Landingi

Landingi platform offering marketing tools and solutions.

Landingi Reviews

Pros

Wonderful Platform with Super Stable Quality, Providing Https as well. Easy creating a website or landing page, funnel marketing , lead capture.

Paphunkkorn K.

Shay H.

João A.

Mateusz P.

Editor loading speed, some functions are missing, price.

Andrzej A.

Helpful Customer Support !

Transcript

Wendy C.: Hello everyone, my name is Wendy. I'm a digital marketer for a training academy, and I'm giving...

Simple landing page software for simple use

Transcript

Justin N.: My name is Justin. I'm a marketing consultant for churches and nonprofits and I give Landingi...

Very simply and easy to use

Pros

I love that the platform is easy to move text/objects around the page and put them anywhere I want. There are lots of features packed into this software that makes it very useful. I previously used another large platform for building landing pages and we have found that this platform has way more features at a fraction of the costs.

Cons

Sometimes the pages are slow to update and there is a lag from publishing to seeing it on the page. The WordPress plugin does not let you sort your pages alphabetically or newest pages first.

Hello Zeke, Thank you for your honest feedback. We love to hear constructive opinions from our users. It confirms that we are heading in the right direction. There is still much to do in the nearest feature, so stay tuned and check our roadmap for more information. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Awesome landing page builder!

The overall experience is GREAT! Pages are pretty much always up and when something happens Landingi fixes it right away!

Pros

It is so easy to use and has amazing customizable templates. Their support team are always ready to help plus you can find a lot of information on their website. We have seen the progress the company has made and all of the new features.

Cons

It would be nice to have codes already set up for us to use. For example, when we want a CTA button to bounce, we need to search for the code in other places, and it would be great for landingi to have a code library so we can animate different features in the landing page.

Hello Paulo, thank you for your opinion. It's great that you like our templates, our designers will be happy to hear that. As it goes for script-library, we have that in mind, but for now this article can point you to some animated effects and how to add them to Landingi - I'm not sure if you have had a chance to check it: https://landingi.com/help/animated-elements/ Best regards, Karolina - Team Landingi

Landingi allows to build amazing looking, high converting landing page fast with ease

Landingi is an amazing, simple-to-utilize greeting page developer that has every one of the highlights one would require and expect with regards to making high-changing over presentation pages. I've utilized it to make around twelve greeting pages that have changed a greater number of guests over to leads than when sending traffic straightforwardly to my site, which has brought about much more purchasers....

Pros

PROS: > Lots of formats > Good gadget determination > Lots of highlights > 14-day free preliminary

Cons

CONS: > Mobile view not programmed > Only the most fundamental examination accessible (however you can incorporate with Google Analytics)

Hi Daihrii, thank you for your opinion - we really appreciate the fact that you spent time on it :) We plan to add more statistics in the future, hopefully, you'll find it useful - not specific dates for implementing it though yet. It's great to hear that you found our product and blog so useful. Support will be always eager to give you a hand in case you'll find yourself in a need of one. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

A fine landing page builder, but sign-up forms are less than robust.

Inexpensive and easy landing pages.

Pros

Nice templates you can customize, and a true pixel-perfect WYSIWYG editor means if you can dream it you can build it.

Cons

Everything that happens after a page visitor clicks a button on your landing page. Maybe I'm spoiled coming from leadpages, but you don't have many customization options for the appearance and behavior of your light box.

The best tool I found to create landing pages

Simply wonderful! Very fast and efficient service, easy to work tool and many configuration possibilities

Pros

Landingi really is the tool that we use the most in my company. In addition to allowing you to create fully customizable landing pages very quickly, it has integrations and features that make it the best on the market.

Cons

Opening too many edit pages can overwhelm your browser, but it won't be a problem if you have a powerful computer

Hi Hudson, thanks a lot for your opinion and the time taken to write it. Great to hear that it makes your life easier. Have you checked the possibility to easily duplicate your landing pages? Even better if you are on Automate as you can use smart sections and introduce blocks shared between many landing pages - any change made on such block will be automatically reflected on all landing pages that contain it. Reach out to us via support@landingi.com if you have any questions. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Best vvalue for money

It has the most important features built-in, for a competitive price. Great support that usually answers pretty fast. It has some bugs from time to time but the team is always happy to help. It is a great option if you don't want to pay Instapage or Unbounce rates.

Pros

It has the most important features built-in. Competitive price. Great support that usually answers pretty fast and solves many of the issues.

Cons

It has some bugs You need to insert to the code some stuff that is much easier to do on the leading platforms. The builder mobile is not amazing, but in many cases support helped me overcome the challenge. The Agency tier is too pricy. The most expensive non-agency option is not suitable for agencies.

Hello Shay, thanks for your feedback and opinion. The mobile view builder works best when you use a lot of sections and columns - it helps the algorithms to put the elements where they belong. We are also sending some of the support tickets directly to our product team so anytime they can improve something they will. The prices are going up as the cost of infrastructure necessary to serve...

Great tool, amazing support team!

I've been very happy with these guys for years! Technical support is always kind and fast, which is difficult to see in this market. I hope to continue working with them for many more years.

Pros

Great tool, very useful and easy to use. And the best part: I feel that there are humans on the other side listening to our problems and needs on the tech support. That makes all the difference!

Cons

There's a small lack of resources that need to be implemented via script, which could be accessible within the editor itself. In some cases, I had to bother the support team to find and implement more complex features.

Hello Thiago, thank you very much for your time spent on this review - we appreciate it a lot. Great that you find our tool easy and useful, let us know about any resources you need in details and we will for sure give it a thought. You can send it directly to me via email. I wish you high conversions, Karolina - Team Landingi

Great Alternative to the others in this Field

Found something with great templates to start and have made some really successful campaigns from it.

Pros

Better bang for the buck and on par with all other major landing page builders.

Cons

Features could use a little polish/increase functionality. Inserting a form directly instead of a popup takes a higher degree of difficulty where it shouldn't.

Hello Vincent, thanks for your review. You can embed the form directly on the landing page in the same manner as any other widget available by choosing it on the left panel and dragging it into the working area. However, it is greyed out when you are preparing the thank you page and as it is available together with the main page I believe that it is possible to switch to it accidentally what causes difficulties with it. Reach always out to support via email support@landingi.com or directly via chat from the platform and we'll help you in case you'll get stuck with something or encounter any tech issues. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Better than Unbounce and half the price

Pros

Easy to use, responsive and pixel perfect editor. Also, you can add custom codes and make your landing pages more interactive for the users. The sky is the limit :) Big thanks to Landingi's customer support, really helpful and pleasant to talk to.

Cons

For me as a designer, big miss is that it doesn't have the alignment option and the grid scaling option.

Hello Rastko, thanks a lot for your feedback - customer support team is happy to hear that you appreciate our work. As it goes for grid we have it available on the top right corner of the page - not sure if you have found it. If you need more advanced options to let me know, we'll listen to every feedback. Best wishes, Karolina - team Landingi

Does what it’s supposed to; great customer support

Pros

Easy to set up landing pages. Easy to integrate with our CRM to capture data. Great customer service.

Cons

We ended up capturing a lot of unqualified leads - leads that were Clearly bots, fake, etc., and there is no tool in the platform to clean up/filter out suspected junk leads.

Hello, thanks for your review. Have you tried to use reCaptcha v.2 in your form? It should already eliminate bot leads before the submission. Then you can either check your leads manually or keep filtering them/scoring in Hubspot after the data lands there. We plan to improve our leads inbox, so any detailed feedback what's needed will be great - you can send it to us via support@landingi.com. Best wishes, Karolina - Team Landingi

Excellent platform to manage landingpages easy and speed!

My experience has been satisfactory, I have been able to handle my projects and those of my clients very well, although I think there are improvements and functionalities to be attached, it is a great, intuitive and fast platform.

Pros

The most... "NO Code needs" grate for designers!! It has a simple and easy-to-understand interface, the elements are well distributed, and its price - value - performance ratio seems to me to be correct. I highlight their Support team, they are great, very attentive, decisive and fast.

Cons

The lack of folders to group the landing pages by client and keep a good order, the possibility of customizing the autoresponder message, adding a company logo (I say you are already paying, I deserve to be able to do it), personalizing the autoresponder and the The way leads come in would be great. Translate to Spanish.

Hello Jose, thank you for your time taken to write this review. I want to emphasise the fact that we have added grouping to our platform. As it goes for Autoresponder, improvements in this area are in our backlog, but not added to the roadmap yet as there are more important changes that have higher priority. If you would like to talk more about ways the lead come in, reach out to me directly so I can better understand what is your need in these area. Personally, I'm always very happy to read any comments regarding customer success and customer support as I'm responsible for those teams in Landingi. I wish you high conversions! Karolina - Team Landingi

Great WYSIWYG editor for a good price + awesome support

We've never released landing pages that fast. It's really esay to use and intuitive.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the editor, the preview mode and how easy it is to copy single elements or whole sections from one page to another. The support team is super fast and helpful. The tool gets new features and reworked interface on a frequent base to improve the usage and outcome even more. JS and CSS are completely customizable and HTML blocks can be inserted on specific locations on the page. Great...

Cons

There could be more pre-developed widgets to play around with. But they do provide JS and CSS code snippets in their help sections for implementing some nice features like hover effects, media sliders etc. for users that are no developers. And you can implement custom CSS, JS and HTML,so you can even implement own solutions.

Hello, thank you a lot for taking the time and for such amazing review. We're striving to keep and improve our customers' experience in every possible way. I'm passing your comments regarding features like sliders to our product team for tech verification. I wish you all the best. Karolina - Team Landingi

Great Site Maker!

Love Landingi! It's super user friendly and meets all my needs. I've used it for several projects now, and love the fact that the various templates give me a big head start on designing my sites.

Pros

Love Landingi! Love it's ease of use and the fact that Landingi stands behind their product 100% . Whenever I require additional information , I know that their knowledge base articles are complete, or I can reach out to support and get answers pretty fast.

Cons

Just wish I had initially known how great the software was to use and I would have purchased more LTD codes right from the beginning. Really bummed about that! Also, would like it if in the UX, I was able to use the outer space, rather than just the middle spacing to add elements. I feel that that is the only design restriction within Landingi.

Hello Rose, great that you have so good experiences with Landingi - that's what we try to do. The margins outside the working area are necessary to secure a good look of your page also on the smaller screens, but you can always set a background, so anytime you'll need to add image/icon you can simply integrate it in prepaid background image. Active elements, like buttons, have to fit in standard working area though. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Very Usable and intuitive

It has been always a great experience, and I love the customer relationship ways.

Pros

I like that it has very beautiful templates tod start from, and it has a lot of funtionalities, it is very intuitive, and easy to use, integrations are very easy, all the platform is easy and friendly, and also customer service is awsome, the respond fast, and help resolve all the issues. Ive tried some other platforms and those are not as easy to use as Landingi.

Cons

The only thing I see is it is expensive in comparison to other platforms, so for our case, we as a big enterprise use it a lot and it gives us a return, but for my personal business it is too expensive to start.

Hello Laura, thanks for your opinion. It's always great to hear from our long-time customers like you that they are enjoying our platform. I believe we offer good value for money in comparison to our competitors - we still offer better prices than most known of them and we have better quality than many others. Though we understand that on certain markets the price might be a constraint. Wish you good luck, Karolina - Team Landingi

Landingi competes well with Leadpages, Clickfunnels

Landingi is all in all easy to use once you've played with it for a few days and they have an excellent resource center where you can find answers to most questions. They also have a very robust integration library.

Pros

Landingi is an affordable, solid alternative to some of the bigger names in the industry. Not as feature rich yet, they are clearly a platform in growth-mode and listen closely to user feedback.

Cons

My least favorite feature could also be a perk for some users, which is the requirement to edit landing pages for different screen views. When you create for the desktop, you need to edit for the tablet and the smartphone view, which can add some significiant edit time. While you do have a greater deal of customization available to you, for me the jury is out on how beneficial this is. I use leadpages as well and they've managed to create a platform that allows you to show certain elements on certain device views without the need to edit each individual view. It's definitely faster, but you do sacrifice some customization.

Hello Jason, Thank you for sharing feedback about our platform. We always strive to give users the best experience with Landingi. We know there is a long way to go, so the clear roadmap should be useful for our users. Right now we added URL builder to our site as well as a pop-up generator in the platform. We understand that editing mobile view from one perspective can be tiring, that's why we added the option to rebuild it. So the design goes in line with the changes made in the desktop view. Give it a try in free time. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Great value for money + amazing support

Helps us promote our startup, experiment with communication fast, gather leads efficiently.

Pros

Landingi is a very simple and user friendly tool for creating landing pages for varied purposes. You can use multiple templates and modify them as you want in just several hours. It is easy for non-technical person to be almost independent from developers - in the last 2 years I needed help of a web developer maybe 4-5 times, basically for making the fixed-on-scroll menu bar on the page, also for...

Cons

Basically, I would appreciate more templates to use in Landingi. Something more modern and shiny would be highly appreciated ;-)

Hello Natalia, Your review just made my day. Thanks for honest feedback. The support crew is delighted when someone mentions them in the review. They do hard work and want to give users all the help they need. I'm happy to see you can experiment with your campaigns and get great leads - that's all we want for our users - saving time and getting those leads. Thanks for the good word. I wish you all the best in future campaigns. Best regards, Luke - Team Landingi

As good as Unbounce and LeadPages at half the price

We have been using the software for a couple years and have been very happy with the results.

Pros

Easy to use with lots of great templates. Quick Setup.

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like. Landingi has been great for what we use it for.

Hello Chad, great to hear that you are happy with our solution for more than 2 years. It gives us the motivation for constant improvement - reach to us if you will have any feedback regarding that, we always consider everything that we hear from our customers. Also, we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Karolina - team Landingi

Landing Page life-saver! (:

Pros

This tools became important part for agile our time on deliver landing pages from build, launch, analyze and integrate with several tools out there from our marketing tech stack. Becoming agile, clients got satisfied on our timing deliver, quality and results. A most of this software from the building perspective is the easy way to get it done, UI similar to some designing tools, in a nutshell = this tool makes reality "less is the more".

Cons

There's nothing really to be dislike from this tool, pretty much specific for our case, would be the language setup (Spanish or Portuguese), but this is not a problem, been an english it more than enough.

Hello Alfredo, thanks for your opinion - we appreciate a lot your time spent on that. I'm happy to hear that our tool helped you to achieve quick delivery to your customers. Wishing you a lot of happy clients, Karolina - Team Landingi

Fantastic Tool

We are creating and pioneering 'online billboards' for advertising agencies. Landingi offers the functionality to create effective and impressive landing pages (we prefer to call our product Online-Billboards), and it is easy to use. Also it seems that Landingi's development team is very proactive in developing new functionality.

Pros

First the platform is ideally set-up for a white-label user. It is easy to manage sub-accounts and give access to clients. The interface is clean. The support team is very responsive. The marketing team is always reaching out to us.

Cons

We have very little, if any, negative sentiments about this tool. Really cannot think of any right now.

Hi Gibraan My heart grows when I read positive reviews like yours. Honest feedback is the best source of knowledge. Thanks for letting us know that we are heading in the right direction. We are continually changing and adding new features like embeddable pop-ups that you can use in your campaigns. Be sure to check our roadmap from time to time. Incoming months will bring many new features. I wish you all the best in the future. Best regards, Luke - team Landingi

A great page builder from Europe

The reason people opt for landing page builders is to be able to control their funnels, meaning, create landing pages without knowing programming, to sell products or services, or capture more leads. Landingi has a vast range of app integrations (eg. email marketing service providers). For those that there are no native integration, there's always Zapier, which will help you integrate with everything else.

Pros

Landingi is a page builder that already is market leader in Poland, and has been attracting users from all over the world. They had a lifetime offer for some time during 2019, so that was an influx of money they're using to develop the platform.

Cons

Sometimes the page gets slow to load, especially in the middle of doing some operations. This is bound to happen with browser apps, it's just that sometimes is a bit frustrating. However, when compared to other landing page builders, I'd say is above average when it comes to speed and ease of use.

Hi Jo?o, thank you for your opinion. As it goes for the speed of our platform, we have introduced recently beta version of the new UI - it is connected not just with the new look, but mainly to increase the speed of app & editor. You can try it and after we'll implement changes based on the feedback after tests made by volunteering customers we'll implement it for everyone. It should make the whole experience smoother. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Very Easy to Use

I have and continue to recommend this app to other business professionals.

Pros

The app is very easy to use. My assistant is able to create the landing pages and manage them. Because it's so easy, I don't have to do a thing, except step in when there is an unusual situation.

Cons

There was a customer service issue that I had to deal with, but after a few conversations with the team, I was able to get the issue successfully resolved.

Hi Kathe, thanks for your opinion. Great to hear that you find our tool easy and that it makes your job more smooth. Reach out to us anytime you'll need help - our team tries to do as much as possible to resolve issues. I wish you high conversions. Karolina - Team Landingi

Amazing customer support

Excellent experience with this product, we get leads everyday, the reports are fine, everything is super easy to use.

Pros

That it just works perfectly fine and it's super easy to use and to get used to.

Cons

The builder can be a little simple, or premade

Hello Marcela, We are constantly growing and adding new features to give you more tools in your marketing efforts. Thus it's so important to read honest feedback from our users. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I love to hear users crack a ton of leads from our landing pages. I'm happy to tell you that we are running an affiliate program, so if you like to partner with us - find an Affiliate Program tab in the dashboard. Wish you all the best, Luke - team Landingi

Ease to use and fast to setup a functional landing page

Landingi has enabled me to run my business efficiently and effectively. I would recommend this tool to anyone who would need it.

Pros

Professional Templates Available and this make my job so much easier to just concentrate in crafting the copy writing instead of figuring out how the layout should looks like

Cons

A lot of the button or settings are hidden. As such, to find certain setting or certain ways of doing things may be a bit of challenge if not familiar.

Hello Seng Tat, thanks for your feedback. If you would like to share more insights regarding usability and hidden fields let us know via support@landingi.com or reply directly to me. However, maybe you'll be happy to find out that in the second half of February we will release the new UI. I'm happy to hear that you like our templates. Wish you all the best - Karolina, team Landingi.

Always recommending

Our business has received many leads. I always recommend this product to my marketing students.

Pros

Ease of use with great templates. And it works!

Cons

Basic plans have very very limited functions, such as getting the lead information through email. Just a notification is not enough. Also, I would like to have a chat for support instead of waiting (for almost a day) an email reply.

Hello Ivan, thanks for your feedback and honest opinion. We offer ticket support for Basic & Core plans and outside our working hours. Live chat is available for Create and higher plans between 9 am and 10 pm CET - we have just extended our working hours on Monday 20, January. It means that we'll get back to you quicker now. We'll consider extending notifications. Wish you all the best, Karolina - Team Landingi

Quick, safe and easy!

Literally 0 common problems in implementation of LP and starting your campaigns, because of how easy is it to setup (not to mention you don't need to take care of your own server etc.). That's the biggest added value - I don't have to worry, that something will not work, as in many MA software offering LP builder. Quick wins, easy scaling, LP's are fast and not-buggy.

Pros

Ready to go, super-easy to create LP, forms, integrate with MA system, connect your domain and start campaign. Integrations +++

Cons

No module building - I have a lot of similar LP's and making some changes to shared elements is a pain. Though, I've seen on a roadmap, that they are implementing it soon, so in that case the least likable thing would be UX in the Leads tab: not much options to manage them, too much clicking, refreshing pages, especially when archived + lead capture alert could have all lead information in e-mail, so I don't have to login.

Hello Mateusz, I love to read reviews like yours in the morning. Thanks for constructive and honest feedback. We try hard to add new features to the platform and give our users the very best experience. Saving time and option to scale your business faster was one of our main goals when we designed our platform. As you mentioned there are many things to come, we are planning to rework the lead tab so it's more clear to read and manage for users. But funnels and folders for grouping landing pages will come first. I wish you all the best in future campaigns! Best regards, Luke - team Landingi