Foxit eSign (Formerly eSign Genie) Reviews

Pros

ESign Genie is a great resource for sending initial paperwork to my mental health clients. I was looking for something affordable, flexible, HIPPA secure, and easy to use.

KR

Katie R.

Very pleased and so thankful that I finally found a solution to my e-signature needs.

JO

Jenn O.

Cons

It can be very pricey and the fee structure can be very confusing and misleading. Customer service is hit or miss in their ability to offer accurate assistance.

Training is limited and online documentation is hard to find and when you find it, it is sometimes hard to read.

PE

Patricia E.

It keeps our company from losing leads and lowers attrition.

Kris S.

lN

linda N.

Area resource manager

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

A Great Tool

Transcript

Linda: Hi, my name is Linda I'm in the foster industry. I'm the area resource manager and I give eSign...

Affordable and Easy-to-Use Document Signature Solution

Transcript

Karambir K.: Hi. My name's Karambir, I'm the chief executive officer. I give Foxit eSign Genie, a five...

eSignature that works

I had one issue and it was resolved quickly. Never had another issue. I am able to make sure clients sign their documents with ease and I don't even use all the feature.

Pros

Cost effective and simple to use. It didn't require training or special anything. Login and send a document.

Cons

At first, lack of integration. But now this issue is resolved.

Selection of eSign Genie

We use the solution for California hourly work agreements, we are receiving exactly what we needed from the solution at a fraction of the cost from the competition.

Pros

From discovery to implementation eSign Genie has exceeded our expectations. The API features and ease of use were exceptional. The pricing could not be beat. During implementation we ran into a limitation in the API and expressed our needs and the dev team quickly turned around a solution that would eliminate our issue. We implemented the solution about 5 months ago and we haven't had any issues with the product. If you need an affordable, feature rich, API open solution, for e-Signature then eSign Genie may be a great fit for your needs.

Cons

I'd love less limits on the user counts in the platform but they are quite flexible when you ask them to be malleable.

User friendly on both ends

Very satisfied.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. Our clients ranges from unfamiliar with basic computer commands to very tech savvy and we have encountered no issues with any customers in regards to filling out the contracts. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

There is a lot of redundancy in filling out templates on the back end. We have a lot of recurring fields and it would be helpful to have customizable fields that auto-fill throughout the document.

Hi Allison, It is wonderful to hear that eSign Genie is easy to use for your non tech savvy clients. We can cross populate a value from a recipient if the added text fields have the same name, for example 'Phone'. Adding the name for your recurring fields will definitely save you time as it automatically populates the other fields too! If you have more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 support via chat or phone.

eSign Genie for a small business

Very good and fits my needs perfectly

Pros

Their pay as you go program where you buy 5 documents for $10 is perfect for a small company that does not need a lot of documents signed.

Cons

Nothing I can think really put my finger on.

eSign streamlines my business

Pros

eSign Genie is easy to set up, and the price point is manageable for small businesses. I like this product because the credit card encryption feature allows me to securely and confidently handle client information. I use it in most areas of my business: signing contracts, approving quotes, and gathering payment.

Cons

The old user interface was a little cumbersome, but they have just released an improved interface that addresses those deficiencies. My biggest hesitation when choosing this product was that I feel that the branding/logo are not as professional as some of their competitors, and I did not want that to reflect on my company. The features offered are better though, and that is priority for me.

Excellent software we use daily!

We had been paying more for another service. There, the credit card on file expired. Instead of reaching out for a different form of payment the other company cancelled our subscription and required a 300% raise in our subscription to re-join. That was insane, so we found eSign Genie and now I can't even remember the name of the other folks. The team here actually mention often how glad they are to have the software.

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use eSign Genie. We use the software to send contracts to performers, designers and countless contractors throughout our season.

Cons

I can't say that there is anything specific I do not like about the software. It's pretty intuitive but customer support is always happy to help with questions.

Best electronic signature service

If you are a small business. This would be your next step to keep things organized and secured.

Pros

eSign-Genie for me is far the best and more affordable electronic signature service on the online market. I have been using their services for more than 2 years now have never had an issue. The most important thing is that it is secure and reliable for our customers. This is a great tool for all small businesses. You can keep your contract organized, on record, and access to your contract any time anywhere.

Cons

I have not found any cons so far. It is easy to use and compatible with all my devices.

Great Product

My experience has been great. Customer service has been very quick to help.

Pros

Very easy to use and realistic pricing for electronic signature software

Cons

For our use, I cannot think of anything it does not easily do for us.

eSign Genie is awesome!

I love this product, keep up the good work guys.

Pros

Very easy to use, I like the way it's set up, I haven't even contacted them for any instructions.

Cons

I have been using it for exactly one year today, but so far I don't have anything to complain about.

E-Sign for RXR Realty

E-Sign was very receptive to our requests and found a workable solution to our issues and concerns. We even considered them for other projects and ideas

Pros

It provides lots of features as is, an can be custom tailored to fit our needs. We made a request for special features within the form that we could not find elsewhere. We did pay a little extra for their programmers to code the custom features for us but the price was very fair and well worth the money. We wanted the ability to send out a notification to certain individuals depending on what was checked on a form. Many other similar services did not even offer the option for such customization. E-Sign did not have this feature at first but after we made the request, they got to work on making it a reality.

Cons

It's can a little confusing for a non technical person to locate all the functions and features within the portal, but after a little getting used to and some note taking, the benefits of its functionality outweigh the cons. The reps at e-sign are always ready to help point you in the right direction if you have trouble locating something.

Must Have Electronic Signature Service

I have compared numerous e-signature websites where more other websites charge you the significantly high price with limited or just as many features esign genie offers. Esign Genie is very easy to use as it even allows us to save document templates as well as email templates.

Pros

Software is easy to use with the least possible learning curve.

Cons

I wish their billing page was more user friendly allowing self-service

eSignGenie® Best of Class Electronic Signature

eAgent's interest in the application of Electronic Signatures dates back to 2000 when President Clinton signed the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act in 2000. Over the last 16+ years we have worked with such early develops as Yozons and have tested in excess of twenty different sSign&Secure platforms, for use in our global real estate activities. With this as background...

Cons

Affordable, reliable, professional and HIPAA compliant

Pros

It's easy to take existing documents and upload them as-is or make them form-fillable. As a therapist, I update my forms with small changes somewhat regularly, and I love that I can upload the new version right over the old one, and my fields stay mainly in the same place. I don't have to re-create every time. It's also crucial that the platform be simple for my users (clients), and that it works efficiently on any device while also being secure and HIPAA compliant.

Cons

Because the email notifications about documents to review come from eSignGenie (which is an unknown name to some), the email can end up in the spam filter. This happens about 1-2% of the time for me.

Oxus America Review

Works great for our volume

Pros

Cost effective HIPAA Compliance options and dependable.

Cons

website is slow and occasionally freezes

Hi Jessica, Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review! I am happy to announce that eSign Genie has overhauled, tuned and upgraded our database resulting in 3 second maximum load times on every screen of our application. Searching for a document is now instantaneous. eSign Genie has always focused on having an Easy-to-Use, Legally Binding and Comprehensive eSignature Solution. We now have the fastest eSignature Solution too! -->eSign Genie DevOps Team

Electronic Signature Capability that Grows with your Business

eSign Genie provides an official electronic signature comparable to other "Big Name" providers, only with eSign Genie I have the pay as you go feature that makes sense at this time.

Pros

This was my first time using an electronic signature -- as in being the party to initiate the process rather than simply signing an electronic document. eSign Genie made it very easy and provided great technical support to walk me through the process. I really like that I can pay as I go so I'm not locked into an annual contract, though I will be happy to upgrade when I have the need.

Cons

I was working on a contract that needed a few additional edits after it was sent, and I found it a little confusing how to do this. eSign Genie's technical support was very good to explain how this is done so it will be seamless next time.

ROBUST YET SO SIMPLE

I have recommended everyone who uses DocuSign to switch to eSign Genie.

Pros

Very nimble when it comes to fixing or making adjustments. Onboarding with eSign was extremely hands on. From the support to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everyone is willing to help.

Cons

I don't have many cons as we are able to get the result we need with the support.

Love this software

Love it. Easy to use

Pros

Easy to use and less expensive than the big boys.

Cons

Nothing I can think of it was seamless integration

eSign Genie Product

I really enjoy working with the management team at eSign Genie. We are a reseller and have their product integrated with our solutions. I definitely recommend eSign Genie.

Pros

The product is fully integrated with our solutions, and the team at eSign Genie has been great. The members like the ease of use, and timeliness of the electronic signatures. eSign Genie is also very affordable, which really helps with some of our smaller clients.

Cons

Nothing, the software works great. No Cons with eSign Genie.

Not DocuSign but still great

Pros

The price and ease of use - clients always sign quickly and never have issues.

Cons

It's not a name brand - people don't know what to look for in their email inbox they are always looking for docusign

Intuitive & Easy To Use

Amazing. I highly recommend after looking into several providers.

Pros

Very simple and intuitive while still accomplishing the end goal very professionally.

Cons

Have not found anything yet. I found that it accomplished all of my needs.

Perfect HIPAA compliant option for electronic documentation!

Pros

I love that eSign Genie is HIPAA compliant and easy to use. I love the template options. It makes it so much easier to stay in compliance with documentation. The drag and drop function makes life much easier.

Cons

So far I haven't discovered a problem that customer service was not able to solve.

Long time user

Pros

I have been using Foxit ESIGN (formerly esigngenie) for several years. I use it every single day in some form or another. Once you set up a document, the process of having your documents signed is seamless. The customer service is always there to help, and I highly recommend this website over the others.

Cons

They recently upgraded to allow for .doc documents. I have no other concerns for this product.

Great Product!

Great product, love it!

Pros

Works great for what we need! We update our digital documents regularly and manipulating forms is quick and easy! The template feature works excellent for us!

Cons

I think it works great! There isn't anything I would change.

Good Fit for My Company

Pros

I don't need this service daily, but enough that it mattered that I be able to easily upload and get only what I need. I am able to pay for just the contracts I need to implement and uploading and sending is super easy. Their customer service is great too.

Cons

I'm on the fence with the template used to send out the contract. I always alter it anyway, but something about it always seemed like it could look better. This is not really a con. It's a nitpick because this site asked for a con. It's like asking my worst trait in a job interview and I say that I work too hard. I love eSign.

Very Easy to Use

My experience with eSign Genie has been very satisfying. Easy to use for me and my clients.

Pros

User friendly. We have never had an issue with anyone not being able to sign. It's also nice that you can buy a few documents at a time rather than having to subscribe.

Cons

If I could change one thing about it, I would make it so that you could modify a document after sending it. Maybe I just haven't figured it out, but anytime I've needed to change something on a document I've had to create a new file.