BoomTown Reviews

Pros

I loved this software and found it very easy to learn and use and visually appealing. I love the sorting and filtering features.

Patti H.

Roberta C.

Great system with constant improvement and great customer support Helps you sort the prospects that are in a hurry and keeps updating those leads who are in the just looking stage updated.

David P.

Cons

I have a franchise, and our corp has changed systems, We only had a weeks notice. Boomtown charged for a full month of service without providing any for the service.

Michael G.

Sherri N.

The whole app is slow, the UX is very much 10 years ago. Since my employer pays for it I keep going back, saying "I'll give it another try," which usually lasts a couple of days.

Steve R.

Ferrari of CRM's

We are very great full we stopped using the other CRMs out there as non of them compare to this one. Top Notch A++++++

Pros

The best CRM hands down we have ever used. Support is awesome and the ease of use on all platforms is top notch.

Cons

They are adding new things all of the time which will make the system glitch out but nothing that has cost on business, only frustration.

Boomtown is the BEST lead CRM out there

I've used Commissions Inc, Luxury Presence, etc and Boomtown has the best features, most user friendly CRM out there.

Pros

Features, functionality, you can "set it and forget it". I've used many lead management systems and this is the best out there.

Cons

I only complain is that I wish they had an "open house" app feature from the NOW app where people can sign into your open house through the NOW app and it will put them directly into your CRM

Great Lead Management

Our agents seem to be happy using the system and so are we!

Pros

You can import from other databases. There are so many drip campaigns you can "set and forget". Super easy to use!

Cons

There doesn't seem to be a spam filter for false incoming leads and I would like to see that put in place.

We so appreciate you leaving us a review, Jessica! Glad that you are finding BoomTown easy to use. In regards to the idea to implement a "spam" filter, this is something we have thought about, but we have seen so many times over the years these "trash" leads turn into real people. Ultimately, the best course of action is to simply put them in the trash category and don't worry about them. The system will notify you if they update their info at any point, so if things change, you will be informed! Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

Great CRM not great Lead Gen

Like it for the CRM! Will keep using for that reason. Wish it synced better with ylopo.

Pros

Easy to use and keep track of clients, to-do's, calls, drip plans, etc. Great for note keeping and can share info easily with transaction coordinator and such.

Cons

Wish you could attach documents and didn't get great leads from their ads. We switched to a different system for lead gen.

Thank you for taking some time to leave us feedback, Shalee! We are sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with our lead generation efforts. If you have a moment, we would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to share some specifics, as they can coordinate with our Digital Marketing team to troubleshoot any potential issues or tweak the advertisements. Support@boomtownroi.com is their email address. Thank you!

BoomTown

Overall a good experience.

Pros

I liked that the software is user friendly and all records were well organized.

Cons

I hope that BoomTown is able to lower their monthly cost. It seems higher than most softwares for the amount of leads received.

Hi Cici! Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that overall, your experience has been good. In regards to the cost of leads, those do tend to fluctuate based on season & search traffic. Our recommendation would be to simply reach out to our Support Team if you feel that prices are higher than they should be. They can coordinate with our Digital Strategy team to audit your account and ensure that CPL is performing how it should. Our team is here to help! Thanks again, have a great day!

Great Investment

Pros

It is always making things user friendly and it is efficient and effective in catching attention. Makes it easy to keep up.

Cons

Nothing yet, it seems to be very effective and efficient.

Boom Town CRM and Lead Management is Great!

I'm able to follow up easier and stay in touch with prospects and past clients as well

Pros

I like the included free service of having a concierge who does all of the pre qualifying for me so I can focus on other important tasks.

Cons

No one likes to spend money so that it my least favorite, but I love all of the features and the customer support is great!

Solid Lead Generator

I'm a fairly new user, but the system is doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm consistently getting new leads interested in buying all around my local area.

Pros

I like the concierge team who automatically text my leads. This saves me time and allows me to focus my efforts on the hottest prospects.

Cons

You will need to put in the time to learn how to work the CRM. It can be overwhelming with how much is under the hood. If you invest the time and commit to working your leads, you will close more deals.

Make your Job/Life more easy!

Pros

This product is what allowed our business to scale. Boomtown allowed our agents to manage more clients with less time. This took their business to the next level.

Cons

There have been very few cons to this CRM. When things have come up that need to change with the industry BT has made those changes and is always seeking to improve the platform.

We are glad to be a part of your journey, Adrian! Our team is happy to hear that BoomTown has helped you all scale your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, we so appreciate it!

Boomtown is great for real estate teams wanting to organize their daily tasks

Boomtown has given me an easy way to manage and track my progress, helping me save time and close more deals.

Pros

I love the ability to log a call or email through Boomtown so I can easily see who I need to follow up with, or the last time I spoke with someone. It has given me a great deal of leads with a decent success rate. The system is very easy to use, the tutorials are amazing, and Boomtown even does live trainings in larger cities you can attend to learn more about the features and functionality. The information in Boomtown is well organized and easy to edit.

Cons

Someitmes I feel like perhaps it is too robust. There are so many features and things it can do I get lost in trying to learn how to use or implement the new features and I constantly worry that there may be a feature that makes what I'm doing easier that I don't know about.

Your Honest Boomtown Opinion

Overall within the time frame of us having this system we have had a stellar experience (as Boomtown would say) :)

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is that it's all in one. You have your CRM, lead generation, transaction manager, agent accountability & communication all in one place. The software is user friendly and easy to set up. The customer service team with Boomtown is amazing as well. The reps know what they are talking about and are very well trained. There is always a follow up after you call and they ask for a review of your rep each time which I believe is awesome so that they can work on their in house team at the same time. Oh, I almost forgot... it comes with an integrated website as well. They have a new Concierge service that just launched, so it just gets better and better.

Cons

The features that we weren't too impressed on were features of the new concierge service mainly even though its new. We know that are the new bugs and quirks are getting adjusted but this is a good time to state our honest opinions. Description:1. Adding a new lead (fake # or no #) 2. Landline numbers (why not call? Just pass along to agent?) 3. Changing lead category when claimed 4. Hours of operation...

Just getting started just learning about how to use it. For the new person getting started a challen

Just learning

Pros

It keeps track of the progress of each client to some degree in reminders or things to do. If there was a way to better screen each client as to how motivated they are by asking questions upfront and along the way that would be great. If the system had a spreadsheet that one could see what each template was already in the system without having to go to each one one at a time to see if it fits would be way easier to use more quickly in following up on each client. Whether it be a text or email follow up. If the system had a way to monitor the user as to how they are using it and then give helpful suggestions while using it to make it easier to use would be great.

Cons

When I have tried to transfer the clients to the mojo dialer that I have selected it keeps saying zero contacts are transferred to call from . Can't figure out why it would be nice to have a pop up window that would ask a question what are you trying to do when one has repeated the same thing more than once getting the same results. It would also be nice to have more categories to choose from to put...

Boomtown believer

This system is so easy to use. They have tutorials that explain use quickly and easily and the support staff is awesome, always available, and very interested in your ideas as a costumer. I am so impressed by this companies hands on approach with their customers and how they actually listen to what our needs or wants are with the product and incorporate those things into the product. Again, very...

Pros

I really like that we can see Social Media accounts for leads. Sometimes when they aren't responding to me, it gives me an idea of what is going on if I check their social media. It also is a good way to get acquainted with a potential client when you are in the getting to know them phase.

Cons

I wish there was a way to separate the leads for a team without having separate accounts.

LOVE BOOMTOWN!

LOVE the quality of leads, LOVE the service! Every time I call I get someone to help! Im not not the most savvy tech person and they are always VERY friendly and do not make me feel like a thorn in their side when I call. The speed to solutions and getting back to work quickly without waiting for a response or getting help/ solutions!

Pros

Love the automation texts, emails and follow up. It helps to have the to do's easily accessible. It's a great platform to work off in terms of seeing everything the lead looks at when they registered when they were last on the site also having a phone app for getting alerted when they respond to texts emails or have questions about a property. I have a team of 2 other agents and the leads are dipsursed evenly.

Cons

I dont like that everytime you click on something within the lead platform, the screen reloads and you have to wait to enter the next item or notes or to simply go to the next lead effortlessly.

Boomtown is great as a CRM

Boomtown is great and I do not plan to leave it because it truly helps my business.

Pros

The CRM and smart-drip functions are fundamental! I also love how one has an MLS website and you can track your client's clicks, favorites, and interest.

Cons

Boomtown Edits https://boomtown.force.com/successcommunity/s/ideas?utm_medium=email&utm_source=supportcasefeedback 1. When a Zillow leads come in, they are automatically marked as source “Zillow”. When adding a new lead yourself, “ZillowForm” is the only Zillow option; “Zillow” as a source option would be the ideal for organization and they would all stay equal. 2. eAlerts subject line and message...

Boomtown or Bust

Pretty good. This software is so expensive though, and most of the leads I worked with had bad numbers, emails or really just didn't want to buy -- curiosity lookers.

Pros

Easy to use once you understood the concepts. Love being able to see what my clients were searching for on my team's real estate website.

Cons

I would have liked a more in-depth, functional CRM for my clients. A place where I can easily pull up notes that I've made, rather than scrolling down to see them.

We appreciate your open and honest review, Sherri! Regarding your desire to see an improved experience around viewing notes, I'm happy to share that we actually have some sorting improvements in the works that will allow for you to more easily sort/view a lead's history. So, good news on that front! We are sorry to hear about some potential frustration with the leads. It's unfortunately not uncommon...

Staying Connected...Staying Organized

Three years and little business so far. Mainly due to to the fact most just want to look at homes and do not wish to ENGAGE. It is also a fact that I am not putting drips out there that may get the phone to ring. I need to use the library more and work with my team leader more closely. COVID-19 has impacted a lot of what is currently happening as well.

Pros

Lead generation and the ability to simply keep track of what the leads are doing online. Emails, calls and texts are all nicely captured in one place on the site. People seem to find it a solid search site option.

Cons

The fact that we cannot make leads answer their phone! Not a platform problem...a social one.

We certainly wish that we could make the leads answer their phones, too, Matthew! Thank you for taking some time to leave us a review. We so appreciate it!

BoomTown Software Review

Pros

The product is easy to use, easy to train employees on, and serves the purpose of what it was designed for. The vendor is always in high levels of communication with us, their clients. They're always working on improving their product with features that are most asked for by their clients. The product itself is designed with real estate in mind and utilizing in-house real estate professionals so they can build out the best product possible.

Cons

Though they have a suggestion area where users can submit ideas on how to make the product better, suggestions are ranked upon how many votes they can collect as opposed to advanced users being able to communicate directly to the development team. It would be nice to have more of a liaison in that area rather than hoping users vote for your suggestion. I don't feel like it's the quickest way to get really good suggestions in front of the people that make the decisions on what to work on next.

The Best CRM

I feel more confident in engaging with my clients because I can better predict where they are in the buying process. I can feel them out in terms of where they are in The Funnel. If they are longer term prospects or if they are ready to buy now. Or simply seeing if they need more information on a home based on how they are engaging with the website. The experience has been nothing but positive with BoomTown.

Pros

The best part of this software is being able to gauge my clients interest in homes based on their search activity on my website. And from there, being able to send homes directly through my website without going back to the MLS and sending homes the "archaic" way. And from there, being able to engage with my clients within the the CRM without having to leave the CRM to go to my work email or phone.

Cons

The search functionality could be improved to match nearly identical with the MLS search capabilities.

6 Year User

It was great! Far exceeded our expectations and helped us build great lead conversion systems!

Pros

Our real estate team used Boomtown for 6 years. We loved the service and only moved for one major reason, to allow our administrative staff to use the same platform as our sales staff. We still recommend Boomtown to this day for someone looking to take their sales team to the next level. It is by far the most visually appealing real estate software, which makes it incredibly easy to use. I loved the ease of sorting clients by various criteria, to specialize the call lists for the day. The MOJO dialer integration led to major success for our team. If you are looking for a CRM, this one is worthy of a look!

Cons

We had to use Top Producer for admin (listing and contract management) which did not communicate directly with Boomtown. This forced us to audit and upkeep 2 systems simultaneously, and led to a lack of communication between sales and admin staff. If Boomtown made the platform user friendly for contract and listing management-we would have stayed indefinitely.

The Perfect Solution to Provide Exceptional Customer Service

As a new real estate agent I am so grateful for this tool! I cannot imagine trying to keep track of leads and follow up with everyone in a timely manner without it. It also allows the space for notes on each clients which helps me provide a personalized experience even if I only talked to the lead once 6 months ago. It's helped my business grow quickly!

Pros

It is so simple to keep track AND nurture hundreds of leads without ever missing a follow up. Additionally, with notifications, you can contact a hot lead within minutes of registration or interaction. It's the perfect tool to provide the best follow up and customer service. Email templates and drip campaigns make it quick and simple to contact hundreds of potential clients in one day.

Cons

It does take some time to get through all the training in order to fully utilize it's potential. You'll have to make sure all your employees go through the training as well. It is intuitive to some degree, it just has an expansive capability that takes some time to take full advantage of.

Boomtown is the Bomb

BT is our "bible"- it's the most efficient way we communicate about listings.

Pros

Boomtown (BT)is my saving grace for ensuring that tasks are completed on time. I use BT to communicate with clients without having to use my personal cell, to communicate with our broker about listing details, and when other employees are out of the office, I can ensure that their to-do's are done as well.

Cons

I wish there were more options for assigning leads- more customization. We tried using the tools available but they didn't work for what we needed. Otherwise, BT is fabulous.

Best CRM out there!

My follow up and contact rate have improved significantly! Prospecting and follow up no longer seem like a chore.

Pros

BoomTown is super easy to navigate and keeps all your customer contact in order. There is no guessing and cuts customer follow up time in half.

Cons

The mobile app is not quite as easy to navigate as the full site. There is a little more guess work needed when using the mobile app.

Boomtown is a wonderful platform

I've been thrilled with this platform and to have been on it for close to 10 years it's been responsible for increasing my income greatly

Pros

Boomtown is easy to use and has Made the process of keeping in touch with clients as simple as can be. I used to have top producer and found it complicated. I appreciate all of the features of boomtown. It is a great way to keep In touch

Cons

I feel like the to-do list is a little repetitive And somewhat annoying. I think the to-do list should only consist of things that you Specifically request a reminder for and/or put on a calendar

Boomtown Review

I really think Boomtown is outstanding and I have no plans in not using it in my future!

Pros

Boomtown has many options it offers it's user that it might seem a bit overwelming but considering the advantages you have over other lead generation platforms it's not. I love Boomtown and I would absolutely recommend it to other realtors who are looking to have a vast amount of leads and organize the client leads.

Cons

Better texting templates. I would like for Boomtown to provide better texting templates.