All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ClicData Reviews

dishant s.

Read the full review
The team there have been fantastic in helping us get set up with various dashboards and we’re now in a position we have a good chunk of all of our reporting coming through ClicData.

Elliot G.

Read the full review
It makes clicdata super easy to pick up. And I really appreciate the help from the reps.

Briel Z.

Read the full review

Cons

Delayed service, constant downtime for updates, functionality that is lost after upgrades (This includes number indicators that no longer automatically resize the shape when you drag it).

Johan N.

Read the full review
I had some problems because I couldn't automate the update of the information but it's due to not open APIs and not related to the platform itself.

Facundo Alberto A.

Read the full review
This is the only dashboard tool I have used so it is difficult to identify any weak areas.

Bryan G.

Most Effective and Efficient business solution

Now, I can make more detailed and fantastic business reports to analyse the data. I had switched from different business management or dashboard creating software, but find the ClicData to be the best. It is straightforward to use and helpful. The pricing of the software is also justified as compared to the features it offers. I would recommend this software to all the business to analyse their data.

Pros

ClicData is very helpful for any business owner whether small or big to create a fantastic business data reports and powerful dashboards. These dashboards are very helpful for the business to make crucial decisions and strategies for their growth. Its user interface is of great help and very easy to use. ClicData enables the user to import the data from several sources easily by just drag and drop...

Cons

It will take a while at the beginning for a new user to get familiar with the interface. I have faced some hang issues while using the device. I need more templates for specific projects like data comparison, etc.

ClicData is amazingly easy to setup and use.

Love it!

Pros

We employed a custom software shop to develop some excel dashboards for us around some pretty complicated data. It took months to do and many thousands of dollars. We decided this year to change the whole thing over to clicdata and we got amazingly beautiful dashboards setup and in production in just 2 days. Its such a simple system to get the metrics you need.

Cons

Their support and KB system is a little lacking, we had to have some training sessions with their support, and while the self help is a little lacking, the support team is fantastic.

Great Product / Customer Service So Bad I Won't Recommend

Unfortunately, you only remember the way any company treated you in the last interaction and they fell far short of any reasonable expectations of customer service. The least they could have offered was to credit me the remaining time left on the subscription, which would have been 11 months and approximately 22 days. This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to. Basically, if they would have responded in a timely manner and credited me, my overall opinion and ratings would have been higher.

Pros

I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running with the product very easily. The few questions I had were covered by the onboarding. My initial feelings about the product were great, if it weren't for the fact that our business wasn't ready for this tool, I would have renewed.

Cons

Customer Service and Billing. Just try to get in touch with someone about canceling your subscription and there is no one around to answer your questions/talk to. Then they automatically renew, even though you have been trying to cancel. When they finally cancelled my service, they refused to respond to my inquiries regarding refunding me the auto renewed subscription that I was actively trying to cancel.

Dashboard Stars

Pros

We recommend ClicData to all our clients who want to build quick dashboard solutions.

Cons

We did not have any negative feedback on the product overall a great solution.

ClicData an easy to use BI

It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

Pros

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

Cons

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

ClicData delivers flexible, robust reporting tools at an extremely affordable price.

Reporting and dashboards for our various internal teams that help them track KPIs and take actions to improve the business.

Pros

The ability to transform and merge data from disparate sources makes it possible to build dashboards that would otherwise require significant time from our engineering team.

Cons

There are two different syntaxes depending on if you're transforming data at the source or in the dashboards, which can be confusing.

Love it

We now use clicdata to display Live dashboards for all Teams Personal dashboards have been created for Commission and individual kpa scorecards

Pros

Really simple and flexible tools to make powerful dashboards

Cons

From time to time scheduled updates take us down for a few hours

Attractive dashborads and easy to use

ClicData is a great BI Solution! Based on our implementation experience we consider it covers the most common and complex user requirements. Dashboards are attractive and simple to use and also looks great in mobile devices. We think this is a strong feature that allows ClicData compete with other tools.

Pros

• The interface is attractive and simple to use. • A lot of data connectors even in the personal licence • Gives constant feedback to the users. • There is a good variety of widgets that allows a lot of functionality. • The process to create dashboards allows designers to setup and see the results immediately. The process is iterative and you can add new elements easily. • Sharing process is easy to use. • Multilanguage • Support is fast and efficient

Cons

• Spanish traslation could be improved • Features to align elements is not available

Deyan review

Pros

The software is web based. CliCdata has wonderful user experience.

Cons

There is a lot of lag every week in Tuesday.

Immediate Assistance

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Pros

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

Highly Customisable Dashboards at Pocket-Friendly Prices

Let's face it: there's hundreds of dashboard solutions out there, all competing for your attention. Take a close look and it's always a trade-off between functionality, ease of use, customisation options and pricing. You'll find everything from zippy, push-button options that may or may not give you what you want to full-blown high-end tools which combine dashboard reporting with sophisticated...

Pros

Customisation options, flexibility, price.

Cons

Could also offer simple template-driven solutions for those with simple needs looking for a push-button solution.

Simple & Efficient BI Tool

When I started to use ClicData, I thought the tool was really complex, not finished & not as powerful as other solutions ... But after several month using it, I now feel that it's much more simpler & easy-to-use, and very efficient in terms of online sharing (Passworded HTML links). The Drag & Drop system allows to connect in an easy way different databases on different reports and give the possibility...

Pros

Easy & quick Easy online sharing High content for the price

Cons

Some UX missing features like not showing specific labels that overlap others Quite difficult to find some relevant supportive documents / videos to train yourself on the web

Fantastic Tool!

Combining Data Manipulation AND Dashboards in one solution is great! Data Manipulation: You need to learn SQL for many of the Data Transformations. I'm okay at VBA and had ZERO SQL experience coming into ClicData. I'm getting better at SQL but could only imagine what I could do if I knew SQL better. Data Refresh: Our data auto updates with with scheduled refreshes with cloud services (SFDC, Smartsheet)...

Pros

Combines Data Manipulation and Dashboards. Flexibility. Setup once and everything auto updates.

Cons

It's hard to call it a con, but not having a SQL person really slowed us down.

Good web reporting that's getting better all the time

We've been using Clicdata for 3 years and have seen the platform really evolve. There are many more widgets and connectors available today, enough so i've always been able to display data in the format/method i wanted to. Every interaction with their customer support has been positive.

Pros

The dashboards widgets you can use to create the dashboards are comprehensive and very customizable. All widgets look modern and perform well. Many, many data connectors available. Customer support is responsive and fast.

Cons

Documentation is lacking. Very few examples of functions that are used in widgets. This is somewhat alleviated by responsive customer service, ask them a question (chat is available) and they will help you do whatever you are trying to do. I would prefer comprehensive documentation for each widget and more examples of functions.

ClicData opinion

Overall I think this is a very good software that I use daily.

Pros

It helps me to show our metrics in a very graphic way. Every dashboard is unique and customized for specific needs. It helps me to keep track of the KPIs I care the most.

Cons

It is not that friendly user, it will be a good idea to upload more video tutorials. I think it needs more "plug-ins" to pull data from other software, right now the list of software to connect your data is very limited. Unless you have an upgraded account, the customer support is very slow, sometimes takes days to get a response.

Excellent tool to present and share metrics to wide audiences

We've used ClicData for over two years to share our KPIs among our internal teams. The user interface is easy to use for a wide range of skill sets to develop charts and dashboards. The platform does very well compiling data from many different data sources. We embed our ClicData dashboards within our intranet sites allowing us to share visibility into KPIs across our internal teams. One opportunity for ClicData is to allow plotting calculated values within a chart that's reactive to filters. Currently, we need to calculate static values in the data model which don't respond well to interactive filters. Customer support is quick and responsive. Overall, we get a ton of value for the cost.

Pros

easy to use, html links to share/embed dashboards, many choices to integrate data

Cons

wish we could plot calculated values in a chart that is reactive to interactive filters

A solid BI tool

I use ClicData every day, whether it is creating new dashboards or just consulting the ones I've made before. It keeps me (and the rest of our leadership team) up to date on how each team (and sometimes each individual) is doing. The fact that it links with our CRM and our website and Facebook and pretty much everything other system we uses means that we have one central place to look for the high level information we need.

Pros

The diversity of widgets and tools mean that I can create really interesting and engaging dashboards. Oh and the ability the merge two data sets together.

Cons

I wish I could add my own pre-defined colour palette. I know I can select colours manually, but being able to define a colour palette that would do this automatically would be really useful.

ClicData provided us with a simple way to present our team members with concise KPI data

It allowed us to take complex data sets from SQL and create a series of complex cross tabular queries and present them in simple to interpret KPI reports. It is reliable and simple to use once familiar with it and the data loader insures that the data for reports is as up to date as it needs to be.

Pros

Its easy to use and gives great flexibility. It allows up to create custom reports and present them in a easy to interpret manner that makes it easy for our supervisors and team members to identify areas for improvement in performance.

Cons

I am happy with the software and did not find any major cons. It would be helpful to have had a more detailed user manual that could be downloaded, but the support desk responsiveness more than makes up for this.

ClicData for Dummy's

As part of a large healthcare organisation with multiple locations and varied staff roles, ClicData has enabled us to develop an online dashboard which supports the needs of many staff from different working backgrounds. We have managed to get a lot of people engaged with ClicData's platform because of how it enables the developer to build something unique and very simple to use.

Pros

I found ClicData to be very simple to use for a beginner like myself, their support team are very helpful in explaining how to use some of their really nice features such as widgets and data views (transformations). I did try a number of other platforms before I decided to stick to ClicData, I think that in itself says a lot about their platform.

Cons

Although they are constantly improving and releasing new features and their formatting features are far superior to other platforms, they do still have a way to go in improving this feature by removing some bugs i.e. widget alignment. On the whole ClicData's other vast range of features far outweigh's the cons.

Good and Becoming Great

Our needs focus on pre-sales dashboards used to demonstrate the value of our products to prospective customers. We must therefore rapidly create dashboards on a case-by-case basis. We have found ClicData to be a very good tool in this context. Things I like: - Customer support and access to your expertise has been superb and your willingness to add/enhance/fix features has been remarkable ...

Cons

Easy to create tool for a clear and great dashboard presentations

Pros

Easy to use functionalities, and dashboard creations, when creating the dashboard and setting it up, you can have it up and running in no time query builder: the possibility to create queries with multiple data sources is a great addition

Cons

limited in functionalities: some functionalities like graphs and tables can be too limited in use the graphs and add-ons can be a pain to create, as you have to tweak the data to create the graph as you want instead of having a wizard that can help you

Very happy with the software

This tool is allowing us to access raw data from SAP and present it on an hourly or daily basis as needed. This is giving us vital information to help us run our operations

Pros

The data processing capabilities are amazing. You need to be prepared to invest some time into learning how the tool works, but after that you will never have any issue presenting data in a meaningful way.

Cons

ClicData, create and share reports

I could quickly and easily distribute reports to a number of users

Pros

While I used the free version of ClicData, all the functionality I needed were present. ClicData, even as a new user is easy to use. The reporting data can be uploaded to Clic in the form of a csv. The data can them be manipulated in order to only show the necessary information. There are a range of widgets to display data in an easy and clear format with heatmaps. Multiple different reports can be created, even on the free version. The page layout can be adjusted for different devices i.e desktops, tablets and mobiles. This, paired with the ability to publish and share reports via a URL, allows users to quickly distribute information. While this information is read only, the owner of the report can quickly make amendments which will be reflected instantly in the live URL.

Cons

The only downside of the free version is the watermark is always present when reports are published however, while clear, this doesn't distract the user from the information displayed.

Leaving spreadsheets behind.

It helped us to switch from spreadsheets to dashboard in a format that is more secure, easier and stable. In some way our team can skip programming, to focus on designing user oriented dashboards.

Pros

The data transformation tool set has a lot of options and are easy to use. For an Excel user at the beginning it seems odd, but rapidly you realize that the classic spreadsheet software is not the tool to deliver information to your users. Add to this a great low price and a good set of widgets to build your dashboards, and you can build almost any dashboard.

Cons

Although there are ways to make your dashboards responsive to filter by clicking on the screen, it should be more easy to set up.

Revenue dashboard

I have to say that my overall experience is quite good but to be every time in the red zone without roll back option or editing option is too unpleasant.

Pros

It's very intuitive and easy to use. The UX is very clear The support is really reactive and is able to answer with positive attitude from the little bug to the biggest (for me) one. Price is really competitive.

Cons

Some very important features like a roll back option, must be for all the plans not from the premium's one. Editing the database is not available too, so if you've made a mistake without roll back option, it's, sometimes, very risky. The documentation to understand some features like fusion, formulas are too light and need more examples.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.