LeadsBridge Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend9.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Love the inbox notifier and the welcome email features. Easy to connect to CRMs and the customer support is amazing.

CN

Cesar N.

We are a digital agency who has been using Leads Bridge for almost a year and we absolutely love the ease of use in setting up accounts and the reliability of the delivery of leads to our clients.

KT

Kyle T.

Very good support, guides and great functionality. Also a great email automation with lots of useful info which is a welcome change from most companies junk.

CB

Colm B.

A lot of drudgery and worse yet, was the untimely lag between the user response and the delivery of the lead magnet. After repeated searching for a solution, I found LeadsBridge.

TS

Thomas S.

I was having troubles with facebook ads, but with LeadBridge i have gone from having 2 or 3 suscribers in a day to have 25-30 suscribers with the same budget.

JM

Jesús M.

The cancel procedure, they made it almost impossible for me and im so dissapointed at the service. I would never support this way to run a businness.

Kasper W.

LeadsBridge users...

How would you rate LeadsBridge?

Great Tool

Love the inbox notifier and the welcome email features. Easy to connect to CRMs and the customer support is amazing!

LeadsBridge help Integrate Facebook Leads and Adobe Campaign Standard

Once the LeadsBridge was up an rolling leads started to flow into our email system. We have had 1,000s for new leads in just 3 months. I have not needed to make any additional changes to the interface and it has run flawlessly.

Pros

Adobe Campaign Standard is a new hosted product by Adobe. I was able to get the integration up and working and now leads are flowing in. Those leads then get enrolled in an email series giving them more free resources.

Cons

I think it was the first time LeadsBridge worked with Adobe Campaign Standard so it took a little time to get everything correct. They were very responsive.

Great Tool

Really appreciate your great product. Helps with our lead management process. Your daily emails are so informative.

Pros

Fast set up

Cons

None.

Very easy to integrate with my CRM

Pros

The ease of integration, I really liked how easy it was to integrate with my CRM and how cheap it was.

Cons

The customer service was only about a 6 out of 10. There was a hit if language barrier, but after some time we were able to figure it out

Great support and great bridge for automate our lead generation email

Really makes it easy to connect Facebook and Mailchimp for automatic integration. Great support when needed.