Retently Reviews

Retently

Net Promoter Score & customer feedback collection

4.94/5 (18 reviews)

Mark Dusing

Clean, beautiful design, intuitive interface, great customer support, and a high value product.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Ease of use, beautiful and intuitive interface, cost effective.

Pros
I was looking JUST an NPS solution. Many of the bigger survey companies provide NPS as an option, but you end up having to pay for all the other bells and whistles you may not need. If you're a believer in the power and value of the NPS survey, you realize you don't NEED any other type of survey. The fact that Retently solely focuses on the NPS survey, and at a great price point, made them the obvious choice for me.

Cons
None!

John Warner

Great Product

Reviewed 2017-03-09

Hi! I'd like to share a quick overview of my experience with Retently. Recommendations to others Retently app is easy to setup, and within minutes you can get it working. There are clear steps on what you have to do after signing up t : Import Customers Personalize Survey Finish Set up What do you like best? Conversations chat - help me stay connected with the customers Notifications - send me immediate, daily, weekly reports of new responses and scores Segmentation Customers Segmentation of Responses Dashboard Analytics and Trends What problems are you solving and what are my benefits? This app allows me to send Net Promoter Score surveys to my customers , that way I can track their satisfaction and improve my business by delivering more value to the customers.

Pros

Cons
Nothing, great product and great service!They delivered the value at the right time with the right mindset.

George Markou

Does what it promises

Reviewed 2019-01-06

We use Retently as our NPS survey platform for our web platform. This has allowed us to measure the satisfaction score for our clients, reach out to them when they have an issue, and generally improve on our relationship with them.

Pros
Simple and modern UI Fairly generous plan for up to 3,000 responses per month The dashboard functionality allows for filtering out results in multiple ways (dates, campaign, tags, etc)

Cons
Retently does one thing, NPS surveys, and it does it well. However, it could be more versatile in how its campaigns are setup. It currently allows for open ended questions and a thank you page, but I would love it if there were other options for surveys, as well as more customizations options. As far as I know there is no easy way to integrate with an Android/iOS mobile app.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Maurice Suter

Retently is the perfect NPS software solution for us

Reviewed 2020-04-14

We are using Retently for our customer NPS surveys and will soon start to use its multiple question survey for other surveys as well. It is easy to set up and even more easy to analyse and visualize the results at the end with custom feedback tags and other visualization features. it has a cool dashboard with instant access to all NPS results and different segments.

Pros
Easy UX, many features but simplified and not overloaded, perfect fit for our use case, integrations, support, freedom in template design & customization,

Cons
So far nothing, everything works smooth and nicely

Abbe Wheeler

Superb Customer Service and product

Reviewed 2020-01-30

It's great to be able to have different campaigns for the various offerings of our business so we can track what is successful and gain valuable feedback as to what is working well for our clients.

Pros
Firstly, every experience I have had communicating with Retently has been a positive one. They always answer questions promptly and communicate effectively - no room for needless frustrations! The software itself is very user friendly, easy to setup and use. I researched several products before choosing Retently and this was based on various things - customer service, user friendly / ease of setting up and price.

Cons
Initially we only signed up to the cheapest package which includes only one campaign. We soon realised we needed more than one campaign. But that's not a Retently software issue and not something I didn't like - it's just something that I discovered we would need (more than one campaign) so we have upgraded to the next package.

Sharoon Thomas

Simple and easy product. Good API. Great Support

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Getting to learn how our customers think about the product has been a great way to improve.

Pros
It does exactly what it's supposed to do without clutter. Good user experience and as the CEO I get to see exactly what I want to see and nothing more.

Cons
Would love to embed the survey as part of apps. Other than that, we have not faced any major issues with the product.

Justin McCall

Incredibly easy to use and understand

Reviewed 2017-08-21

Pros
It makes total sense, and everything is easy to find and is very flexible. The support from the Product team is outstanding and will often take suggestions from clients and implement, I feel like my voice and concerns are being heard.

Cons
There is some functionality missing, especially when it comes to the in-app survey which becomes bothersome to new users of our website. They are immediately shown the popup but they've hardly used the site so it annoys them.

Medha Anand

Great application for conducting quick surveys

Reviewed 2017-12-05

Pros
Prompt service over email. Great user friendly options to customise questions and the scores. Monitoring the scores is also very intuitive.

Cons
We can get more options to edit the survey creation. We can have an option to change the sequence of portions in the survey.

Easy-to-use NPS tool

Reviewed 2018-04-16

Pros
Setup only took minutes, and everything just works. Not only is it easy to set up and deploy NPS campaigns, it's easy to visualize the results and follow up with responders. Plus Retently plugs into the other tools I'm using. I'm a huge fan.

Cons
I don't have any complaints. Even when there's been a small glitch, the customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. And the low cost is great, too.

Intuitive tool

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Pros
The product is easy to use, yet includes a lot of relevant features, and gives us a great overview of the NPS results. The service is exceptionally good. We always receive instant answers to any question and personal demonstrations if it's required.

Cons
Sending the same campaign in different languages is a little troublesome if you're on the basic subscription model.

Kellie Andrews

Quick and Easy!

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-08-21

I felt good about how my customers thought of my business, but it was wonderful to see it in print. I also realize that I should be able to convert much of the feedback into Google reviews and increase my rankings. That will get me to the top of my page. I'm excited to get a regular review process started.

Pros
I really like how intuitive and easy it was for me to send my first survey. I was able to upload a logo, customize questions, link to my MailChimp customer list, and send the survey in under 20 minutes. You can't beat that!

Cons
Can't think of a thing! It was super easy.

John J. Lott

The Retently team was very helpful in getting up and running.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Easy implementation of industry standard NPS product.

Pros
Super quick on-boarding. Very competitive pricing. What more could you want? Having a NPS process in place is a must for our business.

Cons
No native interface with BigCommerce but easily solved with Zapier. Support provided by Retently in getting everything dialed in properly.

Anonymous

Useful insights and nice integration

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Easy to use and helpful insights

Pros
I can evaluate the NPS on the dashboard The system is very easy to use I integrate it wth various tools through Zapier

Cons
If you have to send a lot of emails it can be quite expensive. But its usefulness is what makes it worth it,

Jordan Posell

I evaluated 4 platforms and Retently was the only one that checked all my boxes

Reviewed 2019-11-13

Pros
Easy to use, great customer support, great UI, and did exactly what I needed it to do

Cons
Reporting Export could be a little more refined than a csv dump

Daniel Hood

Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed 2018-06-24

Pros
Incredibly easy to upload a customer CSZ file into the software and tag it correctly. The customer support was right there with me the whole time to get to get my campaign started and sent out.

Cons
The only complaint I have is that they asked for a review on cap terra's website. I had to switch browsers 4x in order to leave this review. Retently is much more straightforward to use.

Retently NPS Review

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Retently has all that you need as an NPS app. It helped us to take action faster and improve retention. Keep up good work!

Pros
How easy it's to set up and available integrations.

Cons
It would be nice to get some alerts if the volume of NPS responses is not usual. There was an issue on our end still it took time even to notice that we didn't get responses for one of the segments.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

The ease of use of Retently

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I can now see what our clients think about our services.

Pros
I started with Retently and I immediately could send out surveys. It's veary easy to use.

Cons
For me there are no problems with Retently.

Adrian Crismaru