Landingi Reviews

4.71/5 (21 reviews)

Mohamed Ali

Great

Reviewed 2019-10-09

Overall helps me build great looking landing pages. I use it for putting together quick landing pages for my webinars and training events

Pros
The premium templates. I like the fact that I can get pre-made designs in the system that I can easily edit and deploy within minutes. The Wordpress plugin makes it easy for me to publish everything on wordpress in seconds

Cons
It would be nice to have more premium templates

Response from Landingi

Hi, Mohamed!

Thanks for leaving an honest review of our platform. We are happy to see marketers, who can boost their campaigns fast with great looking landing pages. As it goes to adding more premium templates - we are working on that, and we'll be adding more templates in future.

I wish you all the best in future campaigns.

Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge about landing page performance and optimization.

Mateusz Wycislik

Really great product

Reviewed 2019-07-19

It is designed to be fast and easy and it is exactly what it promises.

Pros
I'm using Landingi for 3 or 4 years now daily for me and my clients. I love it for simplicity and great support.

Cons
I would like to see more new features (lately it's much this is also much better and we got some cool new features now).

Response from Landingi

Hi Mateusz

Love to see that you like our platform. As you know, we strive to give you the best experience and boost your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap frequently to see what new features we are adding and what we have in plans. Embeddable pop-ups are a new addition to our platform. In the coming months, we also plan to add funnels and grouping in folders. It's the most desired feature from the community, and we want to meet your expectations. So, stay tuned and visit as often!

I wish you all the best in the future.

Ale R.

Best result on landing page design

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-08-30

Amazing for made fast and beautifulls design with high end result, not for automation

Pros
Landingi is an amazing a html editor for landing pages. I try several option even getresponse, wishloop and pageslead and landingi is what offer better end result. You can make a mindblowing design landing pages even if your not a designer. What i do like - amazing templates design - easy to design, easy to use - very customisable - mobile compatible - can host or embed the pages in your server - very nice support If you wanna make a really nice end well design landing page you must use landingi. With landingi the first time i made a just mind blowing landing page in 4-6 hours, my second landing page just take me 20min.

Cons
The product overal is really good, but they miss some key elements - no premades blocks (so you cant drag and drop premade elements) - no general design/css/font/color (you need to change 1x1) - no emoji support - no rename images - no export html - not too much seo friendly - some elements you have to add it in custom elements (like tap to call, or google maps) - stats and insight are not so good Automation is more expensive, and is not worth the price

Response from Landingi

Hi Ale!

We are happy to hear you find our platform useful in your campaigns. We are constantly working on improving our platform and respond to feedback like this. The voice of our users is the best source of knowledge about points to add on our roadmap.

Thank You for your support!

Mark Neale

Great Landing Page Creator!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Love it, easy to use design interface, the only thing I would say is that it can be a bit difficult to find where to add in Analytics and Javascript codes.

Pros
Quick and easy to create, design and launch landing pages and has helped to increase conversion rates on our sites.

Cons
If you haven't used a landing page software before, you may find there is a learning curve

Response from Landingi

Hey, Mark!

Thank you for reviewing our landing page building platform. We are delighted that you enjoy working with our tool.
If you want to share some of your projects and get feedback from real life marketers - join our facebook group - Landing Page PRO. Our team moderates it, so we can answer your questions or give an idea.

I wish you all the best!

Darren Gallagher

Very good all in one Landing Page Software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-20

Highly recommend this software

Pros
The drap and drop editor is simple to use and easy to get up and running, no great learning time needed. It's very easy to publish a landing page on your domain, this can be tricky with other software, I found it easy with Landingi. Loads of great templates, some of the best I have seen, so you can start with a template and easily modify it. It saves lots of money hiring designers. Good reporting and alalytics and intergrates well with other leading software products.

Cons
The software is great but my experience of the customer service wan't great, took along time to get back to me and when they did I didn't find it that useful. That was early on in their development so maybe it has got better now.

Response from Landingi

Hello Darren!

Thank you for your support and kind words. I'm very glad, that you find our landing page builder useful. Reviews like yours help us grow.

I'm sorry to hear that you had not the best experience with our customer support crew. We did a lot to improve our reaction time and overall level of support we can offer to users.

So, if you ever stumble upon any problem, I want you to know that you can seek help on our support team. We extended support service hours from 8 - 20 CEST and added additional support on the weekends. I hope that in the future, you will have only the best experience with our crew:D

Once again, thank you for reviewing Landingi. I wish you all the best in future campaigns.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Great squeeze pages builder

Reviewed 2019-01-13

Pros
Landingi is a simple to operate landing page builder. It offers great template s to start with, great customization options and well-thought interface. Pages are fairly fast and mobile optimized. Overall, the functionality is great for the price tag.

Cons
- CSS is little clunky to work with - SEO could be improved - the mobile version of more complicated pages is not that straightforward to create

Response from Landingi

Hello!

Your honest opinion will help us a lot in the future, so thank you for leaving honest feedback about our platform.

I wish you the very best in future campaigns and if you ever stuck with something in your landing page building process - contact us via chat in app, we are always there for you.

Luke - team landingi

David Hooper

nice for standalone single-page sites and landing pages

Reviewed 2018-04-18

big time saver setting up single page sites.

Pros
Love it. Easy to use, nice templates. Makes setting up a single-page or landing site easy. Nice add-ons to make the site anything you want to be, with countdown timers, contact forms, etc. If you need to setup a quick landing page, this is the easiest way to do it!

Cons
Very happy so far. Good integration with the email services I use, pages look great. No cons so far.

Shannon Ryan

Great Landing Page Tool That Needs Some Updating

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-07

I really like the app, the community and the templates they push out. It's a well-priced landing page app that seems to be improving all the time. Once they update their landing page builder it will be an awesome landing page builder.

Pros
An active online community of creators and always adding new templates. The landing page builder is easy to use and offers lots of customization and integration options. They also offer pretty generous pricing plans compared to competitors.

Cons
The landing page builder needs some updating. You still have to design the layout twice, once for desktop and another for mobile. While they are both built together, you have to constantly go back and forth trying to fix minor issues, which can get frustrating.

Response from Landingi

Hello Shannon,

thank you so much for leaving a review of our landing page building platform. With your honest opinion, we can grow and get better.

I love to see that you find the editor easy to use and navigate in building of a landing page. As it goes to mobile view - we understand your point. We are working on that, to make the mobile view adjustments more pop out during the process of creating a landing page.

Thanks for your honest opinion, wish you all the best!

Flavio Cassini

Great landing page builder

Reviewed 2019-10-03

I have had a great experince so far with Landingi. There customer support is decent and they usually respond within less then 24 hours to resolve any issues you might be having.

Pros
Ease of use to quickly build landing pages. Landing pages load fast. Many integrations to connect to your auto responder.

Cons
I wish they had a support chat box to get help instantly but instead they make easy for you to just email them instead.

Response from Landingi

Dear, Flavio!

We try really hard to give our users the best experience with our platform. I'm happy to see that you appreciated our page load speed. Recently we did some big updates, and I'm glad to see a result in the reviews.

I wish you all the best in future campaigns.

Asif Osman

Landing review

Reviewed 2019-09-23

Creating landing pages has been very fast for me with this tool.

Pros
I think it is one of the better purchases online that I made. I have become used to the interface and the customer support sofa has been excellent. It's fairly easy to use and they keeping introducing new good features. Most of all it was value for money for the price that I had bought it

Cons
It loads slightly slowly but I don't think that's such a big deal. Once in a while when I search for articles the non English ones pop up but that's not too much of a hassle.

Response from Landingi

Hello, Asif!

Thank you so much for your honest opinion. We try very hard to give you the best experience with our platform. Feel free to join our community on Facebook - Landing Page PRO, where we share knowledge and teach people about landing page optimization.

Daniel Vlad

the professional templates are a time saver

Reviewed 2019-02-21

Pros
I love how professional the templates are and how easy to set one up. Also, love the split test features as i can show me which version is working best.

Cons
I don't like much the fact that I need to edit the desktop and the mobile version separately which add some more time to my work. It is easy to miss some changes when working on multiple landing pages.

Response from Landingi

Hello Daniel, thank you so much for sharing your insight about Landingi. We always look for an honest opinions like yours. Hope you will thrive with your landing pages build on our platform.

Timothy Lowe

Awesome

Reviewed 2018-09-21

Very good. Support have been responsive and helpful.

Pros
Easy to use. Easy to set up. Countless possibilities. I have created over 20 landing pages with this.

Cons
Very little to say. Sometimes it's hard to move something but that's tech skills rather than anything else.

Response from Landingi

Hello,

thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We are looking for honest feedback on our platform. For the past year, we've been working on improving and adding new features, so creating new landing pages would be even faster and easier.

Thanks for the support! I wish you high conversion in all campaigns:)

Iain Smith

Just awesome - especially for a non tech guy

Reviewed 2017-09-18

Pros
Definitely the ease of use. I run a few websites using Wordpress but I have to admit I don't know what I'm doing half the time and too often it all falls over. Using Landingi has been a godsend for me. I can create professional looking pages in no time at all. Okay, 2 hours then. That's how long it took me to create something better than stuff I've paid designers to do before now. And I've got A/B testing options here too. Very pleased. This is what page creation should be like. So happy, I felt like I was in control rather than just always chasing my tail.

Cons
Adapting the mobile view is the only tricky part I've encountered so far. If this was totally automatic then that would be 100% for me.

Response from Landingi

Hi Iain,

Let me thank you for sharing your opinion. Since you left this review we've been working on mobile generated view on our platform and we improved a lot. I highly recommend you visiting our site. Also, we changed recently the template navigation system, so now you can browse through 200 templates with great ease.

Wish you the best of luck in your campaigns!

Madhav Bhandari

Easiest landing page builder & surprisingly affordable

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
I love their templates. They have 100s of them covering every use case imaginable. Also, like their A/B testing feature. Very simple

Cons
Mobile optimisation for landing pages isn't great. You need to tweak that manually. But their team is awesome and I have full confidence that they'll fix it in the near future.

Robert Marczak

Good landing page builder

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Pros
I worked in Landingi for last two years, even though I've left the team I use Landingi software often. Landingi have a great product and it definitely the time saver! With Landingi I can duplicate landing pages with ease and run new marketing campaigns.

Cons
Landingi, next to Instapage and Unbounce is the best choice among all landing page builders. One thing which can be improved is number of integrations and mobile app - to have easy access to collected leads.

Lene Louise Steenfat

Amazing Customer Support

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-25

Customer service amazing, world class

Pros
Very easy to use for newbie and intuitively like other platforms.

Cons
features missing like the Facebook tab in settings + would be nice if uploaded pictures could be adjusted manually (instead of the arrow tabs)

Response from Landingi

Hello, Lene Louise!

I'm so happy to see your feedback. We are aiming to give our users a platform to create effective landing pages in a short time. Thanks for pointing out things we can improve.

Daniel Vlad

very easy to use and get things done fast

Reviewed 2017-09-04

able to create landing page fast and powerful for my company and my clients

Pros
many features like popups, domains, leads reporting, integrations with other apps and email marketing platforms, image library, and amazing support

Cons
at first, the platform was a bit challenging as there are so many features you can use. Once familiar it was easy ... I would like to see more templates, but im sure they will add more in time

Response from Landingi

Hi Daniel!

Thank you for your review. We are constantly improving our platform and your insight helps us a lot. Right now we offer over 200 templates for different types of industry and services. There are plenty of options to chose from and we understand user can get overwhelmed, therefore we invite you to live training with our support team expert. We will show you step by step all the new features. Simply send us a message on any platform.

Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Mateusz Pliszka

Very user-friendly landing page builder

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Pros
- Very easy to use drag and drop editor - Ability to customize view for desktop, mobile, tablet - Easy customization, color changes, etc. - You can add your own code pieces without any problem (e.g. live chat)

Cons
- No functionality to create blog section The software is really good and there are really no significant cons

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Christopher Rush

A fine landing page builder, but sign-up forms are less than robust.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Inexpensive and easy landing pages.

Pros
Nice templates you can customize, and a true pixel-perfect WYSIWYG editor means if you can dream it you can build it.

Cons
Everything that happens after a page visitor clicks a button on your landing page. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from leadpages, but you don't have many customization options for the appearance and behavior of your light box.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Leah Patterson

Landingi has been a life saver and allowed me to make high quality landing pages without design back

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-07

It's helped me to make landing pages at a very affordable price. This has helped my business look much more professional.

Pros
What I like most is the variety of templates to use. Those have been really helpful in helping me figure out what types of landing pages to create.

Cons
I really dislike that you have to set up the mobile site separately. That is very time consuming and frustrating.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Magdalena Szydelko

First use

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-09-27

Pros
It is easy and quick to use. I didn't have much problems to figure out how to use it.

Cons
When I made a change and published it, it took a lot of time to update it. A person from Helpdesk told me it takes up to 1h.

Response from Landingi

Hello, Magdalena!

Thank you for leaving your feedback on our platform. We try very hard to improve and add new features. And of course, there is the ease of use aspect that is very important to us.
I wish you all the best in your future campaigns.