Maintenance Care Logo

Maintenance Care

Facility maintenance, work orders & preventative maintenance

Maintenance Care Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.06/10

Reviews by rating

Additionally the ability for it to remind us of things like annual filter changes, battery replacements is super helpful.
The software has been very easy to use and quite useful. It makes it easier for our maintenance guy to keep on top of things, resulting in more satisfaction from everyone all around.
Parts list population via excel import (rather than 2 weeks of manual input). There is no way to track billed and non billed tasks and I can't use the invoicing feature due to lack of PST.
No way to do a search for individual units, only by building.

MB

Michael B.

Park Senior Villas

My experience has been wonderful. The staff constantly reach out to see if I need assistance with anything and has made it such a pleasure. The only problem is getting our staff to use it instead of always calling me, but thats our issue.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how it keeps me up to date with maintenance needs. I like the fact the the staff are able to put in request and then the request come straight to my mobile device. The simplicity of running such a complex program is astonishing. Love the product

Cons

The only problem I have experienced is that the alerts on the mobile device somehow shut off. Now, I have to keep checking my phone instead of it alerting me when a new request has been entered. Although, this could probably be fixed easily, I just haven't contacted Maintenance Care for assistance

CM

Chris M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Our CMMS of Choice

Our organization has adopted Maintenance Care as the standard CMMS at all of our sites.

Pros

-user friendly web request form - easy to set-up and use - excellent customer service - ease of administration - multiple canned reports available - web based, and mobile friendly

Cons

Bing a web based system it limits our ability to customize and integrate with other systems such as Finance and HR.

ML

Mark L.

Environmental Services, 10,001+ employees

Maintenance Care Overview

It has been a fairly good experience over all it is a great tool to use and defiantly has a lot of potential to expand on its software in aspects on how it is used and what it is used for there is room to expand on its capabilities and how to better use it in everyday applications like for auditing room cleaning etc.

Pros

The program is great for keeping track of work orders, assets and equipment, how much time is spent on each task (Validates how much time we spend a day on each project and the time it takes and where our time is dedicated to), cost analysis of spending that is occurring on each project or if its an overspend and its time to look at replacement instead of repair,

Cons

System is to slow to close off work orders once you get past 6 or 7 or I have experienced anyways the system starts to slow down its there any way to put them in to make it faster to close them out (I Know it has something to do with our internet service as well)

HI Mark, Our connection speeds are always tested and are among the fastest in the industry. If you are having some lag issues, it could be various things like browser settings or as you mentioned, internet connection. I will have a customer support team member connect with you to help you make sure you get the speed delivered to you that is sent from our servers.

MG

Marco G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Maintenance is a great product!

Overall we have had an excellent experience using MC.

Pros

The layout is very good and the fact that the app is very easy to use.

Cons

Prior to the way the GUI is set up currently, it took a very long time to implement new features to MC on the development side. One thing is that for work orders it should be mandatory to enter comments on what was done on the work order and the time it took to complete it.

CF

Cesar F.

Warehousing, 201-500 employees

Maintenance care Review

Since the day I started using it I liked it, and what is more important is that my maintenance crew can use it and manage every work order on their own, giving me more time to focus on other tasks.

Pros

Its very effective and easy to use for the company managers who send work requests.

Cons

Creating reports could be easier, or user friendly.

JR

Joseph R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Nice but could be improved upon.

It is a very user friendly software, easy to manipulate, but currently there are areas that could use enhancements to continue to grow with our organization. We started out and this was perfect to get our new system up and running, however we are outgrowing the functionality of the current version we are using and would like to see more of what it can do to meet our needs.

Pros

The software was very easy to setup and update the basic parameters that it has. Entering and creating PM work orders is also very easy.

Cons

There are areas that could be improved upon to help smaller organizations continue to grow; better information inputting, tracking of vital statistics related to facilities management, creating an accounting portion or report that would track time, avg time, and cost of work orders by individual work orders, weekly, monthly, annually would greatly help in demonstrating our expenses and time for each of our programs.

SS

Scott S.

Construction, 1-10 employees

An integral part of our organization

Pros

We are a small company and ease of use is important. We are able to create, track and close work orders and all have access at any time. I can't imagine running a business like ours without something like this.

Cons

We use a small portion of this program and for what we use it for there are no cons to us.

RM

Robert M.

My review of Maintenance Care Program

Maintenance staff has started to be aware of issues that were not being reported by supporting staff members. Work orders that were being written down were getting lost in the shuffle and problems were getting overlooked. With Maintenance Care, we get all of our work orders online and we can easily track any problems, and/or keep track of reoccurring issues.

Pros

The ease of being able to navigate through the program. Very simple to use. Customer support is always checking to see if we have any problems, making sure we are getting what we need out of the system.

Cons

Having to log back in after being idle for a while, which is really not a big issue.

DB

Dean B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

The Elliott Community

Repairs are always tracked and we do not have work falling through the cracks. The ability for staff and residents to go back and check on their submitted work orders is great.

Pros

Ease of use for all parties. Tracking for CQI, tracking for maintenance task as well as ease for staff and residents to create a work order.

Cons

We have been very happy with all aspects of the product.

RW

Rick W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Sheridan House Family Ministries Property Maintenance Solution

The overall experience has been very good. We clearly are not getting everything out of it that we could but it solved a repair and maintenance problem that was created by rapid growth of our property.

Pros

The software was super easy to integrate and intuitive to use.

Cons

I wish it was easier to add and change categories and areas of work. IT's impossible to list them all so it would be helpful to be able to type in a more specific location.

ae

amy e.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Love the work order system

I have been so pleased with the whole process of using the maintenance care system. It has completely transformed my work and work place for the better.

Pros

I love the quick and easy way to submit, review and process work orders.

Cons

the biggest improvement I have seen is: as a manager it's nice to be able to assign work orders and have my staff be able to see who is assigned to which work order.

ML

Maurice L.

Parkview

Great product. Mobile app is a time saver for maintenance team. Setup relevantly simple. Report features allow for easy review of work order type, duration, number of orders. Easy for line staff to enter work orders Help feature is difficult to use and drill down to find help for specific topics. I'd like a BB 10 app. Would be nice to have generic wording for scheduled tasks. EG: Caution:...

Cons

Hi Maurice: Just wanted to let you know that we do have generic wording for scheduled tasks. I can help you with that if you want. Also, we do have a BB10 App!! Let me know if I can help. Dan

RA

Rod A.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Maintenance Care is awesome!

Pros

Work orders management has helped or Maintenance be more efficient and Preventative Maintenance Scheduling means we don't miss important maintenance on pieces of equipment that were neglected before.

Cons

Can't think of any, it has been great. Worth every penny.

AC

Aaron C.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use, track work orders, and depreciation. Helps keep our facilities up and running while allowing us to make informed smart decisions. Customer service/support are outstanding.

Cons

I am having trouble coming up with a con.

TB

Tammy B.

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

Maintenance Care - An Asset Itself

Pros

Maintenance Care is VERY user-friendly, easy to add and/or edit assets and maintain inventory and service records.

Cons

Having to re-enter the same field (facility) for each item added to the inventory - ALL items are for the same company. It would be nice to either delete the field completely OR have it automatically enter on each item as the standard.

RR

Robert R.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Cheer is very pleased with maintenance care.

Pros

I'm able to have several locations use the request for no additional cost.

Cons

Have no cons at this time. The system does what I need.

DM

David M.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Great tool

Greatl tool. would recommend.

Pros

it easy to use and can be customized and scaled to your company needs

Cons

there arent really any cons that come to mind

JC

Jason C.

5star

Pros

Real time alerts and easy to use. Helps me keep track of work orders

Cons

There is not anything that I seem to dislike

RH

Rita H.

Maintenance Care Review

Pros

This software is user friendly in all aspects.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

jh

jason h.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Great Program to get you started

very functional and wasy to under stand and use. It is intuitive.

Pros

Ease of use. The Program is intuitive, and if you get lost it is easy to teach yourself on how to run the system

Cons

I would like to be able to add a feature in the det sets that allows for a running list of daily readings for certain equipment for a month so i can print out at the end of the month, vs just doing it through individual work orders

TB

Tim B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

not the easiest

Pros

That it an electronic platform, I can access from anywhere

Cons

I have not found a way to put deadlines on projects that I put in the system

Hi Tim, Sorry you are not satisfied with your usage of the system. That being said, you are using an older Edition called 'Basic Edition' which we do not sell anymore. In order to gain the functionality you desire, you would need to upgrade to the Enterprise Edition. It isn't that much more in cost, so let us know if you want more details.

DL

Denis L.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

Easy and Affordable

Implementation was easy and the staff was always ready to help and offer training or support

Pros

Getting away from paper forms and the accessibility of information in the field and ease of assigning or reassigning tasks.

Cons

A couple glitches with some fields that will hopefully get worked out, but not critical. Also, there is only one level to prioritize a task. We would like to see multiple levels of priority.

GB

Gerrit B.

Maintenance Care CMMS software review

After a short evaluation and pilot process, our product of choice was CMMS from Maintenance Care. Implementation was completed mid 2013 across 19 of our Seniors Care Facilities. Short term results and successes far exceeded our expectations. Much of this can be attributed to the ongoing support from the Maintenace Care team, they have been phenominal. What we like most about this product is...

RS

Roy S.

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

What a great platform

Pros

Notification of preventative maintenance

Cons

I hade a hard time figuring out the reporting aspect of the software.

KG

Kathleen G.

Great product

Overall have been very happy with this product and have no complaints

Pros

Setup and ticketing system is super easy

Cons

I have not complaints about this software.