Mailjet Reviews

4.44/5 (246 reviews)

Katerina Vaitovich

Mailjet facilitates product management

Reviewed 2018-10-01

In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues. Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Melanie Calhoun

Longtime fan and user for years.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease. MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over. The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

Reviewed 2019-03-12

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers. The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great. On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Danielle Conti

Reviewed 2019-03-12

This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats. I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Lucas Pelton

Of all the ESPs I use, I tend to prefer MailJet for nearly everything

Reviewed 2019-02-19

The number-one unique feature that Mailjet provides is MJML with a drag-and-drop builder. Hands-down the best way to roll out anything from an MVP email for testing to a full-fledged transactional messaging system. The close integration of the Builder with the Send API to dynamically populate the messages is AWESOME! Separating code and design is definitely a goal that this can help you achieve. I love being able to send through SMTP. It's a huge plus for managed WordPress hosting environments where it's impractical to run a mail server. I also really appreciate the Mail Parse API, which allows me to focus on processing inbound emails via webhook and JSON -- no messy content or attachment handling. The freemium setup, as of early 2019, is sufficient to run small operations for $0, and then the entry-level paid plan is such a good value after you outgrow the free level. I recommend Mailjet to all my clients who need mail sending or receipt/processing.Freemium pricing structure Good value for entry-level paid plan MJML WYSIWYG Builder Data-merge into stored templates Email address shortcut to send to entire mailing list

Richard Iddings

Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early.

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should. I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly. For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Andrew Starodubtsev

SMTP relay for all my emails

Reviewed 2017-12-05

I use mailjet in daily work and keep in mind if one of the clients asks for advise or recommendation. Mailjet offers and provide so many working services and features that while one implements them there is no time to think about the shortcomings.1. innovative technologies and features 2. the necessary functions that can be extended and / or scaled if necessary 3. never experienced issues 4. high abvailability 5. API / developers friendly 6. full-stack developer friendly 7. spam filters / precise analytics / statistics 8. free plan and fair pricing 9. intuitive admin web UI 10. documentation and clear tutorials

Jen Lyles

MailJet better than Most

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Overall, it changed my life for the better. I have a newsletter that I send out to almost 5,000 weekly. Mailjet has earned me new business, makes it EASY to create my newsletter. I haven't mastered segmentation yet, but, out of all the other platforms. Mailjet took me to a higher level with better "reach". I would recommend this to anyone that truly wants to increase their marketing exposure. For me, mailjet came in right on time. I had tried Mailchimp, Sendgrid and a few others. I like that you can do more in a quick period of time. The "template maker" is relatively easy to use, to those that are familiar with making on line newsletters. If this is our first time to this rodeo, it will have a slight learning curve, but nothing that will take you out the game. I like that you can add MANY MORE subscribers for a lot less money than the other places

Stephen Hamilton

Mailjet works very well as an SMTP service

Reviewed 2018-08-06

Sending large amounts of email from our ecommerce website, both of a transactional and marketing nature, is hard. Mailjet helps make this easier, and helps get our emails to our customers, and consistently offers excellent advice and functionality for making this work better both for us and for our customers.The Customer Support is excellent. They are very proactive about identifying delivery issues, and are often introducing new features.

Simon Bremer

Ecommerce and Mailjet

Reviewed 2019-01-22

As we have to be sure that all the mails from our store goes to our customers, we did search for an easy solution. Mailjet is easy to configure and very stable. It was very easy to connect Mailjet with our Storesoftware. In I think 4 Years of using Mailjet we had to contact the support 1 time, they did help us very well.

Jules Verhoeven

Professional tool - value for money

Reviewed 2017-04-25

The website gives me the correct information to set up the connection. Good support service when neaded. Fast and reliable. Usefull statistics and reports to download.

Samuel Neto

Mailjet a simple way to send emails

Reviewed 2016-11-09

Mailjet is a simple way to send emails, manage campaigns and have good control over marketing campaigns. Very simple to use and with good technical support always ready to help. For the development of my web applications and the sites I create I always use the service to be able to control the emails and to have in an instantaneous way all the dashboards that help me to perceive the state of the emails sent.Simple and very easy to use, Has good technical support, Very nice and useful dashboards

William Tate

frogdog.io loves mailjet!

Reviewed 2016-11-29

Mailjet is our go to solution for deploying emails from webforms. We use mailjet on almost every website we do for our clients who can't or won't provide their own SMTP solution.Free! At least for our limited use case. Simple to setup and confirm new domains or addresses. Can manage multiple clients' needs through a single mailjet account.

atul srivastava

I have been using Mailjet since long and haven't found anything better than Mailjet, truly amazing

Reviewed 2017-12-27

I am in network marketing and this software helped me a lot On daily basis I updates my contacts regarding my new projects without any hassle.Great software ,Keep it up MailJet. ThanksI love the the easy n smooth mail sending quality of this software the most but rest of functions and services also awesome like customer support ,Templates,SMTP etc.

Anonymous

I finally found my ultimate mailing solution

Reviewed 2019-01-29

1. I don't have to write and design emails manually. 2. I get a very scaleable sending solution with zero efforts. 3. The templating engine lets me easily put a face of a big operation, while I work from my basement. Support was friendly, not always very efficient, but solved most of my issues, or at least pointed me in the direction. I'm in the free tier yet, so can't complain too much. Overall I'm super happy with mailjet. Thank god you guys exist.This is the perfect solution for my needs: I define the email templates in a nice editor, get an ID, and then from my application i just call a command to send that email using the ID, along with my parameters. And somebody else (who is way better than me in this) is taking care of the sending, spam, opened/read etc. It works great, requires very little from my side, looks like it is ready to scale, I'm very happy!

Luka Bizant

Nothing to add. The level of service and reliability is unparalleled.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Ease of use, reliability, user friendly experience, statistics and its exporting. In 5 years of use, not one problem.

Steven Johnson

Faultless Service

Reviewed 2018-10-05

It's a solid relay service which I can wholeheartedly recommend.It's an excellent mail service that I've had zero problems with. No outages, nothing. Which means I have no headache in trying to get something to work or maintain it.

Ioana Maria Pasc

I would not recommend it, Mailjet is a frustrating experience

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Learning to control my frustrations easier :) - cheap, compared to other email marketing tools - customer support was not that bad

Marko Andjelic

Mailjet for hosting company

Reviewed 2019-03-13

We are using mailjet services for years, we are hosting company so we send big ammounts of mails, before we started using mailjet, our mails went to spam, and we have been oftenly listed in spamhaus dbl, but since using mailjet, we do not have that problem, and our mail score is now good.Its easy to use, simple, and cheap for ammount of mail they offer.

Anonymous

I thought it was going to be difficult to setup but it was a breeze!

Reviewed 2018-05-24

The biggest benefit is of course to be able to mass mail without having an issue with getting your own email server liste.The thing I like most is that as a service it just works, the end. I have never had any service related issues from Mailjet.

Vincenzo Mele

Higher-quality service at lower price

Reviewed 2018-05-22

I have a better delivery about all e-mail messages.I like the ease of use. I would like to Mailjet improves backend area implementing differents wizard tools. For first, I believe it's important send directly e-mail from admin panel.

Andrea Gandini

We have tested different services for email delivery, Mailjet is the best IMHO

Reviewed 2017-10-27

Deliverabilty is very high, webhooks and callback for bounces if fantastic, history of delivery by user is a great debugging tool

Francesco Gobbi

Powerful and easy

Reviewed 2018-01-08

High deliverability, good configuration options, good account management interface, very good support.

Zoran Dordevic

Something about new changes

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I would like that your manager try to work one month serious business campaign with this software after newest changes.I am long time with this software. I am familiar with all functions.

RJ Nunnally

Mailjet has been perfect as a mail relay.

Reviewed 2018-04-05

I don't have to maintain my own e-mail relay and don't have to worry about my e-mail bouncing.The best thing about Mailjet is that it just works (for my purposes) - it's very easy to setup and very easy to get SPF/DKIM working properly. It also provides insight into how your mail is being delivered which is great for both marketing insight and troubleshooting.

Anonymous

Stop using unregistered email servers

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Mailjet solves the problem presented by scripting your unregistered email sends. Many mail clients treat unregistered email as spam.The API is simple, clear and well documented.

positive experience

Reviewed 2017-12-04

deliverability for your emailsit works! even free version is full of features needed by a small online business to run smoothly the every day e-mail needs.

Jane Filing

I'm very glad we moved to Mailjet

Reviewed 2019-01-25

We moved from MailMonkey (you know who I mean) and I'm delighted we did. Mailjet is a grown up version offering better value for money and they don't hassle you every few days (like others do) to upgrade or buy more. Worth the switch - importing lists is easy.Ease of importing existing lists Ease of setup Ease of use

Karl Rohde

Have used Mailjet since 2011 across multiple businesses and clients.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Easy to set up and configure for multiple delivery platforms, and consistently reliable. Excellent delivery rates.

Easy to Go SMTP Service

Reviewed 2016-11-10

We are using the SMPT service of Mailjet as SMTP Relay Server for our own local email server. The amount of monthly emails is still free, but even if we would have to upgrade, it would be quite affordable. So far we have no problems, the setup process is easy and the web page provides all information and administration tools we need.- Easy to handle - Reliable - Affordable - Clear instruction for the necessary DNS settings

William Lyons

Mailjet is amazing!!!

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Mailjet allows my email to be accessed universally regardless of platform!!! The experience had been absolutely superb!!I run a webmail client on my email server, and can usually only send and receive via that webmail client..... but with mailjet's SMTP service, I can use ANY email client on mobile or pc to check mail on the go!! Love it!!

Thomas Luquet

Robust emailing system

Reviewed 2016-11-29

We use Mailjet as our main email system for our application TIMEKO (www.timeko.net) to send emails for the app operations (registration, forgot password, send messages by email channel etc..). Mailjet guarantee a good delivery and easy tracking real-time graphics. The API is easy to use. LINKAVIE provides TIMEKO Web and mobile App, a new multi-channel messaging system by Yes or No to identify quickly a competent person you need within your communityMailjet is quite fair in price, good technically, good API, good and easy to use admin interface.

Anonymous

Great product for email delivery

Reviewed 2019-02-15

This product is so easy to use, the price is right, the customer support is outstanding.

Sudhakar M

Mailjet for Email Marketing

Reviewed 2018-09-06

I have used Mailjet for delivering my Marketing emails. Over all good but if you don't get response to your list in starting days they stop your delivery. So you have start your campaign with sending recent responders so that you will some responses and they deliver your full campaign.Easy to use drag and drop email template builder, pricing of email sends is low comparing with other softwares in the industry. Good for starters who are into email marketing.

Nick Tiggelaarster

Best mail provider out there

Reviewed 2018-05-25

Sending my marketing and transactional emails without any problems and with a lot of ease.- Very easy to use. - All options which I need are available. - Keeps developing. I see a lot of new options every once in a while. - Customer support is top notch.

pankaj dhar

great and smooth experience . U have all the stuff optimized and there for you , the contact list pa

Reviewed 2018-05-24

It helps you to know exactly what is the status of your deliveries. It helps you to choose the exact campaign and contact list. It helps you to choose exact automation api's etcsimple and intuitive, you have a clear idea of 1) how to create campaigns 2) How to create contact lists 3) how to automate your parts of the process. This is too good and useful for a quick transnational usage of the softare

Sascha Vermassen

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Very goodNice company to do business with Very good and fast service.

Mats Ljunggren

Best of two worlds

Reviewed 2019-02-19

As mentioned before, it handles email send-outs magnificently in combination with drip-campaigns. We had an issue in the time before we used MailJet when someone mis-used our SaaS by hijacking our invitation flow to send spam. MailJet would have prevented this, as they monitor any undeliverable emails and automatically blocks send-outs. Also, the MailJet free tier is veery generous. I've used both SendGrid and MailChimp in the past, but I have to say MailJet nails both email drip campaigns and SaaS email send-outs (like Sign-up, Forgot password) magnificently. This allows us to run our SaaS application using MailJet, and automatically handle drip campaigns for Patch updates and Newsletter without using CSVs to move subscription lists between systems. One-stop shop for email.

Good

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I’ve been forced to use such company due to running a google cloud instance that doesn’t allow outbound SMTP. Thankfully, Mailjet offer a free plan which is enough to get you up and running. I find the website easy to navigate. It checks DKIM & DMARC status and provides easy instructions on how to correct such records. I’ve had to use support which was prompt and helpful considering I’m on a free plan and have been for a year or so. I’ve not used any of the e-mail marketing functions so I’m unable to comment on those services but it certainly serves for me as a message relay service and I’m not sure what more it could offer. Free plan. Intuative interface. DKIM / DMARC Recording checking.

Kurt Kampa

Any issue we've had was solved quickly. It's a reliable and efficient service.

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Mailjet is extremely easy to use. With it I can track emails sent and usage. Each time I have had an issue, customer support was able to resolve it within 24 hours.

Ayaz Zanzeria

It's great and easy to use, however, it is buggy and needs refinement.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Ease of use, detailed campaign insights and reports, easy monitoring of campaigns and schedules. The major plus point is that this software actually does what it is supposed to do - actually send emails!! There are some softwares that claim to send emails but actually do not. Designing emails and populating it with content is easy as a breeze. Configuring and testing the campaigns is easy to work with. Overall, it is easy to use, however, the software is buggy and needs work.Ease of use to setup, administer and monitor. Configuring templates, contact lists are easy as a breeze. The scheduling is easy to manage and view the stats.

Paul Slater

We've had multiple problems with Mailjet cutting us off or going down but like the ability to search

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Ability to search by email address to see the list of emails sent. What's great is that it shows the email subject and status so you can show what was sent, when and when it was delivered. The hooks are ok

Felix Lambiz

Very easy to configure and use.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

The UI is clear and the configuration process is very straightforward. I use it primarily to automate notifications from a DVR and it works perfectly.

Anonymous

Mailjet is simply the best bang for your buck

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Easy to use and intuitive interface. Ability to create templates, schedule email deployments and most importantly we were able to segment sub-accounts at no additional cost via our agency account for our various clients.

MY MAILJET EXPERIENCE

Reviewed 2019-02-19

I was thinking how to send e-mail to my all customers at the same time. One day my friend suggested to use these site. I checked and surprised because i reached my goal with this. Day by day i found here more useful. I can send e-mail to all customers at the same time. Besides i have ready templates to prepare. So its easy to prepare

YOAN RIVIERE

I'm using Mailjet to send newsletters once a week, to more than 15 000 receivers per month.

Reviewed 2017-10-25

Mailjet provides a lot of interessant statistics. It gives us an overview of how our messages are treated.

A No Nonsense Service

Reviewed 2019-03-12

The user interface is easy to use; adding domains and validating SPF/DKIM records is painless. Transactional email templates are easy to set up. The statistics overview is nice and simple to understand

Anonymous

Neat, clean and trouble free.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

Easier marketing to a potentially large number of potential customers.The interface is good, which means it's easy to get started. The choice of templates lets you send better-looking mailers. The reporting is excellent, allowing you to drill down into the response data and see where you have been most successful. The 200 free per day is generous, given that you can schedule five different mailers to a total of 1000 people over a working week. The scheduling tool allows your message to arrive at the most opportune time.

Nathan Hochrein

Nice looking emails

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Nice looking templates, and effective email marketing.The templates are great and easy to use/setup. Competitive pricing, great customer service. Have not really had any issues with it, and the email marketing has been very effective for our business.

Mailjet Is my Favorite

Reviewed 2019-01-22

I love using Mailjet and have recommended my clients use it as well. It is a great way to send SMTP email, especially since the hosting providers offer such a lack luster approach to doing this.

Lisa Ponder

Tried them all and Mailjet does it best!

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Mailjet is the first email marketing platform that I have found with updated email layouts, templates, and quick editing abilities for customizing to our brand. The user experience on the dashboard, campaign editor and template editor pages is very modern, clean, easy to use, and has every feature I need. Designing, sending and reporting on email success is a breeze!

Anonymous

Email Advertising, affordable, scalable, easy!

Reviewed 2018-10-16

The free plan alone blows the competition out of the water, our client was spending thousands a month on infrequent email marketing that was limited by a clunky, tabular email marketing solution that didn't even factor in responsive design. While it came with templates they were neither contemporary nor attractive. Enter, Mailjet! They have a wealth of responsive templates, entirely customisable and fully supportive of modern technologies. We now bespoke each campaign based on a template made with Mailjet's editor that both suits their image and rep while permitting us the creative freedom to deliver their message to any device. We also receive a much lower bounce rate due to the effectiveness of the Mailjet services over the last service we used. Above all else, we were until recently operating under the FREE plan! Tell me that isn't affordable?

Jonathan Baggaley

The best of several major email providers I tested & evaluated

Reviewed 2018-05-20

Excellent reporting, easy to use design tool for creating marketing emails. Brilliant well thought out developer API, clear documentation & good daily free mail amounts.I spent some time evaluating the several main providers for email as part of my Technical Architect day job. They all provide similar features at this level including daily free messages etc. MailJet were by far my favourite - initially because of the well thought out restful developer API. When I came to do a real life marketing email for my ComiCon the tracking reports, open rates and other information plus a really easy to use editor with A/B testing and segmented campaigns using a simple query process make this a product I highly recommend. I was surprised at how well they have made a Gui for putting together html/text emails.

Sergey Chuprina

Powerful service at an affordable price

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I have been using Mailjet for almost a year now. For all the time the service was used, there were no mistakes in its work, it stably sends email messages, presents comprehensible statistics in the form of reports, and the help desk helps to understand the intricacies of e-mail. Mailjet is uniquely good service for mailing.The Mailjet service offers good conditions for working with email newsletters. This is a very reliable service, in which several elements are combined at once - stable work of the message sending tools, an understandable help system, good technical support and an extensive API.

Marine de Waziers

Good experience

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-05

Creating an email is very easy and the interface is user friendly. Like that I can reuse templates that I have made.

Tom Olsen

I send b-to-b campaigns using mailjet, and find the experience to be very successful.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Ease of use, good reporting, better results.Mailjet keeps my data and allows me to turn on and off the subscription, so I can utilize more features on an as needed basis. I like the reporting. I like the ease of sending mailings. I can launch a campaign in less than 1 hour and see immediate results.

Anna Maria

An easy to use platform for Email marketing

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-28

Overall Mailjet is fine for sending marketing newsletters and targeted campaigns if you have a large customer database and you do not want to pay extra money for that. I can say nothing about sending transactional emails through Mailjet, as I have not tried this feature yet.My experience with Mailjet is rather positive. I've tried some other mass mailing platforms and I can say that Mailjet offers good value for money. Mailjet is quite easy to set up, template design tool gives you everything you need to create a nice-looking newsletter. The analytics gives you necessary insights into your marketing campaign. The support team was always quite responsive to my claims and willing to help.

Jaclyn Bickerton

Mailjet - Great for Agencies

Reviewed 2019-01-22

Pleasant. Overall we're happy with Mailjet and their pricing is great in comparison to other email providers.Mailjet is well priced and for the most part simple to use. We use Mailjet to send emails for a number of clients with ease.

Anonymous

Your interface is confusing, your user experience is terrible

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Poor experienceData centers in France, French company, gdpr compliant. We value this. Domain Authentication is easy. WYSIWYG editor is not bad for emails support guys (english) are polite and effective

Timothy Bird

MailJet for Easy Mail...

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-05

Mailjet provides both direct secure SMTP access as well as a decent REST API with clear easy t understand documentation.

Aqeel Mahas

Mailjet is where it's at!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Mailjet is an excellent email marketing solution no matter your business size. It's user friendly interface, and ease of use makes it the perfect platform for those who don't have the time to waste fiddling around with a time consuming, and cumbersome process to create a professional looking, and eye catching email.

Kent George

Great Email Marketing Solution

Reviewed 2018-10-01

Great value and features! Easy-to-use and advanced features aren't limited to an enterprise account like some other solutions / services are.Great value and features! Easy-to-use and advanced features aren't limited to an enterprise account like some other solutions / services are.

Ben Williamson

Helps drive sales.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

Easy to use and helps drive sales numbers. We can reach multiple leads with one campaign saving time and money.

Terry Ross

Used this program for a number of years to track transaction and small-scale deployments

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Tracking to make sure that our emails get through and are being read by our intended receipients.The information that it gives regarding delivery, opens and clicks in real time. Not hard to set up and gives me the information that I need.

Douglas Low

Mailjet is the best value I have found for email automation. I have used MailChimp and Aweber.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

Email Autoresponder with good value. Has all the functionality I need for less cost. And it's fast.I have used MailChimp and Aweber but found that Mailjet is a better value. They do most everything the others do but less expensive.

Anonymous

So far so good, easy to install and run. Never had a single problem.

Reviewed 2017-12-04

I needed simple and safe email provider for my Word Press based website & web-store. Mailjet was correct choice. It was easy to install and to integrate.

Ardian Bahtiarsyah

Fantastic features

Reviewed 2018-09-28

I'm using mailjet as transactional email and news letter. One sentence, it is easy to use.I already have required features for mail marketing from Mailjet. From SMTP to campaign and contact list. Sending limit for free account is high comared to other competitors. Love it

Anonymous

Best App for Email Marketing and Web Form creation.

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Ease of use and good features. Inbuilt drag and drop editor for crafting good flyers and newsletters. Very economical when compared with competitor products. Option to set up SMTP relay service using our local software.

David Dornbusch

Excellent overall experience,

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Good customer relationshipExtremely easy to design very nice newsletters Good reports Easy to upload reports

Anonymous

Minimal user growing to regular user soon.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-05

We will be doing more regular initiatives in the future as we get our social media off the ground.Mailjet help documentation is very helpful. Whenever I was unsure how to proceed, the documentation was sufficient to get me through every issue.

Jaime Engel

MailJet, you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 2015-12-30

All I can say, is try and fine a phone number of email address for technical support ANYWHERE. Your only contact is through the support form, which would be great if they didn't take 2 days to get back to you. 2 days is two days too long if you send out 12,000 emails and all of the links don't work as happened to us. When you use MailJet, they do some kind of redirecting, probably so they can capture analytics. At 10:44 we ran our final test and it worked. At 11:00 we launched 12,000 and every hyperlink was broke. First thing the next morning I ran a test again and the links worked on that. Been trying to get a hold of Mail Jet all morning while my customer if fielding angry emails and calls from the recipients. It's a huge embarrassment and frustration for all of us. Now ask me if the $7.50 per month price is a good deal or not? Oh, and this is not the first time we've needed help and gotten into this bind. We will be switching once we manage this emergency.Very cheap tool. $7.50 per month for up to 30,000 emails.

Daniel Koop

Just don't try to become a customer. They don't want to have you

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-07

Signing up is made really hard. The user interface is not logical. The support is very slow and not understanding nor flexible. A shame since I intended to test them for multiply clients as well...It is EU based I guess. But there is not really a pro here.

Anonymous

fast, easy to set up, does exactly what it's supposed to do, nice user interface

Reviewed 2018-05-18

I use Mailjet only as a SMTP-Relay to send E-Mails from our webpage to the customers. It was really easy to set up, it's clear what you have to do in order to use the service and where you get some information (like credentials). I do really like the possibility to track the send E-Mails, see who received them, opened them or clicked on a link in the mail. Mailjet has a clean and beautiful user interface, it's clear where to find the things you are looking for. The free plan (which we are on) allows for a reasonable amount of E-Mails being sent and the paid plans seem to be at quite a good price. The service is also very fast. It's almost indistinguable whether a mail came through Mailjet or was sent through our own (internal) mail server.

Eric PERCEVAL

we use mailjet for 3 purpose : transactionnal emails, our newsletters, and mails to our models

Reviewed 2017-10-25

a good value for money for managing our different newsletters and it gives usefull informations about deliveringthe simplicity of use, the possibility of using different sending emails, the possibility of keeping archives of all newsletters sent

Łukasz Chruściel

Great DX and easy to start

Reviewed 2019-02-23

As a developer, it was a pleasure to work with Mailjet. Moreover, I have never had to contact support for help. However, this may mean that either this platform is awesome, or I haven't used it enough. I'm a software engineer and I have used Mailjet just as a connector for transactional mailing. It was super easy to find the appropriate configuration reference and add it to the project. What is more, documentation of proper domain configuration was written this way, that I was able to configure everything without a good background in terms of servers configuration.

Jane Dickerson

Basic is just what I needed

Reviewed 2019-02-20

I send out an email once a week and Mailjet works for me. I particularly like being able to write the newsletter and programme it to send at a particular time on a particular date.Mailjet is reasonably priced and fairly easy to use, although I did like it better before the recent change. I use the basic package and it does everything I was looking for a lot cheaper than the competition.

Ashok Sharma

Its Amazing

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Its good and easy to use and user are satishfy with this type of serviceIts easy to use I thik it deliver 100% mails in inbox We can send multiple mail at same time Easy to integrate with my script

Best One

Reviewed 2018-09-28

- smpt support - simple UI - easy to make new campaign template - transaction mail support

Ferdinando Bocca

Good Job

Reviewed 2019-02-22

Easy of use Features Performances Statistics

Bernardo Castro

For use beyond transactional email, leaves questions

Reviewed 2018-05-21

Low custIt is a service with Low cost, Easy API and best Doc. The value pays off if you are a startup. But you will have to revisit your choice when you grow up.

Michael Pet

Great service, great price.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

I love the template editor, and the easy integration with Node.js. The free package is large enough, which is cool :)

Simon Susina

Excellent service, no issues with mail going to the recipients spam folder anymore.

Reviewed 2018-05-17

- Reliability - Ease of use - Excellent and intuitive web interface - Transparency and mail statistics

Akrivi Stamatelopoulou

Does what it promised

Reviewed 2019-03-12

We've used a couple of other platforms for sending newsletters before mailjet and I believe it's the only one so far that we have not exprerienced any problems. Since we were pretty inexprerienced, we needed assistance once and the mailjet team were very helpful. It does what it promised and that's what we need.

Enes Alti

Mailjet is everything what admins need/want!

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Maijet have great design and everything is where it should be. Most important things are on mail page and everything you should first to setup was notified on first page. Maijet have all what you expect from this service. FAQ, tutorials and explanations are great so beginners (like me) was successfully setup mail server. The reports are detailed. Everything is GREAT.

Mary Morabito

Mailjet Review

Reviewed 2019-03-12

Overall, we are pretty satisfied. However, time to check emails described above and the length of time to get off the delayed email function.Like the feedback on bounces, blocks, unsecribe, etc..

Gabriel Holota

Mailjet covers almost all our needs

Reviewed 2018-10-11

We send almost all our transactional e-mails via Mailjet.Easy to navigate interface Great and quick support Info about every mail available for users (non-admins) - very helpful when answering receivability inquiries Integration with Google services

Anonymous

Best email campaign service out there!

Reviewed 2019-03-13

The ease of use and user friendliness are top of the line. It is also perfect for managing multiple email lists at once.

Cheryl Moody

Reviewed 2016-11-30

I use Mailjet to manage my email contact list (2000+) of customers and send regular promotional emails announcing sales. The templates are easy to use with professional results. I appreciate the statistics available on how the emails are received (opened, clicked, etc), and how customers can easily unsubscribe from the list without needing to contact me.Mailjet is a great value for the money, delivers appealing visuals in the emails, makes me look much more tech savvy than I really am.

BentZion Ben Ami

Why use anyone else?

Reviewed 2019-01-25

The UI is very friendly and actually takes minutes to set up once you are familiar with the features.

Elie Azar

A very easy learning curve towards good productivity and results

Reviewed 2017-12-04

Managed to reach potential clients- Free option for low volume - Nice statistics on delivered and opened message - email validation from domain very useful - Nice editor for templates of email

Sue Fisher

Mailjet is a good service

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Very good. Tech support has been responsive to any issue that arises.User-Friendly​ process - results in a nice looking email.

Michael Breyer, Dr.

Be aware: very poor customer support and sales

Reviewed 2019-02-17

Good technical platform, but useless support and sales. Bad / non existent customer sucess management. They really should invest more in there support staff.Technical features of platform. Plattform is inuitive

Andrew Tomlin

Improved our email delivery massively!

Reviewed 2019-02-19

Very positive, compared to sendgrid your support is very understanding and don’t seem to send out one fits all reply’s. Before mailjet we struggled with our email distribution ourselves so looked for solutions like sendgrid but just couldn’t integrate all our systems flawlessly. When we discovered mailjet it was like a dream come true we had 1 issue with 1 system out of 14 but the mailjet support team were able to help iron it out.

David Degen

Easy to Use service thats Reliable

Reviewed 2018-04-13

Helps to deliver valuable date for all my prospective clients.Love the reports and real-time data. Easy to use works great with Maxbulk mailer. No problems or complaints.

Kenneth Anthony

Absolutely Love Mailjet!

Reviewed 2019-03-12

I use Mailjet to contact my business network and give them updates on our services offered. I've had hardly any technical issues and their technical support has helped me fairly quickly. Most of all I like their reports.I love this software because it is easy to use and develop newsletters and marketing documents for my clients. The templates fit most of my basic needs and I just need to add "images"/pictures and content. I can get out a mailing fairly quickly.

Dario Omerdic

Solid SMTP for Emailing

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-09-10

I use Mailjet specificaly when I need the free autoresponder feature . Also the reporting is the cleanest and best out of all free SMTP's. Mailjet is a great SMTP for sending transactional or marketing emails to your subscribers. You get 6000/month with a limit of 200/day emails. I love the statistics reporting page which is displayed very well. Also, there is an option to add additional senders and than filter by the sender. All this you get as a Free user! But, there is one feature that shines better than most SMTP's and that is the "Autoresponder". You can import all your mails you collected over years and start emailing periodicaly.

Stanislao Iandolo

Relay Smtp Server

Reviewed 2019-02-26

I did several research over internet to find some company able to satisfy my requestes. I did registration and as soon as I logged in the first time, I was able to find what was necessary to me. Other steps were explained in really good way even if my english is not really the best.Very easy to use. I found all necessary informations in the website. Before trying Mailjet I tried several other providers but only with Mailjet I can say to be really satisfied.

Martin Teller

Reliable and feature complete

Reviewed 2019-01-26

I got my whole transactional email emails working within a couple of hours and did not need to worry about spam, bounces, etc... anymore. Because I am working as a startup, mailjet kindly lets me send my first 200 emails for free. While I am hunting for my cash transactions, this is highly needed and appreciated.

Decent automation tool

Reviewed 2018-09-24

I preferred Mailjet over Mailchimp due to automation functionalities. They seemed to work fine until I faced an issue with the date triggered workflows. Other than that, great and affordable Mailchimp alternative. Prices are based on the number of emails sent. So if you have a larger database, you can prefer Mailjet

Anonymous

Excelent tool. Value for money.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

I am using Mailjet already since 2013. Everything works perfectly. I also have tested several other apps but must say that Mailjet is the best one.