ClickUp Reviews

ClickUp Reviews

4.84/5 (88 reviews)
2,377

Sydney Green

From first demo to becoming a client -- Amazing experience!

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Great company with an even better support team.Learning and joining ClickUp was so easy. I chatted in to start and quickly received all the documentation I needed. Once starting my free trial I had everything I needed in the onboarding. When I had a few questions I spoke to customer care and they politely answered all my questions. I enjoy the look of ClickUp and have loved it so far!

Anonymous

Like Trello, only so much better!

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Our whole company just switched to using ClickUp from Trello. It's so much better, and keeps getting better. ClickUp is still fairly new, but each new feature surprises me and improves your experience. You get options of list view, board view, or box view and each of my colleagues prefers a different one everyone's happy. And the information is never compromised, no matter which format you choose to look at it. I guess the thing I like most about this software is that if you ask "I wonder if I can do this in ClickUp," the answer is probably yes. You just have to find the feature.

Armando Rivera

ClickUp did its not in that I feel way more on top of my work and personal life.

Reviewed 2017-08-05

Added organization to my work and personal lifeMy biggest thing is that I like to organize both my work and personal life, and I prefer to do it in the same place. This tool allows me to set task for both. The custom statuses are great for my complex workflow on my job and simple status is great for my personal life todo list. I asked for an extra feature in the IOS app and ClickUp had it created within 10 days or so.

Karl Heuber

I love great software, therefore I love ClickUp!

Reviewed 2017-03-14

I'm extremely picky when it comes to software. I have tried and hated every PM tool on the market. Very happy I was chosen as a BETA member for ClickUp. Any developer will love this tool, mainly because I feel it is created for developers. Easy to use and even easier to track progress. Do yourself a favor and get a free trial!The design is awesome and its very easy to use. Also easy to teach! (Even for slower reps haha) This tool is also great for managers because you can easily track progress with the many different views.

Eric Brandt

ClickUp provides a new way to combine project and productivity management

Reviewed 2017-12-07
Review Source: Software Advice

ClickUp is a great concept for a new kind of project management tool and has a very responsive team. While they are not yet able to compete with the major players in project management, they have an aggressive development plan with weekly feature releases and a public roadmap. Keep an eye on this tool!In addition to the basic expectations for a project management tool, ClickUp offers customizable workflows, comment assignment (turning conversation action items into tasks!), and native time tracking.

Kaylee Robinson

Started as a BETA user and pleased overall!

Reviewed 2017-08-10

A tool that listens to me and works hard to improve. More productive overall.I like how responsive the team is and open to any suggestions. They truly listen to their clients and work hard to get done what is asked. The tool itself is also great. Its easy to grasp and has a lot of features!

Clara Ward

I love ClickUp! They literall release new features every week!

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Amazing tool, great features and awesome experience! -Best customer service I've ever experienced -The design and overall look and feel is above any other project management I've used -Features. Did I mention they release new features every week?

Robin Doran

I've been with ClickUp since their first beta, great to see how far they've came!

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Improved organazation and less work slipping through the cracks. We can turn anything into action items and always hold members accountable.multiple views, design is great, and they truly listen to requested features. Both features I requested in beta are now live and on the tool!

Brent Williams

Great option for seeing and keeping track of everything you're working on

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Having multiple views is awesome. It really makes managing work much easier. I also enjoy that I can turn features on and off. Lastly, the multi task tool bar is good for making changes in bulk.

Jacob Smith

Amazing project management software that continues to improve each week!

Reviewed 2017-12-24

Great software to keep up with recruiting. We can add in new prospects and keep up with their progress with ease!The new features that are released all the time. I love seeing so much time put into improving something that I use daily!

Khaleel Qureshi

Good software great price!

Reviewed 2017-11-29

A tool that helps me keep my team organized. It also didn't break the bank!Great tool and hard to beat the price! I just joined for via a Cyber Monday Discount. I highly suggest this tool for anyone :)

Michael Vitarelli

Cant believe I found a PM Software that works for sales teams!

Reviewed 2017-03-18

I manage a sales team and we are great at closing deals, but not so much at getting task done. I was able to get onto ClickUp during their BETA phase to see if it could help our issues. Its simple and exactly what we need. I'm able to keep up with all of my teams progress and they can update me easier as well!ClickUp is not just for developers, it can be changed and used for more simple teams like mine. It also quickly increases visibility between managers and the team and allows clear updates between each.

Dean Thompson

My search is over!

Reviewed 2017-02-03

ClickUp is the first management platform designed for modern project management. Exceptional design and professional features in a sleek, reliable frame. As part of my frontend web design team, let me just tell you that all of us were VERY reluctant to try ClickUp. We were already busy and didn't want to commit MORE time to another project management tool. Little did we know how smooth the onboarding would be. The intuitive layout really makes adoption a non-issue. Now there is no way we would go back to the days before ClickUp. You should at least sign up for the free versionReally cool unique features here. Assign comments to people (subtasks) and edit images directly within the web app. Even assign subtasks on images!

Zack Florey

Moved over from Asana and VERY pleased

Reviewed 2017-11-05

More features and better customer service than I had previously.I love the features they have and what else their building. Love seeing the roadmap and watching new features added each week.

Oliver Martin

Just out of this world GOOD!

Reviewed 2017-11-30

It has single handedly made me productive. I'm a stay-at-home dad and business owner so clarity and order are what I need to ensure I do the best job I can for my family and clients. ClickUp has made my life ordered and simple to manage.Super friendly support who have a sense of humour and aren't reading from a script, their features are beautifully crafted, bug fixing is done in no time flat, it's simple to use and navigate thanks to a hierarchy approach of getting around, the pricing is unbelievably cheap for the quality - shall I continue?

Faye Lawrence

Great New Product!

Reviewed 2017-02-19

It¿s fun being one of the first to use a new company that has solved the problems in this industry! PROS: -The look and feel sets ClickUp apart from others I have see. -I've emailed their support team and they are willing to add features my team needs! CONS: -They are pretty new compared to others who have been around a while. -I'm trying to figure out if they are geared towards Startups or Enterprise?The look and feel sets ClickUp apart from others I have see. -I've emailed their support team and they are willing to add features my team needs!

Rick Motley

Great tool for a good price

Reviewed 2017-10-14

Great software for a good price!I just like how easy ClickUp is to use. Iphone app is great too. Very affordable and they were quick to give me a discount!

Robert Harrick

Great platform for managing your team. Easy to Adopt

Reviewed 2017-10-13

Pros: -Friendly team -Customizable -Different Views -Features It's hard to beat great customer service and many features!

Luna Wells

Much better than paying for worse products

Reviewed 2017-08-29

Awesome tool that we enjoy using. Save time. Make less mistakes!The price! I was paying for Basecamp, and now paying way less for ClickUp. I like the three different views to look at your information and assigned comments are awesome.

Sydney Carter

Glad I found ClickUp. It allows me to customize my workflow, and work with the team effeciently

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Unionize our company and keeping everyone on the same page.1) Able to categorize every single task thoruoughly 2) Allows you to disect big tasks into subtasks 3) We were able to easily deploy the tool across every department in our company (Marketing, Sales, Development)

Charlie Nolan

We are more productive then ever at Barrick since making the switch

Reviewed 2017-03-27

We recently switched over to ClickUp due to lack of organization with other tools. Work was getting lost and projects simply were not getting done. Now we can assign comments and turn them into task. I can use the different views to manage my team and ensure they are making progress each day.I'm a big fan of the "assign comments" and turn them into task. I also enjoy the different views to manage my team and ensure they are making progress each day. So far this tool has everything we need!

Kyle Guilbert

Beta user and had a good experience overall. Got to know the team and the platform

Reviewed 2017-05-18

Able to turn more talk into action items with ClickUp than any other project management software. We enjoy using it too!The UX and the features. Being able to assign comments sounds simple but it is pure genius. It keeps us on top of so many things that used to be labeled as "should dos". The multi task management is nice too because I have a large team and get tired of doing things one by one.

Patrick Rockwell

Will never go back

Reviewed 2017-02-03

The first management platform that delivers on all of its promises. Exceptional design and professional features that allow you to do as much or more as any other tool. Our web design team was hesitant to adopt another new system, but we are already getting so much more work done. Everyone loves it! I highly recommend you give them a try (the free forever version makes this easy to do).Assignable comments and image markup tools (pleasing design and reliability are nice too)

Sara Porter

Nice platform and easy to use. Different from all the other options I have tried so far

Reviewed 2017-06-08

A better way to view my day to day action items. This software keeps me on top of everything and allows me to also easily communicate action items to others.I love not being stuck to one view like I am with all the other options. Clickup allows you to view the same information in three different ways. This allows me to move and view task much easier than everyhing else I have tried so far.

Rick Mabe

A few features and improvements away from being the best solution in my opinion

Reviewed 2017-07-19

Strong product that I will be patient withTo me project management software is all about how the tool helps your organize and take action on your work. ClickUp does an amazing job at taking care of customers as well. I've never received faster answers to questions and help than I have since joining.