Cyfe Reviews

4.61/5 (49 reviews)

Anonymous

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Josh Ogg

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Reviewed 2018-10-16

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Anonymous

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Reviewed 2017-12-21

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Yevgeniy Shpika

Awesome dashboard software

Reviewed 2018-06-14

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Jacob Kerr

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Reviewed 2018-12-31

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Dustin Brackett

Exactly what I was looking for!

Reviewed 2017-06-27

It makes reporting to clients and monitoring our own metrics easy and automates a lot of the process. Easy to use Lots of integrations Inexpensive The dashboard is exactly what I searched for. It's easy for my team and my clients to use without costing an arm and a leg. It's actually underpriced, if you ask me.

Lindsay Shaver

Cyfe is the best customizable dashboard tool I have come across, and that's saying something.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

It's time saving and distraction-less in terms of getting to see all of my data visualizations in one place, rather than logging into Google analytics/search console, email, Mailchimp, etc.It's very customizable in terms of layout, theme, etc. The widgets you're able to create and mashup to get unique data visualizations is one-of-a-kind. There is little technical knowledge needed as it's an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface.

Best analytics tool

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-21

All in one social media analytics and statistics tool. Set it up once and see every movement on the scale.Simple to use Many supported social media types SEO and Ranking All in one palce

Anonymous

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Anonymous

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Reviewed 2018-04-08

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Juan Merodio

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Reviewed 2018-12-06

Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

Anonymous

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-02-28

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Shama Ryder

The reports are in a single panel

Reviewed 2019-01-15

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

James Marko

An outstanding tool to create easy to use social media reports.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-06-08

I use it for specific reports for our Boards of Overseers and Trustees. It makes recreating the reports each quarter very fast and easy. It makes showing social media growth, use, and engagement (particularly with Twitter) easy and efficient. By saving your dashboard items you can generate new reports just by changing the timeframe.

Mariana Ibarvo

Its really Good

Reviewed 2018-10-19

They have a good base to continue improving this software, they have positive points such as the report and the monitoring is easy to use.Provides a good workflow when managing your business, reports in real time, has good features such as widgets to handle everything in a more efficient way.

Sorangel Josefina Bermudez Nava

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Laura Phillips

An unsung hero of business apps

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-23

Love this software!It pulls in data from a ridiculously huge number of platforms so you can create some really useful dashboards, across an array of business pillars and metrics.

Jamie Lin

Great dashboard to monitor your business

Reviewed 2015-07-09

I have been looking for a cost effective tool to monitor the overall health of a small business. Cyfe is an awesome application. I have a publishing client that needed to monitor Adsense, Anlytics, Webmaster, Alexa score and quickbooks in one screen. Cyfe allowed us to set it one place. We could also add all of our social media activity to determine if it was impacting the website traffic. Looking at all of these metrics on once screen make it easier to see trends and make decisions based on those trends.Easy to set up! We were able to create a dashboard in 30 minutes that gives us an overview of our many metrics. The widgets let you connect to your different accounts and bring your information.

Jason Brown

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

Reviewed 2016-11-03

The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI. The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Clean and Customizable Dashboards

Reviewed 2018-11-30

Cyfe is very customizable and pretty easy to setup. The interface is very easy to look at the data we receive from Cyfe helps power important business decisions.

Mario Ramirez

Basic analytics all in one

Reviewed 2018-03-06

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

Angel Flores

Easy to use and great premium feature at a good price!

Reviewed 2017-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Great price and I like the unlimited accounts feature that comes with a premium version. Also very easy to use.

Streamlines my entire business

Reviewed 2018-01-17

I like how I can pull data from multiple sources into a single dashboard for much easier analysis. It saves me a lot of time.

Anonymous

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-11-07

I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

Marco Biagiotti

Best Data Dashboard

Reviewed 2017-02-01

I really like Cyfe because it is useful to create beautiful reports right from the web: it needs just to be connected to others accounts (like Facebook, Adwords, etc.) or to custom csv and files and it plays good.Easy Cheap but Good Interoperating