Cyfe Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.78/10

Reviews by rating

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.
It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.
It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.
We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much.
The limited quantity of widgets limits what you can do with the display of the dashboard.
It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.).

Sarah O.

Marketing Coordinator

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great software but needs improvement

Transcript

Sarah: Hello, my name is Sarah and I am a marketing coordinator in the painting industry, and I give...

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pros

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

JO

Josh O.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

RT

Robert T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best way to keep an eye on your business

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Pros

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Cons

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

CP

Ciprian P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Pros

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

DM

Danielle M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Worth every penny!

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pros

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Cons

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

Dustin B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Exactly what I was looking for!

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Pros

Easy to use Lots of integrations Inexpensive The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Best analytics tool

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Pros

Simple to use Many supported social media types SEO and Ranking All in one palce

Cons

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

JK

Jacob K.

Investment Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pros

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Cons

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

GL

Gabriela L.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

CS

Christian S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great tool

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Sorangel Josefina B.

Internet, 1,001-5,000 employees

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Pros

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Cons

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Jason B.

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI. The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.

Pros

HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Cons

Limited reports for some connections (based on API opportunities).

MR

Mario R.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Basic analytics all in one

Pros

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

Cons

There is a lack of integration with other programs that would track other metrics for our pages, so for further research other programs are needed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.

Pros

With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

Cons

The design is quite simple and not very attractive. I wish I could personalize it a bit more by myself.

AK

Amber K.

GREAT Analytics Platform

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

AK

Amber K.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Awesome Analytics Platform

Pros

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Cons

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

Financial Services,

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Budget friendly social media tool

Beautiful reports.

Pros

The cost makes this tool a must have. There are countless integrations and you can create awesome reports in minutes.

Cons

While the tool is so easy to use, more tips/training could be helpful to help users take things to next.

Depp L.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Remarkable tool to monitor progress of your business

Best for data analytics

Pros

customization and widgets show cyfe.s expertise in data analytics. It is very easy to set it up and has a very important support rate.

Cons

It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it

fs

fatiha s.

good for my own job and for the collegues

I think is perfect for my job, is simple and smart. With this dashboard i can perfectly monitoring all

Internet, 51-200 employees

Professional data metrics display with ability to read custom live SQL data feeds

Excellent panel for displaying data metrics. The ability to read live custom SQL data has saved us a huge amount of development time.

Pros

Rapid deployment, Ease of use, custom SQL data.

Cons

Panel designs could be more varied.

Nathan S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pros

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Cons

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
 Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Pranab S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us. I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it. Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.