Cyfe Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

Reviews by rating

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.
It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.
It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.
The limited quantity of widgets limits what you can do with the display of the dashboard.
It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.).

Sarah O.

Marketing Coordinator

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great software but needs improvement

Transcript

Sarah: Hello, my name is Sarah and I am a marketing coordinator in the painting industry, and I give...

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Best analytics tool

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.

Pros

Simple to use Many supported social media types SEO and Ranking All in one palce

Cons

Even if it has a lot of features and functions as intended and incorporates all my statistic needs from many sites and social activity i do find the price could be lower to make this the best choice and subscribe instantly, or it should have some more widgets enabled in the free version not just 5 than it would be great.

RT

Robert T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best way to keep an eye on your business

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Pros

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Cons

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

JK

Jacob K.

Investment Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pros

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Cons

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

CP

Ciprian P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

A great all-in-one dashboard tool

Pros

I'm always in search of an all-in-one dashboard tool for all my statistics and social insights. Cyfe is a great tool and I was able to set up a great report for myself and my clients in less than 10 minutes.

Cons

Sometimes the connected apps disconnect and reports show up as empty.

Dustin B.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Exactly what I was looking for!

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process.

Pros

Easy to use Lots of integrations Inexpensive The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about Cyfe. I guess I'd like to see a HubSpot integration, but I know they're working on that. It's great.

DM

Danielle M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Worth every penny!

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pros

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Cons

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

LS

Lindsay S.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.

Pros

It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Cons

I wish that there was a repository of templates for users to refer to for ideas and inspiration, sort of like what is available in Trello or Airtable, but I realize that some users' private data would need to be restricted somehow, so this could be a reason why that isn't the case currently.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

GL

Gabriela L.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

SR

Shama R.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

The reports are in a single panel

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pros

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Cons

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

MI

Mariana I.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Its really Good

Pros

Provides a good workflow when managing your business, reports in real time, has good features such as widgets to handle everything in a more efficient way.

Cons

The fact of not being able to control the graphics tends to hang on occasions and that is a very negative feature in the software.

Jamie L.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Great dashboard to monitor your business

I have been looking for a cost effective tool to monitor the overall health of a small business. Cyfe is an awesome application. I have a publishing client that needed to monitor Adsense, Anlytics, Webmaster, Alexa score and quickbooks in one screen. Cyfe allowed us to set it one place. We could also add all of our social media activity to determine if it was impacting the website traffic. Looking at all of these metrics on once screen make it easier to see trends and make decisions based on those trends.

Pros

Easy to set up! We were able to create a dashboard in 30 minutes that gives us an overview of our many metrics. The widgets let you connect to your different accounts and bring your information.

Cons

We have not started on pulling in the custom excel pivot table reports so we look forward to testing these out. We have not found any issues so far.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Pros

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Cons

Great dashboard with a lot of integrations and a good amount of customization. No major cons!

Publishing, 51-200 employees

Streamlines my entire business

Pros

I like how I can pull data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for much easier analysis. It saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I don't like the limitations of the free software, but I understand why they are there. There's nothing I can really complain about.

AK

Amber K.

GREAT Analytics Platform

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

AK

Amber K.

Government Administration, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Awesome Analytics Platform

Pros

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Cons

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

Financial Services,

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Budget friendly social media tool

Beautiful reports.

Pros

The cost makes this tool a must have. There are countless integrations and you can create awesome reports in minutes.

Cons

While the tool is so easy to use, more tips/training could be helpful to help users take things to next.

Depp L.

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Remarkable tool to monitor progress of your business

Best for data analytics

Pros

customization and widgets show cyfe.s expertise in data analytics. It is very easy to set it up and has a very important support rate.

Cons

It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it

Patrick P.

Used other for less than 6 months

Easy BI setup

Quick BI

Pros

Native connectors with a large number of external apps Predefined widgets allow you to quickly get things going with relevant data

Cons

The app lacks some flexibility to customize the preexisting widgets Pricing model can be confusing

Internet, 51-200 employees

Professional data metrics display with ability to read custom live SQL data feeds

Excellent panel for displaying data metrics. The ability to read live custom SQL data has saved us a huge amount of development time.

Pros

Rapid deployment, Ease of use, custom SQL data.

Cons

Panel designs could be more varied.

Nathan S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pros

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Cons

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
 Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Pranab S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us. I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it. Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Sarah O.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great software but needs improvement

Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Pros

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Cons

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.