ClicData Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.92/10

Reviews by rating

The team there have been fantastic in helping us get set up with various dashboards and we’re now in a position we have a good chunk of all of our reporting coming through ClicData.
Rep is brilliant, she has an uncanny ability of 'seeing' your data, and what you are looking to accomplish, and creating the most efficient and usable means of getting it.
But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.
Knowledge Base is limited and vague with a lot of situations. Queries are limited, which limits dashboard capability.
This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to.
Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about.

Nicolo F.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

The best reporting tool in the market

Pros

Clicdata helped us solving some issues related to the reporting of other third parties. If you are an Infusionsoft user you know what I mean. I loved that I could creat specific dashboards bundled into binders, all with automated data sources. This way I could monitor all the relevant aspects of my automation campaigns on a daily basis. Customer support was great too.

Cons

The tool is definitely advanced and while it may appear as intuitive it is not. You will need to learn how it works before using it to its full potential. Also expect to be investing some man hours into it before seeing its full value.

JT

Jeremy T.

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing. You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated...

Pros

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Cons

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

DB

David B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Clic work in progress

Overall decent, but I moved on to Tableau which is quite powerful.

Pros

I liked the gauges and appearance of the software. It could look good quickly, which appealed to me.

Cons

Functionality was mixed. Some features and functions were solid, others yet to come or hard to utilize.

KW

Kris W.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Fantastic Tool!

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great! Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better. Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet)...

Pros

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Cons

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

GR

Gao Rui L.

Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

Powerful tool with great support but steep learning curve.

I love the support I get, I love being able to create plenty of easy to consume visualizations that makes data analysis quick and easy.

Pros

It's powerful. I can do a lot with it. It helps me distribute our data in easy to understand visualizations to our clients. Connects to my data files on OneDrive, PostGreSQL easily. Single Sign-On (SSO) works perfectly with Wordpress. When Faced with issue of setting up, they worked with our other vendors from our Stack to find a solution. Technical Support Team has all been really helpful in finding solutions to my requirements.

Cons

We had a lot of issues with the SSO at first, but the solution was a simple and easy fix (our canaccess data did not match MiniOrange's) There are a lot of features and functions but it requires tweaking and exploring.

AP

Anoop P.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best ever tool which allows us to do end to end automation within a single ecosystem

Pros

1. End to end automation 2. Less Manual Intervention 3. Performance 4. Customer Support 5. New features 6. Our team who worked on PowerBI and Tableau (Market leaders not actually though) appreciated our tool in terms of adaptation and Self Service platform 7. Customization and many more

Cons

1. I think we should do lots of Marketing of our product 2. Conduct Proficiency test on online leaning platforms (How it is going to help beginners and for the folks who worked on clicData for decent amount of time, conducting Proficiency test would give them confidence) 3.

BG

Bryan G.

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Very happy with the software

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Pros

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Cons

This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Clic Hospitality

the benefit is the capability to create any dashboard in terms of minute so solve any question in minutes and be very reactive when the clients are asking dieep data analysis

Pros

the system is operational with all inclusive in one click minute and constantly improving. the simplicity of the dashboard to build for a technical person is enough to build in minute one ad hoc analysis

Cons

the system is not very performing well in terms of speed if you have lot of filters in the normal cloud online team config - I have always to reduce the number of rows to 10000 to get an normal user experience

Internet, 11-50 employees

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Pros

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Cons

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

Lots of features and possibilities.

Clicdata makes it easy to make reports on KPI's of our selfes and for our costumers.

Pros

The drag and drop makes it easy to do a lot of stuf. Even to make interactive boards is easy. And if you can't figure it out, there is an excellent support desk.

Cons

For a bit more complicated stuf you need to know some coding. Sometimes that is a bit hard for a dummy like me. But support is excellent.

PL

Peter L.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Pros

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Cons

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

PS

Pratham S.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

The best online customer service tool with fantastic and intuitive UI/UX

For both internal and external business issues, we utilise ClicData. We use internal metrics from multiple data sources to measure KPIs. In order to give our users access to data that benefits their businesses, we also link data. Our organisation moves forward thanks to real-time project progress tracking, financial KPI updates, health and safety statistics, and data visualisation. We can integrate Podio workspace components with client-specific dashboards in an accessible fashion thanks to ClicData.

Pros

ClickData is user-friendly and one of the only programmes of its kind that supports a direct live connection to an MS Access database. We adore the cloud-based architecture and user experience of Clicdata. We were delighted to choose them because they outperformed every other programme we had looked at. The most well-liked services are highly customizable and provide a huge selection of widgets, data export capability, Google Maps connection, and data source connectors.

Cons

Since the documentation is inadequate, one might need to contact the support staff. Additionally, greater adaptability is needed if the package has to include a function, such as extra storage, etc. Google Maps's drawbacks, lack of overall legitimacy, poor downtime communication, inconsistent push-to-email, dashboard download issues, and low-quality downloads

ED

Emmanuel D.

First steps with Clic Data

Pros

I tried several solutions for Dataviz and reporting solutions. Clic Data is merging with success a poweful tool and very helpful and professional teams in order to answer to all our needs !

Cons

This tool need to be set by Clic data teams first if you are not a specialist in data connection. It has always been ok for me as the teams and the support is very reactive !

SA

Sherry A.

Retail, 11-50 employees

A complete package for startups

We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job.

Pros

I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Cons

There are some basic things missing - like no widget of drawing a line and working with formulas is difficult

TW

Tomasz W.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Some title :)

We have connected 200 vending machines with safe & healthy products.

Pros

It is very easy to build very attractive report page. Extremely easy - it was the key point during research. And the price is not so high - especially for small company from poland.

Cons

Some lack automatisation when during reports designing. For example: something like master pages, something like copying scripts between widgets especially These are just example attractive Poland a better fit to screening

BZ

Briel Z.

Research, 1-10 employees

Looking forward to more widget choices

Pros

Clicdata is more friendly for customizing our services. I have used Tableau and MS Power BI in my previous jobs. I think Clicdata gives me most freedom for dashboarding. Especially when I was taught about the API connections. What is more, I found amazed by the support section. It makes clicdata super easy to pick up. And I really appreciate the help from the reps.

Cons

I don't see as many varieties of chart types as other data visualization tools like Tableau or MS Power BI, etc. So in my dashboards, there are less fancy charts I can display. In the meanwhile, the tables possibility is not complete either. For example, I can't trim the pivot table however I want. The drilldown table has more possibilities in layout customizations, but not exactly match what I want in feature wise (can't even wrap text). I would be super happy to see more choices in the widget list and better table functions.

JB

Jordan B.

Staffing and Recruiting, 201-500 employees

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.

Pros

sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

Cons

limited functionality and no guidance when adding in data transformations / forumlas.

FA

Facundo Alberto A.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Easy BI platform

Clicdata was the inflection point that divided a before and after talking about the understanding of my business.-

Pros

Ease of use is one of the most appreciated characteristics in a BI software by someone who isn't a software engineer.-

Cons

I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

JS

Jim S.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great value for money!

From the day I signed up for the free trial to today, ClicData has been amazing to work with, both in terms of the software and the support. The software is extremely easy to use and provides me with all the functionality I need to build beautiful reports and dashboards and I was able to get my first dashboard up and running within hours of getting started with no training other than what was available...

Pros

Cons

Licenses are required for secured viewing of reports and dashboards (named users), but given the price, it's not that big of a deal.

SB

Sarah B.

ClicData has helped me to easily share important performance measures with the rest of the team.

Pros

I like the ability to easily convert excel sheets into visually appealing, easy to understand, shareable dashboards. I also like that ClicData seems to be continuously evolving; they have regular updates that I find to be helpful/ useful changes.

Cons

I very much like that there is an api for using Survey Monkey, however I find it to be challenging to use the data from this source without significant manual manipulation. I wish this particular crossover required less attention.

AH

Andrew H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Provide deeper functions for more experience users

We use Clicdata as a tool to show our clients their own data, sometimes that is through custom reports but most of the time that is through reports that are the same for all clients. But creating a set of dashboards that all filter the data for a specific client hasn't been easy.

Pros

Easy to get first dashboard set up. We were able to connect a data source and create a dashboard in minutes.

Cons

Should allow users with a programming background more access to element controls.

SN

Stephen N.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Really enjoy the productivity awareness

We are able to see more data and information about our business in a much better looking format. It can be complicated to use and we have been through times of technical problems with it, but they have been minor and support has been fantastic.

Pros

visibility of data

Cons

complex set up

RA

Ruth A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Immediate Assistance

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Pros

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

OR

Olivier R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Very powerful data collection and visualization tool

Very professional support teams and the software offers a really good quality.

Pros

Ease of use and integration of the whole solution, focus on security and observability of the platform

Cons

I won't like more batch processes / data enrichment tools integrated inside the stack

201-500 employees

Apt for most of the dashboard requirements.

Put up all the required dashboards for the management to review performance, achievements, trends and take necessary decisions. Take off the burden of generating many reports from IT team.

Pros

Ability to connect with most of the data sources and the pricing. The support was also very good. Prompt and fast even though we are on the least pricing plan.

Cons

Certain times, when the dashboard is loaded with so many data connections, it seems to slowdown, but it's not a very bad thing. something manageable