Customer Thermometer Reviews

5.0/5 (8 reviews)

Anonymous

Simple

Reviewed 2018-11-21

Pros
We have used other surveys in the past and often users will not spend the time and effort to click them. This is a simple button hit and record. You only get charged with the responses versus the amount you spend back. Very reasonably priced.

Cons
I signed up for a plan and in the middle of the month switched the plan. It says on the site that they will bill you the second you switch, but I missed that and got double billed. I am not sure if the amounts carry over from month to month.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Chris Anderson

Simple Customer feedback

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Pros
Use it with a ticketing system to get a 1-5 client feedback rating. Very simple to add to outbound ticketing emails. Clients seem more likely to use this than to fill out a survey

Cons
We still only receive about 20% responses on this. However, we can watch for agent trends. If an agent receives a higher than usual positive or negative response, it helps point us into a direction. Other than feeling like we need to have a feedback method, I am not sure it is worth the money.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Chris Edwards

Customer survey solution that's easy for the customer and for the organisation

Reviewed 2014-03-07

Having used the Customer Thermometer solution for a few years, I have always been impressed with the ease with which surveys can be put together and sent. Couple that with the fact that its clean, modern and appealing user interface makes it a simple, quick and enjoyable process for the customer to get their feedback to you, and it's the perfect CSAT solution. But although the product is great, what impresses me most with the Customer Thermometer organisation is the willingness and agility with which their team respond to the suggestions from their user community. Take the recent integration with Salesforce.com as an example - it's now easier than ever to create and send customer temperature checks through the CRM.

Pros
- Simple administration - Easy and enjoyable interface for customers - CRM integration - Knowledgeable and flexible team

Jason Martin, Head of Marketing

Best way to keep customers

Reviewed 2014-03-07

I work in an agency environment where keeping our clients happy is the number one objective - (well, that and producing great work!). Customer Thermometer is by far the simplest and most effective solution I have seen / used to check the satisfaction levels of my customers. It allows me to nip and issues at the bud before they become significant, and also to know when we have done a great job to then reward our internal teams. I can highly recommend it to anyone who has client relationships that they want to monitor and keep.

Pros
Simple, easy to use, great response rates, integration with Outlook and other tools

Jonathan Ackerman

Have not lost a customer since using this

Reviewed 2013-12-18

Started using this about a year ago, to follow up IT support calls. I've got quite a few guys out on the road fixing IT issues and doing telephone support also. We send CT after every visit. It's rare we have issues but when we do, we are made aware of them instantly and can call the customer to sort it out. we haven't lost a customers since we started using it. highly recommend.

Pros
Easy to use cheap customisable, can add our logo etc high response rate customers like using it

Cons
password reset a bit clunky

Tucker

Customer Thermometer is Great

Reviewed 2013-12-18

We began using Customer Thermometer to get more traction from our customer metrics. The service is great and we've increased our customer sat results 2x what they were before the change. The CT team is responsive to inquiries and are a pleasure to work with. I'd strongly recommend the product to any team looking to increase their turnaround in CS stats.

Pros
Really nice interface. Embedded reports. Zendesk/Email integration.

Cons
API Documentation could be helpful.

Qualifa

Reviewed 2014-03-07

We use CT for monthly customer satisfaction checks, targeting director level contacts within our client base. CT is so simple to use and provides us with immediate and valuable feedback as to how we are doing in the eyes of our customers. Recipients are always happy to add comments, which really helps tailor our response and next action. Without CT we'd have no handle on what our clients REALLY think. A brilliant product.

Eson

Keeps our grads on side

Reviewed 2014-01-10

We use this to check our graduate trainees are happy each month for the first year of our employment of them. Then we follow up on the results in person with HR if there are issues. Its power lies in its simplicity, grads are busy and this lets them feedback really fast but we know in advance if there are any problems. Really helps retention.