All categories

Tucker

Sterling T.

Sterling T.

Eson

I am not sure if the amounts carry over from month to month.

5.0

Fun company and easier deployment than most

I wanted feedback on how my employees were operating with clients. It was somewhat enlightening. I also wanted reviews that I could publish to my website as testimonials.

Pros

Customer Thermometer has flexibility in setting up the thumbs up/down for email, websites, and other online portals. It didn't require extensive coding skills, but it isn't pushbutton either, which is why it is flexible. I found it to be the easiest to use and customize out of several solutions I tried. They also have good customer service and their pricing scales depending on how active your traffic is.

Cons

Like all review software, it requires some skill to set up. This is not easy for people who are not comfortable with at least intermediate tech skills. But you do not need to be advanced or a proficient coder.

What do your clients think of you? Find out!

Before Customer Thermometer was acquired by Exclaimer, the pricing was really expensive, but now you can have unlimited responses for each of your staff.

Pros

It does one thing and one thing well. It gathers information about what your email recipients think of your services. I love the ability to get an immediate email when the staff are not up to snuff.

Cons

It is a little confusing to get it up and running if you have not used software of this kind before.

Know your Stance with Superb Customer Thermometer

I am very much pleased with CT because My department learns so many things thanks to this software. Furthermore, some of the other solid features are, the ability to integrate with third-party software and application, likewise, multi-user access allows to have good transparency and control. Never be in a dilemma to purchase CT because it will never let you down.

Pros

Honestly speaking this software has tremendously helped my department to know our position about delivering the right content to our students. Unlike earlier days students response rates surged since the response time does not kill their time even more than a minute. Another great feature is; ability to use various icons, especially emoji, therefore students prefer to click them to give their honest opinion. Furthermore, the fabulous dashboard gives spectacular graphs, and they are vibrant too, hence easy to know where we are standing by looking at them.

Cons

I wish I could share the bad side of this Customer Thermometer but I could not find any serious issues with the software. Also, since this software gives what exactly I need, I am not irritated with this classy product at all.

Simple

Pros

We have used other surveys in the past and often users will not spend the time and effort to click them. This is a simple button hit and record. You only get charged with the responses versus the amount you spend back. Very reasonably priced.

Cons

I signed up for a plan and in the middle of the month switched the plan. It says on the site that they will bill you the second you switch, but I missed that and got double billed. I am not sure if the amounts carry over from month to month.

Simple Customer feedback

Pros

Use it with a ticketing system to get a 1-5 client feedback rating. Very simple to add to outbound ticketing emails. Clients seem more likely to use this than to fill out a survey

Cons

We still only receive about 20% responses on this. However, we can watch for agent trends. If an agent receives a higher than usual positive or negative response, it helps point us into a direction. Other than feeling like we need to have a feedback method, I am not sure it is worth the money.

Customer survey solution that's easy for the customer and for the organisation

Having used the Customer Thermometer solution for a few years, I have always been impressed with the ease with which surveys can be put together and sent. Couple that with the fact that its clean, modern and appealing user interface makes it a simple, quick and enjoyable process for the customer to get their feedback to you, and it's the perfect CSAT solution. But although the product is great, what impresses me most with the Customer Thermometer organisation is the willingness and agility with which their team respond to the suggestions from their user community. Take the recent integration with Salesforce.com as an example - it's now easier than ever to create and send customer temperature checks through the CRM.

Pros

- Simple administration - Easy and enjoyable interface for customers - CRM integration - Knowledgeable and flexible team

Quick, Simple, Effective

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has been great throughout the entire onboarding and experience.

Pros

Very easy to use, setup and get going. Integrated well with our email signature automation and our PSA.

Cons

Getting the code variables to work correctly required a little input and assistance.

Best way to keep customers

I work in an agency environment where keeping our clients happy is the number one objective - (well, that and producing great work!). Customer Thermometer is by far the simplest and most effective solution I have seen / used to check the satisfaction levels of my customers. It allows me to nip and issues at the bud before they become significant, and also to know when we have done a great job to then reward our internal teams. I can highly recommend it to anyone who has client relationships that they want to monitor and keep.

Pros

Simple, easy to use, great response rates, integration with Outlook and other tools

Cons

Have not lost a customer since using this

Started using this about a year ago, to follow up IT support calls. I've got quite a few guys out on the road fixing IT issues and doing telephone support also. We send CT after every visit. It's rare we have issues but when we do, we are made aware of them instantly and can call the customer to sort it out. we haven't lost a customers since we started using it. highly recommend.

Pros

Easy to use cheap customisable, can add our logo etc high response rate customers like using it

Cons

password reset a bit clunky

Customer Thermometer is Great

We began using Customer Thermometer to get more traction from our customer metrics. The service is great and we've increased our customer sat results 2x what they were before the change. The CT team is responsive to inquiries and are a pleasure to work with. I'd strongly recommend the product to any team looking to increase their turnaround in CS stats.

Pros

Really nice interface. Embedded reports. Zendesk/Email integration.

Cons

API Documentation could be helpful.

Customer Thermometer

We use CT for monthly customer satisfaction checks, targeting director level contacts within our client base. CT is so simple to use and provides us with immediate and valuable feedback as to how we are doing in the eyes of our customers. Recipients are always happy to add comments, which really helps tailor our response and next action. Without CT we'd have no handle on what our clients REALLY think. A brilliant product.

Keeps our grads on side

We use this to check our graduate trainees are happy each month for the first year of our employment of them. Then we follow up on the results in person with HR if there are issues. Its power lies in its simplicity, grads are busy and this lets them feedback really fast but we know in advance if there are any problems. Really helps retention.