to 63 people who are potential customers. Couldn't have done that without text alerts.

Pros

I am a senior and still learning the software but think it is a great tool.

Cons

My con is not a defect in the software, it is user error and not having the computer knowledge of those who grew up learning the how to's of navigating. I don't know what I don't know so it is hard to know what to ask.

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback! We're glad you've had a good experience thus far. :) If you need any help with anything you're welcome to let us know! (You can contact us using one of the methods at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/contact ) You can also check our our Help Center: https://mobile-text-alerts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Let us know if you have any questions or needed anything else on our end! :)

needed something like this to communicate with employees and customers

Communication with customers and employees quickly. Also enjoy reminders I'm able to send out!

Pros

ease of use and great customer support. Customers seem to enjoy the features as well . Mobile Text Alerts seem to be adding features frequently and can't wait to see what is next.

Cons

not as easy to send pics or documents with MMS features as I'd hoped. Also Apple phones can look at docs while androids can't?

A fantastic way to stay in touch with your customers on a platform they use every day.

Increased customer engagement

Pros

It allows me to send instant notifications to my customers when I am having live sales, giveaways or other specials. I can't think of a more effective and engaging way to stay in touch with your customers than with a direct text message

Cons

That I didn't start with it sooner. Had I started sooner I might have more customers now than I do.

texts

great and if i ever have problems its fixed quickly and im always able to get someone on the phone

Pros

that im able to get a plan based on subscribers not by amount of texts i send

Cons

dont really have any dislikes i really like the app

I am a difficult customer, but I love these guys. I have had 5 other services.

Communication and instant staying in touch

Pros

The cost allows us to grow and not be cramped by texting limits. We can add elements or take them away. No one has a system like that.

Cons

It took me too long to find out about it. I wasted time in trying out others. I was surprised that the texts were simple text,

Hi Lance, Thanks for the kind words! Please let us know if we can help with anything

Good for basic text needs

Pros

I like that the software can support multiple user and groups. Adding people to the groups was easy, and there's an easy scheduling option, as well.

Cons

While it was good for basic texting, we ended up moving to another system that would support more advanced functions like also sending email messages, reminders to staff, etc.

This is a great service!

Very intuitive

Pros

This is one "not so complicated" service that you can get up running in no time. Also they have a mobile app.

Cons

There are some features not available that I like to use like uploading lists, but I wrote to the service desk and they added the same day!

Hi Roberto, Thank you so much for your nice review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! Feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions. :)

Use to send out to tenants

Gets message out fast

Pros

We have used this to send out info to tenants. makes it easy to send notes and gets the message out very quick

Cons

I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. unless you pay for the big package

Overall happy with service

Pros

I like most about mobile text alerts is, it’s user friendly.

Cons

I don’t like when I send a text it sends in multiple text. I’d like only in ONE text.

Hi Brandy, Thank you for your review! Glad you've had an overall positive experience! :) In regards to the texts being sent as multiple, SMS texting can only have so many characters but you are also able to select the option to send your message as an MMS on your Send a Message page. This will cause your message to count as 3 messages instead of 1 but will allow you to have up to 1550 characters and will also allow you to attach an image. Hopefully that helps! Let us know if you have any questions or issues. :)

Inexpensive, Great Asset to a business

Pleased with the price & quality

Pros

Allows us to reach customers when they can't always talk on the phone.

Cons

Just learning where things are and how to navigate but it's not that bad once you take a few minutes and learn.

Hi Joy, Thank you for your comments and feedback! So glad that you've had a good experience! If you still have any questions about navigating the service (or any other aspect of your account) feel free to let us know. (Contact info can be found at https://mobile-text-alerts.com/contact)

Mobile Text Alerts

We just started using this product. Believe it will be useful

Pros

We have just started using this product. We are hoping it will help us target an area for additional customers.

Cons

We have not had any issues or cons at this time but we just started using this product. Believe it will be useful

Pretty affordable, and easy to use

Pros

Bare-bone, simple solution that's easy to learn and adopt. It's cheap and does what it advertises. Contact lists are easy to manage, and SMS quick to send.

Cons

Although simple, the user interface is slightly awkward. They should work on cleaning up their usability a bit.

NOT GOOD

nothing

Pros

I have been with this company for less than a week. Trying to cancel yet no one seems to know how to cancel my account. I'm very unhappy with this company and how it has behaved thus far.

Cons

Customer Service and product, the only thing that was good from the time I used this product was it was easy to import my customer base in its program

Hi Eldon, sorry that you are having troubles! Can I get the email address on your account and we can get you taken care of?

Awesome Product and Service!

Mobile Text alert is easy and practical. Easily the best solution if you are looking for the ability to provide mass text alerts. We really like the fact we can create groups to tailor who receives alerts. An awesome way to stay in touch with clients.

Cons

Thank you for the positive review, please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better!

Jeff Tilley from Inter-State Studio

Pros

The ease of importing users from our payroll software platform.

Cons

I scheduled a message to be sent at a later time. I then tried to change that message to send out immediately, and it looked like I made the change successfully, but the message timing was not changed.

Hi Jeff, Thanks for your nice feedback! :) Sorry for issues with your scheduled message as well- I submitted that feedback to development. Feel free to reach out to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other questions or issues!

Great text system.

Love how easy it is to use, dislike that it sometimes doesn't send to all the people in the group and doesn't let you know that it didn't send it to them.

Pros

Easy to set up and use

Cons

Doesn't tell you when someone in the group doesn't receive the text.

Great business aide

Pros

When I can not depend on facebook for notifications, I can spread the word with this

Cons

I have not had any issues that I can think of

Hi Amber, Great to hear you've had some good success with using text alerts for your business! Feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions or issues. (You can reach us at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.)

Great Product

Any questions are answered quickly and efficiently using the chat feature. The pricing is reasonable and the product is great.

Cons

Hi Mariel, thanks for the kind words. We love having you as a customer, please let us know if we can help with anything!

I love that I get unlimited texts, even with the basic package!

Better communication with my loyal customers!

Pros

It's very easy to send a text! I haven't figured out yet how to text a message from my phone, but I have the page bookmarked on my homescreen, so it takes me right to it!

Cons

Thank you for the feedback, Kalene! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

Not useful

It is cheaper than making calls so it economizes some how.

Pros

It was a hectic day trying to figureout how this works it was over all bad experience. I didn't liked it.

Cons

Please start using ai on your system . So it can automatically detect spams. which is also a security threats.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review - Sorry to hear you had some issues! We'd love for a chance to try to make it right with you. Please send over an email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we'd be happy to help you get things figured out! Take care, Mobile Text Alerts

love !

Pros

that people get notified asap when I make a post. I am able to sell more and reach more people. it has helped my business.

Cons

Hi Megan, thanks so much for the review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve our service.

Great!

Pros

That it gives me so many options to send to my customers

Cons

That it sends two texts if it’s over character limit

Mobile App Use

It would be great if I didn't have to sign in every time I open the App. The remember me option doesn't work.

Cons

Hi Tricia! I believe we got this issue worked out on your account on the App! Please let us know if you have any further troubles

Get what you pay for...

had some issues had to work it out via chat which was annoying. Tutorials are ok but there is lacking for those who aren't tech savvy.