ClicData Reviews

4.6

How would you rate ClicData?

Pros

The team there have been fantastic in helping us get set up with various dashboards and we’re now in a position we have a good chunk of all of our reporting coming through ClicData.

EG

Elliot G.

Rep is brilliant, she has an uncanny ability of 'seeing' your data, and what you are looking to accomplish, and creating the most efficient and usable means of getting it.

PF

Patrick F.

But what's outstanding about ClicData is that you can produce perfect interactive dashboards, and at a price that will get quick approval from your accounting department.

JT

Jeremy T.

Cons

Knowledge Base is limited and vague with a lot of situations. Queries are limited, which limits dashboard capability.

Nate K.

This is a reasonable request, as I should not have to pay for a subscription that I no longer have access to.

AD

Antonella D.

Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about.

TN

Todd N.

ClicData has helped me to easily share important performance measures with the rest of the team.

Pros

I like the ability to easily convert excel sheets into visually appealing, easy to understand, shareable dashboards. I also like that ClicData seems to be continuously evolving; they have regular updates that I find to be helpful/ useful changes.

Cons

I very much like that there is an api for using Survey Monkey, however I find it to be challenging to use the data from this source without significant manual manipulation. I wish this particular crossover required less attention.

Clic Hospitality

the benefit is the capability to create any dashboard in terms of minute so solve any question in minutes and be very reactive when the clients are asking dieep data analysis

Pros

the system is operational with all inclusive in one click minute and constantly improving. the simplicity of the dashboard to build for a technical person is enough to build in minute one ad hoc analysis

Cons

the system is not very performing well in terms of speed if you have lot of filters in the normal cloud online team config - I have always to reduce the number of rows to 10000 to get an normal user experience

I used ClicData to run performance dashboards for my team on a daily basis.

Pros

The integrations with other software and web pages made it really easy to keep the dashboard updated and the amount of customisable options is a great feature.

Cons

Some of the UI isn't hugely intuitive and there were a few times there were glitches with some of the intergrations.

Good value for basic dashboards

Pros

The price is very reasonable if only simple dashboards are needed. It is very easy to add and remove users. Users can easily navigate between dashboards.

Cons

I need ClicData team to modify or customize the existing reports. ClicData cannot visualize complicated data analysis

Very useful and user friendly cloud solution to create your own dashboards

It has been a great experience for the last 4 years since our company began using this solution.

Pros

Easy to use, it didn't take me more than a few minutes to start creating my first dashboard and share it to someone else with a shareable link. They keep adding 'widgets' and new features to display other type of data, making it even more useful.

Cons

Overall there is nothing in particular that I didn't like as I studied other options and found this one to be the most competitive in terms of features vs price.

The best reporting tool in the market

Pros

Clicdata helped us solving some issues related to the reporting of other third parties. If you are an Infusionsoft user you know what I mean. I loved that I could creat specific dashboards bundled into binders, all with automated data sources. This way I could monitor all the relevant aspects of my automation campaigns on a daily basis. Customer support was great too.

Cons

The tool is definitely advanced and while it may appear as intuitive it is not. You will need to learn how it works before using it to its full potential. Also expect to be investing some man hours into it before seeing its full value.

Provide deeper functions for more experience users

We use Clicdata as a tool to show our clients their own data, sometimes that is through custom reports but most of the time that is through reports that are the same for all clients. But creating a set of dashboards that all filter the data for a specific client hasn't been easy.

Pros

Easy to get first dashboard set up. We were able to connect a data source and create a dashboard in minutes.

Cons

Should allow users with a programming background more access to element controls.

Excellent value, great way to create a dashboard

Originally free, and now inexpensive ability to create management dashboards

Pros

Customer service has been excellent for me. Any question or issue I've had has been addressed quickly and reliably. Including "how do I do this?" questions.

Cons

Can't say I have anything in particular I have complaints about. I created my original dashboards a couple of years ago and now only update the data. There have many updates and new features added I have not taken advantage of yet.

Outstanding reports

This enables us to provide real-time dashboards and information across all of our clients

Pros

Functionality and ease of use - plus the look of the dashboards

Cons

There actually isn’t anything that I can think of for this secrion

Really enjoy the productivity awareness

We are able to see more data and information about our business in a much better looking format. It can be complicated to use and we have been through times of technical problems with it, but they have been minor and support has been fantastic.

Pros

visibility of data

Cons

complex set up

Best BI software for getting things done

Performance Reporting and creating portals

Pros

Easy to use - Great Support - Fast prototyping

Cons

People have mental blocks when it comes to using BI software. More tutorial videos would be useful

great product

allows us to dashboard report project status for all of our customers and internal projects.

Pros

easy to use. If you have a basic understanding of data structures and an idea of what you want to report, you can do it with little help.

Cons

formulas are difficult to understand without significant trial and error or research. Would also like to see the features advertised roll out faster than they have in the past.

Immediate Assistance

Very positive, outstanding service, very willing to help.

Pros

I work with Clicdata on setting up and updating a complex dashboard. I really appreciate the fact that help is available through chat, and I can also set up a call to go over any issues very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes the fixes take too long to get done.

Lots of features and possibilities.

Clicdata makes it easy to make reports on KPI's of our selfes and for our costumers.

Pros

The drag and drop makes it easy to do a lot of stuf. Even to make interactive boards is easy. And if you can't figure it out, there is an excellent support desk.

Cons

For a bit more complicated stuf you need to know some coding. Sometimes that is a bit hard for a dummy like me. But support is excellent.

My experience with ClicData

Pros

We have published with easy several reports and dashboards by linking ClicData to our SQL Data Warehouse. It is easy to write the data collections and reports. The more complicated task is selecting from the many widgets available to best represent the results we want to highlight.

Cons

Not really an issue with the tool but I've not been successful yet at getting others involved is writing their own reports and setting up their own dashboards. We're still working on that as an organization.

Excellent functionality

The software is excellent if you need reporting from a database. We connect it to MS Access in order to display out accounting system data such as sales and profit on a wide screen in the office. Flawless functionality that I couldn't find anywhere else at this price point.

Pros

Functionality

Cons

Cost and web updater is not 100% reliable.

Can't recommend enough

We use ClicData to bring our business data together from different sources in order to display it to relevant people. We have managed to create some professional looking dashboards for use both internally and externally, all with relative ease. It helps to have knowledge of SQL and Excel syntax (although some of it is slightly different) in order to manipulate the data but the options are seemingly...

Pros

Support Ease of use Value for money Functionality Try before you buy

Cons

We had a few issues with dropping connectivity to our Oracle database but this was sorted (and was probably down to our connection anyway) so none!

We used ClicData to survey one of our client's user audience. Good times

Pros

Very slick clean features that made graphing our survey results very quick and easy to understand. Our client loved the pie charts.

Cons

We had 27 survey questions to pie chart. It was a fairly manual process for each of them so duplicating similar charts was a bit of work. We had several rounds of updates so a bit of legwork was required there as well.

Apt for most of the dashboard requirements.

Put up all the required dashboards for the management to review performance, achievements, trends and take necessary decisions. Take off the burden of generating many reports from IT team.

Pros

Ability to connect with most of the data sources and the pricing. The support was also very good. Prompt and fast even though we are on the least pricing plan.

Cons

Certain times, when the dashboard is loaded with so many data connections, it seems to slowdown, but it's not a very bad thing. something manageable

ClicData an easy to use BI

It's really good to have a BI in your company as usually the CRM only gives you data but reporting is not that accurate.

Pros

ClicData is easy to use and develop the needed reports, you can integrate with different databases and get complex calculations sorted and real-time data. The support is really good.

Cons

The dashboards are not easy to customize by the user, which makes more work for the admin make the required or desired changes

Great tool

The customer service is great, they help you with setting up your dashboards if you're having trouble doing it. We were having trouble with Infusionsoft and Xero and this gave us the much needed overview of everything

Pros

This allowed us to create great dashboards and cross data from multiple systems we couldn't before.

Cons

It's sometimes not very easy to use. If you don't have any knowledge with sql and handling data it's quite hard at first but you get a hang of it after a while.

Happy ClicData User

Overall we're very happy with ClicData. Able to get a real overview of business on a single dashboard in real-time.

Pros

Able to merge data from different data sources.

Cons

UI is a little "dated". An update using some of the latest web functionality would be nice.

Data Analytics that don't require a degree

Both the product, which keeps growing, and the technical support are great to work with. I love the product and will continue to use it.

Pros

Ease of use, Ease of access.

Cons

Some Queries require rather complex data selections and thereby require complex syntax.

Experts, professional, and friendly staff

The ClicData team was very professional in delivering their work. Prompt responses to any technical questions we had and were always up for a challenge to work through any new features we were requesting. The ClicData dashboarding solution integrated seamlessly into our online portal with a single sign-on for an improved user experience. We were also able to integrate portal user management and sync with ClicData without having to manage users directly into the ClicData admin console.

Pros

Flexibility, missing features can be easily added to the dev list

Cons

In some ways the compartmentalizing of the data boxes so that everything doesn't update all at once can be limiting.

Great Bang For Your Buck

We evaluated a number of solutions and ClicData hit the sweet spot between price, features, ease of use, and power. We use ClicData for administrative reports (boring weekly stats) as well as "ad-hoc" reports where we dive into data in order to answer a question. It has paid for itself many times over by giving us insight into the business and saving developer hours . When you first sign up, plan on spending a few hours learning the basics. Just drop any old excel file in there and make a chart, then make your chart filter based on a list value, stuff like that. It only took me a day or two to get proficient, and that same week the higher ups had noticed how much quicker the turnaround for reports became.

Pros

Easy to use. Connects to a lot of data sources.