LeadMaster Reviews

4.05/5 (32 reviews)

Brian Taylor

Reviewed 2011-07-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Having struggled through two inadequate database and communications systems for my college, I was looking for a low-cost product that would give me a high degree of autonomy within the system and infuse our office with efficiency in managing our sales process. Running a college admissions office is similar to selling a widget, but there are enough differences that I needed to be able to customize this system in order for it to function in an educational environment. We hit a home run with Leadmaster. Having worked with more than five different databases in my career, I have found that Leadmaster matches or exceeds the efficiency of my previous experiences, while meeting all the needs and demands of communicating with my prospective students in this day and age. From texting to email to phone calls, I have been able to create a comprehensive communication system using Leadmaster. It goes one step beyond just being able to manage my data and communicate with my potential students. Leadmaster also has allowed me to better manage the work flow in our office. My staff know who they are responsible for recruiting, and what the exact procedure should be with each and every student. The system also allows us to essentially go paperless in our process, cutting back on all kinds of office missteps. Leadmaster is an intuitive system, which means that I have been able to design and use their tools with great ease. Better than any of that is that my staff, including those with little to no database background, have been able to contribute to its functionality for the office. Training was a snap, and each and every time I found myself in a pickle, the folks at Leadmaster have been fantastic in setting me straight. I anticipate that, a year from now, Leadmaster will have played a significant role in increasing our new student enrollment. I know this because we are going to, for the first time in years, be able to track all levels of marketing effectiveness and make those critical marketing decisions in a timely manner. I will be able, through the tools of Leadmaster, to project revenue for the first time in our college's history, and be able to share with our leadership exactly why and how a student enrolls at our institution. Leadmaster has its limitations in the sense that it is not a records management system, and any educational institution must understand this is a product designed for enrolling students, not tracking students through graduation. Leadmaster has allowed us to easily integrate the data from admissions to our institutional management system with great ease.

Alexander Nichols

All inclusive, inclusive, CRM tool. Powerfull automation & customizati

Reviewed 2014-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Prior to subscribing to LeadMaster, I was on a trial period with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Infusionsoft. In terms of an overall inclusive CRM, I rate the LeadMaster product the highest by far. While Salesforce is a multibillion dollar activity, they created a shell that can be used by other apps. The subscription fees to purchase the apps your business needs will set you through the rough, let alone the consulting fees and upfront costs you will need to get it to work. Furthermore, each industry is unique, and the chances of all your apps working in sync with each other is unlikely. With LeadMaster, you can purchase one single tool that you can use for all your data management, leads, and marketing. There is actually no point in marketing and generating leads without an effective CRM, and LeadMaster is the way to go. Moreover, the customer service is unbelievable. Late at night while working on a project, I e-mailed a rep with a concern and expected a response the next morning. She responded and stayed up late to ensure my concern was solved. She asked me to take a step-by-step video, which she watched and resolved the problem. With Salesforce, the people that sell you the product know very little about what they are selling and will simply send you template instructions and videos. As I stated before, each business is different, and each industry is different; you need automation and customization. With a small reasonable fee with LeadMaster, the setup will fit your business like a glove. Take my word for it, or try the demo yourself. Would I recommend this product? Of course!

Scott Mahnken

Reviewed 2011-08-05
Review Source: Software Advice

During my career as a sales manager and business owner, I've worked with about a half dozen different CRM systems, including Salesforce. I've encountered resistance from sales reps that wanted to remain steadfast in their old habits, I've encountered CRM providers that aren't as responsive "after" the sale, and I've had CRM systems that stalled progress and potential. Just over one year ago I contacted a former colleague and asked if there was anything "fresh" in the CRM world. He pointed me to Leadmaster, claiming that his clients loved it and found it to be the most functional CRM they had ever used. After taking a tour of the website and experiencing a demo with Tony, I was fascinated and eager to put the application into use for one of my clients. Well, I've now installed Leadmaster into three clients' platforms - a medical device company, a dental manufacturer and a biometric company. The nurturing/drip marketing, the emal tools and the reports features are outstanding. More important, the sales reps that are introduced to Leadmaster immediately witness the benefits of the "marketing tools on steroids" and embrace the entire process. Eventually, the rep recognizes that having Leadmaster at their side is the equivalent of hiring the best personal assistant one could find. Lastly, any CRM installation and build-out is going to require service. At Leadmaster I speak with the "exact" same customer service contact each and every time! They already understand my objectives, so I don't have to start each service issue by offering an entire history. I tend to judge things by measuring their ability to meet expectations. Leadmaster has exceeded every expectation I had, and erased some of the distaste I had from bad experiences with CRM providers in the past. Leadmaster - you restored my faith that YES, a business can truly deliver on its promises and make me a stronger company!

Thomas Schick

Reviewed 2012-11-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company works with marketing communication firms throughout North America and for years have been using lead nurturing as a daily part of our new business development process. We depend on our own ability to generate viable and qualified leads for our services. For several years we used one of the more recognizable Marketing Automation/CRM solutions which worked ok. The problem was it was not a lead generation, lead distribution solution. This meant we were looking out the rear view mirror instead of the front windshield. A few months ago we were introduced to LeadMaster and immediately recognized the huge upside this cloud solution offered. We now have a lead management solution doing what was most important. Generating leads! The extensive capabilities of LeadMaster make this a truly unique and comprehensive platform. The ability to develop workflows, launch marketing campaigns, do lead scoring, use dashboard reporting are just a few of the highlights of the solution. The implementation was very straight forward and with the help of the LeadMaster experts, we were up and running very quickly. All of our users were able to quickly adapt to the new platform and are using it extensively. I would definitely say this is a very easy to use solution. If someone has problems using LeadMaster, it is not the software but, the user. Customer support has been absolutely amazing and the ongoing training materials and webinars are of tremendous value. We have seen immediate benefits in time utilization, lead quality and overall campaign success. We are very excited and pleased with our decision to move to LeadMaster and look forward to a long term successful relationship.

Jennifer Kelusky

Pleased with Customization

Reviewed 2014-03-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I appreciate the attention to the individual needs of the client and patience throughout set up. I am also pleased with the level of customization the product offers and its ability to connect tasks and appointments with calendars.

Kewal Gupta

Reviewed 2011-07-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Channel Tools provides sales and marketing services to companies mainly in the technology sector. The reason for going to the market place for new software was we were looking for a solution that could manage a number of pain points. These included 1. Managing marketing spend 2. ROI management 3. Measuring effectiveness of multiagency and multitouch campaigns 4. True close loop reporting 5. The ability to manage a channel by using functionality for updating leads and pipelines. 6. Making sure no lead was missed and was always allocated to someone for follow up, whether from e-marketing, filling in a form on a website or even a lead from a trade show. 7. Data management and data analysis 8. Linking emarketing easily to lead generation What we were finding was that because we worked with a number of agencies there were no standard ways of seeing trends or overall ROI. Measurement was purely at an individual activity level resulting in masses of spreadsheets or a huge professional services bill for updating a large system to have the functionality to meet our requirements. We have been using LeadMaster for approximately a year. The system is very intuitive from an end user perspective and very flexible and adaptable. There is plenty of training material available and the support is great. Having used the system for a year we have found that things that used to take 3 days now take three minutes. I could go on. Definitely worth taking on this program.

Carl Swan

Great Product for the price!

Reviewed 2017-10-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Emailing and prospect tracking are the best features. It has a tone of features that I am yet to understand.

Desirae Szloboda

Reviewed 2017-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

As is the case with most CRMs, the more organized your company's data and processes are, the faster you can get your system up and running and focus on user adoption and training. Likewise, if these things are not addressed prior to setup, you can end up with a mess of useless data and reports.What I liked most about this app is that it asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. It also integrates very well with Outlook and Google Calendar.

Kathi Rheinbold

Robust, deeply customizable, and excellent support

Reviewed 2015-07-27
Review Source: Software Advice

LeadMaster is designed in an internet era for people and companies who need their CRM product to work for them. While many programs tell the user how to organize themselves, LeadMaster asks the customer to decide for themselves what information they need and how they want to access it. Reports are simple to generate, and even forms are fairly straightforward to create within the program. Pricing is actually accessible for smaller companies. The support is excellent, with very helpful technicians who do a LOT to provide guidance, information, and service.

Anonymous

Too complicated

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Dissatisfied to say the least! Nothing to be honest. I have used it for a very long time and have never been able to truly be happy with it.

Jamie Smith

Leadmaster has been a huge asset to our marketing department.

Reviewed 2017-10-30
Review Source: Software Advice

This CRM has helped streamline our marketing efforts and provide more accountability to my team. Their customer service is the best I've ever had. I have only ever dealt with one person, she has been beyond wonderful with me and my team. I'm not tech savvy at all; I tell him what I need and she finds a way to get it done. I also have a wide age range of reps and they all find the app very easy to use. I looked at several CRM's and for the price, Leadmaster was the perfect fit for us.

Juliana Giordano

Easy-to-use, fast and simple product

Reviewed 2014-07-25
Review Source: Software Advice

The best thing about the product is the easy-to-use interface. The design and layout of the software make it a great value to all companies. Not to mention the technical support is top notch. LeadMaster takes the time to personalize the software every step of the way. They go out of their way to make sure the customer understands the product and is happy with the software!

Margery Murphy

Reviewed 2012-11-29
Review Source: Software Advice

In 1999 I founded Acadia as a virtual call team, skilled at providing inside sales support and lead generation for manufacturing and technical organizations. I was in search of an online CRM that was easy to use, affordable, and provided great reporting tools. I investigated using Salesforce, but it was not flexible enough to handle multiple clients, and did not provide the ability to customize fields easily. When I discovered LeadMaster, not only could I customize the interface for each client, it had excellent reporting and the pricing was amazingly affordable. LeadMaster had my team up and running in less than one week. The LeadMaster CRM has evolved with me as my business has grown, providing continual advancements and upgrades to meet the needs of ever changing business environments. I highly recommend LeadMaster to other colleagues and will continue to look to the LeadMaster team as a valued partner.

Mary Gilliam

This is my first time choosing a CRM database

Reviewed 2017-09-27
Review Source: Software Advice

User friendly data entry processes. Once we have settled into using this product it has been very helpful with monitoring our customer calls.

Jane Gegner

Hillandale's Experience with Leadmaster

Reviewed 2015-05-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Leadmaster is a very affordable, flexible product that can be customized to your needs. It is important to us to have a full service system that can be defined by our unique needs and wants. Every component of our daily tasks has been created and we are confident as we continue to customize the system it will yield exactly what we need for our business and strategies.

Kelly Erwin

We really only use LeadMaster as a contact data base.

Used other for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I was sold on this product by the sales rep. He has always been very helpful. The program has many features we do not utilize, and while the salesman understood that, the customer service department performing set up did not.The search feature. The ability to send mass emails and the feedback, i.e., did not open, asked to be taken off list, etc.

James Bower

Reviewed 2011-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

GetRosy.com provides a SaaS application for the salon and spa industry. GetRosy.com had been using salesforce.com for the past 3 years, but was looking for a system that would provide lead nurturing, workflow automation, and overall ease of use - functionality that was just not available within salesforce.com without incurring a large, monthly fee. GetRosy.com is now happily utilizing LeadMaster's Professional Edition, allowing us to take advantage of LeadMaster's ease of use, built-in automation and workflow management, and eMarketing functionality. Because of this, we have tighter control of our sales process and thus, have increased our close rate significantly. LeadMaster support has been outstanding, and we would recommend this solution to anyone.

Rod Hadean

CRM Leadmaster

Reviewed 2016-11-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Set up and support team were very helpful in getting us up and running.Fairly simple to use for lead tracking, appointment, reminders ect.

Lisa Burkett

An easy yet dependable CRM that gets the job done

Reviewed 2014-08-22
Review Source: Software Advice

It's easy to make changes yourself, and there's a lot of help on the backend in learning the product with the videos and instructions. The library is an excellent tool.

Helena Brancaccio Miner

Sales Associate

Reviewed 2017-01-04
Review Source: Software Advice

We looked at many options and really wanted something that follow-up our workflow. Happy client!Quick set-up, easy to use and good training.

Larry Kaiser

Leadmaster CRM - Solid Option

Reviewed 2016-10-07
Review Source: Software Advice

While I have not purchased this solution yet, I will be based on the demos and conversations that I have had. The ease of use along with the features and functionality are exactly what I am looking for.ease of use along with the features and functionality

Diane Umoh

LeadMaster Lead Management Complete Marketing Automation

Reviewed 2014-10-16
Review Source: Software Advice

LeadMaster offers a comprehensive CRM at a great price. It allows our company to manage customers and leads efficiently. The sales and customer service support is fantastic as well.

Laurie Hopelian

CM Marketing Tool

Reviewed 2014-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

They have excellent customer service. I like the email integration with Outlook.

Nicole Lee

We love our Leadmaster

Reviewed 2014-08-20

For our smaller dealerships who have never used a crm, Leadmaster not only gave them the understanding of the systems, the ease of use, the customer service, but an increase in sales because of the ability to use drip campaigns to keep potential clients interested. The ability to now expand on the simplicity of the product that we began with, will open up even more opportunities for our sales people.

Marcello Finocchi

Top producer

Reviewed 2014-11-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the affordability and reliability. I also like the performance and technology.