Mobile Text Alerts Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.23/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Once they are subscribed, the ease of creating a text is amazing. The tools that mobile text alerts have for LuLaRoe retailers is great.
These guys have been great. I love their platform and their customer service is amazing.
The customer service is absolutely wonderful; I would highly recommend it to others. The product itself has done a great job of serving our needs.
My con is not a defect in the software, it is user error and not having the computer knowledge of those who grew up learning the how to's of navigating.
I hate that there was a limit on how many text you can send out at once. Unless you pay for the big package.
The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

Ali M.

Student

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Mobile Text Alerts Review

Transcript

Ali: My name is Ali. I am a student and a scribe. And my rating for Mobile Text Alerts is a five out...

KH

Kristen H.

Perfect!

We love it! Great, functional and helpful for our business!

Pros

Affordable and functional! I love that its easy to use and low cost.

Cons

It'd be great to see more features integrated into it -- video messaging would be great!

Thank you so much for your review! Glad to hear you've had a good experience! We'd be interested to hear other feature ideas you might have - Feel free to let us know at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com if you have any other feedback on that. :)

DW

David W.

Security and Investigations, 201-500 employees

Amazing Service

Pros

The user interface is super functional and easy to use and is actually also enjoyable to view.

Cons

I wish I could quick add 5-20 contacts at once rather than only being able to add one at at time or uploading a file. It is just a preference and a relatively small one at that.

ES

Eldon S.

NOT GOOD

nothing

Pros

I have been with this company for less than a week. Trying to cancel yet no one seems to know how to cancel my account. I'm very unhappy with this company and how it has behaved thus far.

Cons

Customer Service and product, the only thing that was good from the time I used this product was it was easy to import my customer base in its program

Hi Eldon, sorry that you are having troubles! Can I get the email address on your account and we can get you taken care of?

KB

Katie B.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Awesome Text Service

Pros

I LOVE the customer service as well as the design, functionality, and intuitive structure. The Mobile Text Alert crew is super responsive and helpful in resolving any questions or issues that arise.

Cons

I would like to be able to add a small group of subscribers all at once on one screen rather than one at a time. It is a minor negative though.

CD

Carina D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Excellent Tool

Excellent - use mainly as a consumer , use frequently

Pros

Hassle free reminders, no pressure tactic, convenient

Cons

N/a ease of use as a consumer is good and can always opt out if no longer applicable

Hi Carina, thank you so much for your kind review! Feel free to let us know if there's ever anything you need on our end. :)

KH

Kimberly H.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Excellent

Pros

Being able to integrated our social media is exactly what we need.

Cons

Not being able to fully understand when you are approaching your limit on usage.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback! On your main Dashboard page it will show you a graph of how many messages you've sent in the month and how many messages you have remaining, if that helps! Feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions. You're welcome to reach out via email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

JR

Jesse R.

Individual & Family Services, 51-200 employees

Mobile Text Alerts is great!

Mobile Text Alerts has been great for us. We use it all of the time to contact employees and send memos about trainings, etc. Customer support has been fantastic when there has been any issues that we needed help with. They are quick to respond and answer any questions.

Pros

The software is easy to use. It's easy to navigate and very simple to use.

Cons

I have not found anything yet that frustrates me or that I don't like.

Hi Jesse, Thank you so much for your kind review and positive feedback! We hope to continue to provide a valuable and positive experience for you! :)

HW

Heather W.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Phenomenal

We absolutely love this mobile text alerts. Not only does it reach hundreds on people to alert them what we feature for the week but it gives them the ability to click on the link that we attach to preview our lists. Very happy with this service and highly recommend it!

Pros

Very Very easy to work with, if i ever have any questions they are quick to respond with a solution.

Cons

Sometimes something goes a tad bit wrong but its always a easy fix.

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for the nice review! :) We appreciate your feedback and are thankful for your business!

AC

Asael C.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Great program and service

Pros

The most I like about this software is everything from customer support to the ease of use and that is is not expensive. Also that I can use it everyday and that there are no limited amount of messages of things I can send out. It is very useful for my church and I.

Cons

Nothing everything is great. The software itself I haven't seen anyone else be this advanced.

Hi Asael, Thank you for your nice feedback! :) We hope to continue to provide a positive experience for you!

CG

Connie G.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Easy to use!

Pros

Mobile Text Alerts is user friendly and the customer service is helpful.

Cons

The price breakdowns I found confusing at first.

Hi Connie, Thank you for the nice feedback and ratings! :) Glad to hear you've had a good experience thus far and we hope to continue to provide a useful service to you!

SL

Stephen L.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Text Alert Review

Pros

Ease of use. It took only one attempt to feel comfortable with the process.

Cons

I don't like the fact that a one text event can be considered multiple texts based on the number of characters. The primary goal is to get information the the subscriber and forcing the sender to be concerned by the character count can impact the effectiveness of the message.

Hi Stephen, Thank you so much for your review! Great to hear you've found it easy to use. We definitely understand how the character limit for SMS (regular texts) can seem constricting. If it helps, you can select the "send as MMS" option when sending a message which allows you to include an attachment and have up to 1550 characters in your message. (Note that sending as MMS counts as 3 messages per recipient instead of 1 toward your monthly messaging limits.) Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! You can reach us via email at contact@mobile-text-alerts.com.

GS

Gavin S.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Thoroughly enjoy your services...

I have been using Mobile Text Alerts since 2015 and I have been really pleased with you guys. I really like how quickly you fixed the hack that happened about a year ago, and how forward you were with us customers about it.

Pros

I really like the app, and the way i can schedule messages ahead of time. those two things are worth their weight in gold for me in my ministry.

Cons

The character limit. But thats fixible by upgrading to mms, I just havent yet.

SR

Sid R.

Used other for 1-2 years

Excellent Customer Service

Pros

The customer service of Mobile-Text-Alerts is excellent. Cust support rep was extremely quick in his responses to our organization and was able to facilitate our entire group text solution in a matter of hours. He responded to emails within minutes and was on top of the job and made it easy for us to renew our account. Would definitely recommend to others.

Cons

Occasionally doesn't send to some phone #'s (could just be a phone issue). Other than that we had no issues.

Thank you for the feedback! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review!

DD

Donna D.

Retail, self-employed

I love the text messaging

I think it has increased my business because I just have to hit one button to reach my clients

Pros

that it reaches all my customers that sign up

Cons

sometimes a customer will tell me they did not receive their alert but I think it is on their end

DW

Diane W.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, self-employed

My first time using this company. I will allow you to know later what I think of them. So far. So g

I don't have to announce my own business or my friends business.

Pros

The features I like best is that it is so easy to join. So far I love the ease of using the software and getting my friends to become a part.of the team. I'm looking forward to using the company's advice for my company.

Cons

I am new to this and I am just trying to get in there. But, so far you seem to be awesome. I

Hi Diane, Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Let us know if you have any questions. :) Best, Mobile Text Alerts

JL

J.R. L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Awesome Service

The customer service is amazing if you would ever have issues.

Pros

Being able to schedule mobile text message events.

Cons

Little issues but always fixable on fixing the issues.

KB

Kelly B.

Retail, self-employed

I love Mobile text alerts to help support my Lularoe business.

I like being able to notify customers when I go live or have a sale. Definitely helps fill the gap from missed FB notifications.

Pros

I love being able to reach SO MANY customers at once. I also love that the rates are based on number of subscribers and not the amount of texts that go out.

Cons

This is a little pricey for my small business. I just broke into the 175 - 500 member range. I don't know if this is something I can justify for the long term, but I will stay with it as long as I can.

Hi Kelly, thanks for the kind words!

VP

Valerio P.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Very good tool, not so much price scheme

This software did not help me much since it came out very expensive. The tool works well, however, I prefer to pay for the messages I actually send instead of paying for a service where I'm not sure if I'm making the most of my money.

Pros

I like that it is easy to send messages. Uploading the contact database is very simple and allows you to include opt-in forms on my website. Additionally, I can program the messages for the future.

Cons

What I do not like is that the price is not based on the number of messages I send, but on the number of subscribers on my list. I send few messages but my list of contacts is large so this service does not adapt to my needs.

Thank you for the feedback, Valerio! :) We appreciate you taking the time to give us a review! And to address your 'cons', we do have pay-per-text plans available! :) mobile-text-alerts.com/pay-per-text

MS

Marchelle S.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

A fantastic way to stay in touch with your customers on a platform they use every day.

Increased customer engagement

Pros

It allows me to send instant notifications to my customers when I am having live sales, giveaways or other specials. I can't think of a more effective and engaging way to stay in touch with your customers than with a direct text message

Cons

That I didn't start with it sooner. Had I started sooner I might have more customers now than I do.

BT

Bobette T.

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Good for basic text needs

Pros

I like that the software can support multiple user and groups. Adding people to the groups was easy, and there's an easy scheduling option, as well.

Cons

While it was good for basic texting, we ended up moving to another system that would support more advanced functions like also sending email messages, reminders to staff, etc.

BS

Brandy S.

Overall happy with service

Pros

I like most about mobile text alerts is, it’s user friendly.

Cons

I don’t like when I send a text it sends in multiple text. I’d like only in ONE text.

Hi Brandy, Thank you for your review! Glad you've had an overall positive experience! :) In regards to the texts being sent as multiple, SMS texting can only have so many characters but you are also able to select the option to send your message as an MMS on your Send a Message page. This will cause your message to count as 3 messages instead of 1 but will allow you to have up to 1550 characters and will also allow you to attach an image. Hopefully that helps! Let us know if you have any questions or issues. :)

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Pretty affordable, and easy to use

Pros

Bare-bone, simple solution that's easy to learn and adopt. It's cheap and does what it advertises. Contact lists are easy to manage, and SMS quick to send.

Cons

Although simple, the user interface is slightly awkward. They should work on cleaning up their usability a bit.

JW

Judith W.

Graphic Design,

Great text system.

Love how easy it is to use, dislike that it sometimes doesn't send to all the people in the group and doesn't let you know that it didn't send it to them.

Pros

Easy to set up and use

Cons

Doesn't tell you when someone in the group doesn't receive the text.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Not useful

It is cheaper than making calls so it economizes some how.

Pros

It was a hectic day trying to figureout how this works it was over all bad experience. I didn't liked it.

Cons

Please start using ai on your system . So it can automatically detect spams. which is also a security threats.

Hi there, Thanks for leaving a review - Sorry to hear you had some issues! We'd love for a chance to try to make it right with you. Please send over an email to contact@mobile-text-alerts.com and we'd be happy to help you get things figured out! Take care, Mobile Text Alerts

TG

Tricia G.

Mobile App Use

It would be great if I didn't have to sign in every time I open the App. The remember me option doesn't work.

Cons

Hi Tricia! I believe we got this issue worked out on your account on the App! Please let us know if you have any further troubles