ClicData Reviews

4.59/5 (81 reviews)

Jeremy Templer

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing. You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated data analysis capabilities. Quick and easy comes with limitations in the data sources you can use, and the degree to which you can manipulate data after import. There's usually a short-list of presentation choices, often a million miles from data visualisation best practice. At the high-end comes complexity, a steep learning curve, and watch out stratospheric pricing. Here's where ClicData excels: for an exceptionally modest price, you get connections to a long list of data sources that would satisfy all but the most unusual of requirements. You get ample options to segment, merge and manipulate data post import. You also get an ever-increasing number of customisable reporting widgets. Most importantly, in an area where most other solutions fail, you can set up your own customised templates and present your data in such a way that its easily interpreted. Yes, this is one online reporting suite capable of producing results that would even earn approval from Edward Tufte and Stephen Few. Is there a downside to ClicData? Only if you don't have the time to invest in setting things up properly at the start and learning how to get the most out of this clever program. That time will pay enormous dividend, while not requiring the programming and analytics skills that other platforms do. Of course, as with any platform, just how long your set up takes will depend on what you are trying to achieve, and how much time you want to spend in getting things perfect. But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department. Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Arnault Berger

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

Reviewed 2017-04-03

When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility to hide a report to show another one by clicking on a dropdown list using a formula, which is according to me really powerful to switch the view of one graph (for instance switching between Month / Year split for time charts) using a button instead of creating a different DB. ClicData permits also to create a whole network of dashboards by connecting them to labels, button, charts, which so permit to switch from one to another with a simple click without any IT development. The customization part of reports is not as powerful as other tool, but compared to the ease to deliver the MVP dashboard, it's worth it. The Data Transform feature & T-SQL language is not easy to get used to at the beginning but is also quite nice to work on your data directly in the tool. From all ticket I already wrote, the support was nice, quick & efficient. The pricing is also totally flexible depending on your need, and very acceptable for such a tool, which is one of the main reason I'm using it today. I use this tool on a daily basis now, Thanks a lot for your work on this ! Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price

Douglass Cardona

All information in a glance

Reviewed 2018-06-30

When I came into a business I faced with a problem of limited time. It was really hard to gather and organize all information that I needed in one slide for presentation in the company where I did a job. And then I have found a program ClicData that has helped me to create dashboard literally in a few clicks. Moreover, by using this software I have acquired an ability to keep track on the health of my business company by being in any corner of the world. For example: budget deviations or key metric performances. And dashboards will refreshing as frequently as you need so you can always be on top of what matters to you. Additionally, you are able to keep control over the projects performances. And each person in your company will know exactly how they are making an impact to the common prosperity. Also, I want to keep your attention to that fact that ClickData is trusted by such companies worldwide like Lexmark, Siemens, Daimler, and others that also means something.

Kris Walsh

Fantastic Tool!

Reviewed 2017-03-27

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great! Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better. Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet) and through scheduled emails with attached data from our LMS (Data by Email). Dashboards: I had zero experience creating dashboards before ClicData. As with anything I've improved vastly over time. When I need a new dashboard, I just select an existing one that is close to what I want, hit `Duplicate' and change the data source(s). Super simple. I am able to amaze my coworkers on a regular basis thanks to ClicData. I cannot recommend it enough.Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Benjamin Sigler

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

Reviewed 2017-02-14

We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams. One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters. Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost. easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

Anonymous

ClicData provided us with a simple way to present our team members with concise KPI data

Reviewed 2018-03-30

It allowed us to take complex data sets from SQL and create a series of complex cross tabular queries and present them in simple to interpret KPI reports. It is reliable and simple to use once familiar with it and the data loader insures that the data for reports is as up to date as it needs to be. Its easy to use and gives great flexibility. It allows up to create custom reports and present them in a easy to interpret manner that makes it easy for our supervisors and team members to identify areas for improvement in performance.

Michael Petit

Good and Becoming Great

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context. Things I like: - Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable - Overall functionality is very good and getting better - Value for money is, to my eye, better than any your competitors I have researched Areas for improvement (caveat: the rate at which you have responded to requests for features, as I noted above, has been exceptional): - Bi-directionality: calling out to a web service or other external resource is provided. However, there is no apparent facility for bringing the results of that request back into the environment. Adding this would greatly expand the potential of your offering - "OR" capability in widgets: this is a known need and, I believe, is on your to-do list. We await this eagerly Overall, I remain very impressed with ClicData and we have benefitted greatly from adopting your service. Thank you and the very best of luck going forward.

David Pedrosa

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

Max Silverman

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

Anonymous

ClicData, create and share reports

Reviewed 2018-04-09

I could quickly and easily distribute reports to a number of usersWhile I used the free version of ClicData, all the functionality I needed were present. ClicData, even as a new user is easy to use. The reporting data can be uploaded to Clic in the form of a csv. The data can them be manipulated in order to only show the necessary information. There are a range of widgets to display data in an easy and clear format with heatmaps. Multiple different reports can be created, even on the free version. The page layout can be adjusted for different devices i.e desktops, tablets and mobiles. This, paired with the ability to publish and share reports via a URL, allows users to quickly distribute information. While this information is read only, the owner of the report can quickly make amendments which will be reflected instantly in the live URL.

Sherry Aggarwal

A complete package for startups

Reviewed 2017-02-09

We started using clicdata a year back and found it difficult to start with but as we started working on it, we found it more and more useful and relevant to out requirements and loved the way it gives the opportunity to automate the entire process. There are certain functionalities which needs improvement but i guess ClicData is doing Great Job. I like the widget functionalities and the way I can format them. Then i like the kind of flexibility it provides around the widgets (visible n invisible)

Ben Warren

Value for your Money

Reviewed 2017-02-08

The learning curve is not bad compared to the alternative. Being able to connect to virtually any data source is huge. I tested multiple vendors from paid to free to open source and found this was the best. There is not clunky desktop program and licensing issues like Tableau. Everything is configured through your browser and just works. I have 60+ dashboards and haven't found something it cannot do. Even if you do find something, you make a request to their support team and you get what you need. A+ support, development and product. Highly recommendSupport, developers and ease of use. Flexibility is key

Jim Sale

Great value for money!

Reviewed 2017-03-01

From the day I signed up for the free trial to today, ClicData has been amazing to work with, both in terms of the software and the support. The software is extremely easy to use and provides me with all the functionality I need to build beautiful reports and dashboards and I was able to get my first dashboard up and running within hours of getting started with no training other than what was available on their support pages. When I did run into questions about how to do certain things, I submitted my request through their online ticketing system and received the help I was looking for in a very timely manner. Their support staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and responsive in both email and over the phone. Although there may be some perceived limits in functionality, I have not found that to be an issue and am able to do everything I need, including some more advanced things I wasn't expecting to be supported. Additionally, the pace of innovation at ClicData appears to be such that any gaps that do exist, won't exist for long as this software just keeps getting better and better with each new release. Don't let the price tag fool you... this product is everything you need to meet you reporting needs and is great value for money, especially when you consider that you don't need any servers, data warehouses, or locally installed software.Ease of use

Horacio Otis

Support that we all need

Reviewed 2018-05-29

ClicData’s support is working pretty well and I feel the responsibility with which program developers are working. If I had any question bound up with software features they I always got a response within a day regardless of the degree of importance. I run a small business and I had a need to look for a solution that would allow me to show real-time reports to customers about marketing and sales data. If you know some basics around data and formatting there will be no problems to work with ClicData and you will to increase productivity of your work.

Daniela Fernandez

Attractive dashborads and easy to use

Reviewed 2016-05-20

ClicData is a great BI Solution! Based on our implementation experience we consider it covers the most common and complex user requirements. Dashboards are attractive and simple to use and also looks great in mobile devices. We think this is a strong feature that allows ClicData compete with other tools. • The interface is attractive and simple to use. • A lot of data connectors even in the personal licence • Gives constant feedback to the users. • There is a good variety of widgets that allows a lot of functionality. • The process to create dashboards allows designers to setup and see the results immediately. The process is iterative and you can add new elements easily. • Sharing process is easy to use. • Multilanguage • Support is fast and efficient

Jordan Bashir

Very useful software and good value for money - although not entirely user friendly

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Clicdata is great although it is quite tricky to get your head around, once you've figured it all out it is pretty simple to use. I use it most days in work for various client facing dashboards, my only critique would be that it is quite limited in terms of features and functionalities and could do with some new updated widgets and more options when it comes to adding in tables especially as i find them very limited in terms of formatting etc. Customer support is great and always solve any queries well.sleek and easier to use than most dashboard software, good pricing on subscriptions.

Whit Statzer

Clicdata Business Intelligence Software

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Clicdata has revolutionized the way we capture and view data. Our processes have become more automated and decisions are made with more wisdom and more rapidly than ever before.it is affordable and full of great features

Bryan Vargas

Great Product

Reviewed 2017-02-08

Easy to use BI solution designed with flexibility and customization in mind including data integration , self-service data discovery , unified single experience and powerful visualizations. We have been using this software for a couple of years and have been extremely pleased with the product.

Johan Niemann

A great product with huge application.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

The customization ability and all the tools that you have at your disposal. The sometimes responsiveness of the offshore hosted system.

Albert Franquesa

Quality Clouds

Reviewed 2017-02-08

We have been using it for quite long now and we find it easy to use and worth the money we are paying. As new features come along, that's really good.easy to use; great support; visibility of the product development pipeline and possibility to influence it

Michael Fleder

Clicdata is our preferred choice for Dashboards

Reviewed 2018-03-29

The ability to see my datasets in one location.The ability to merge many data sources. We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and custom SQL databases.

Nate Koverman, MBA

Good for the price

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Price Data Integrations Customer Support Data Merge Data/Dashboard/Binder Organization

Sarah Bethel

ClicData has helped me to easily share important performance measures with the rest of the team.

Reviewed 2018-04-01

I like the ability to easily convert excel sheets into visually appealing, easy to understand, shareable dashboards. I also like that ClicData seems to be continuously evolving; they have regular updates that I find to be helpful/ useful changes.

Anonymous

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

John Ng

Good value for basic dashboards

Reviewed 2017-11-03

The price is very reasonable if only simple dashboards are needed. It is very easy to add and remove users. Users can easily navigate between dashboards.